Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike (25030 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by tfelicityk(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Another season games
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:
I urge our people to vote wisely like u said so that we won’t vote someone whose achievements vanish with his tenure

So that we won’t vote someone who will steal state money into his daughter account n still feign ignorance

So that we won’t vote someone who couldn’t add 5 naira to d economy of d state he governed for complete 8 years

Like u said n I buttress vote wisely

Tinubu campaign team only spread lies.

Peter Obi did not steal one naira from Anambra State.

The money in the Pandora files is money Peter Obi made long before he became Governor. Money he handed over before going into Politics. That was a legal process.

Peter Obi is one of the few politicians that can stand with his chest up and say he did not loot money unlike the person you are supporting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by LegalWolf: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2022
divinehand2003:
Wike has been firing from all cylinders recently. I guess the loss of the PDP presidential primaries is still hurting him.

This is bad sportsmanship. In politics we should learn to make compromises, concessions and realign our efforts without nagging and wailing like Wike is doing.

I don't think it is really the loss. To the best of my knowledge, he delivered Rivers to PDP 100% in the last presidential election. IMO, Wike would have supported Atiku if not for the betrayal by Tambuwwal at the primaries and subsequent gang-up against him being VP.

But it is a good thing actually, at least for the PDP. Next time, PDP will never toil with Rivers State again and that every part of the country is very very very important.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by opius: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Parrot grin grin grin. You're concerned about your tommorow. APC sef will be afraid to accept a talkative like you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by zoedew: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
One is beginning to be enamoured with Wike. He can be crude in his ways and manner though.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Another saint talking again
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by anonimi: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
FireUpNow:
Another saint talking again

Does he not remind you of Buhari 2015 packaged by Tinubu, and Peter Obi now packaged with ZomBidient lies and propaganda? grin

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Okjay: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Pityoobi:
Zoogerians and zoombidients are living in fools paradise. OBI is the number one supporter of IPOB criminals. Check the logo of beer company owed by his family proudly wearing the Biafra insignia. Don't be fooled patriotic Nigerians, this man will never be loyal to the Nigerian state if elected. Calamity no go befall us all oooo.

He invested millions in this beer business promoting the Biafra logo and you say Obi is not plan B after Nnamdi Kanu.

Think properly oooo Majority of Igbos that have been calling Nigeria zoo and campaigning for the total dissolution of the entity called Nigeria are now suddenly in love with Nigeria because of OBI. No be juju be dat.
What more calamity can befall Nigeria other than what already has? And all these calamities befell Nigeria when people from certain region were at the helm of affairs. Let Obi be the President and let something be said about him and the region he comes from. Some people are blindly daft.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Benwallt(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2022
He won't say anything. He is a thief too. He just wanna put Atiku under his armpit and the Oldman is wrestling with him. Wike is a drowning man, he is looking even a straw he can hold on to. His London meetings didn't go as planned.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by everythinggirly(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Action speaks louder than words, we need action oga wike, do the needful.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Arysexy(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
That means Wike is OBIdient bc both APC Tinubu and PDP Atiku are coming to loot.

OBJ is doing much underground work for Obi /Datti. God bless the detribalised Yoruba man.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by slaxe3: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Biko expose them. We are all here for it

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by stickle(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2022
divinehand2003:
Wike has been firing from all cylinders recently. I guess the loss of the PDP presidential primaries is still hurting him.

This is bad sportsmanship. In politics we should learn to make compromises, concessions and realign our efforts without nagging and wailing like Wike is doing.

I guess you are right but I think our politicians need to understand fair play. Their attitude has always been let's win first and other things will fall in place. If this eventually work against Atiku, then, they may all learn to be fair in the run up.
Good enough, is the fact that we are progressing forward because what is happening now across board has not been the norm
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Rebirth212: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Oga.......Go and seat down joor......

I will expose.... I will expose...... I will expose.....

Oga expose them let Nigerians rest abeg

Must U b on the news everyday.....

Dis guy is jxt tryna stay relevant

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by ppogba: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Is Wike saying he is a saint?

The moment a Nigerian politician is in the opposition, they immediately become a saint.

No wonder a certain Ortom is saying Nigeria is on a drip as if his name will be excluded when leaders of Nigeria are being mentioned.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by ppogba: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2022
slaxe3:
Biko expose them. We are all here for it

who are the "them"?

are you saying wike should expose himself?
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Doyou2019: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2022
johnjay4u2u:
As if he didn't also loot or still looting.
Trust politicians at your own stupidity.
Fight a fellow citizen because of a politician and display your own foolishness.

Wike should stop being childish.

Citizens are those who decide who to give their votes to. Only few zombies just vote because of party and who another man tells them to vote for.

Many Nigerians are wise now.
Enough of these unnecessary noises from politicians.

To whom it may concern: I'm nil political, just want a better 9ja society with cerebral leaders.
No smoke without fire o, my friend. If Wike no see, e no go talk o.

Yes, we know you're apolitical and all that, but.....

tell me you are not curious as to whom Wike is referring? grin grin

This could be some juicy stuff in prospect, my brother.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Okjay: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2022
mrksquare:

The chief looter that has been running a North Korean style leadership of hiding state budget for over 7years in Rivers state talking.
God bless you for this truth.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Broveens42(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Oldmansense:
Wike wants to betray atiku towards the dying minute same way tambuwal did to him. Just watch out and see the handwriting. Do you think wike likes his party more than Peter obi?

There is nothing to betray when you have lost relevance.

If He actually wanted to betray Atiku, he would have pretended to be fine by the outcome of primaries and hit at the right time without much noise.
Remember we didn't hear much noise before He was tambuwad right on the stage
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Ournolly: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Cough, Atikiloot, cough!
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Nerosoft19(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Coming from a greedy thief that has looted rivers state dry
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by ekeurum0: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
okay
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by frog12: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
WIKE !
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Wounded lion, Atiku must dance to his tone or PDP burnt!
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by micflo28(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Why does this sound like the words of a stranded politician? Wike should stop oozing the aura of an embittered politician. He is outspoken and knows the secret of most politicians in varying party, he should use this to support a candidate he believes in as the campaigns will need more of those. Meanwhile, he shouldn't make the mistake of supporting APC. He criticized them so passionately.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Great2017: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:
I urge our people to vote wisely like u said so that we won’t vote someone whose achievements vanish with his tenure

So that we won’t vote someone who will steal state money into his daughter account n still feign ignorance

So that we won’t vote someone who couldn’t add 5 naira to d economy of d state he governed for complete 8 years

Like u said n I buttress vote wisely

Save your epistle. Sane Nigerians don't need it. They have eyes and can see with them. They have a working brain and cannot be deceived cheaply by any form of emotion. They will vote wisely without your "grammar"
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Naajjii: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
We all know that Atiku contesting over and over, just like Buhari did, doesn't have the country in mind.
Rather, he's contesting to quench his thirst for Power and to also enrich himself beyond measure.
Money no dey belleful, never allow anyone deceive you. Even Elon musk still dey hustle.

Just like Tinubu too, he just wants to be president simply because it is his turn, not because he has any plan whatsoever for the country aside from looting, and making way for Muslims to think they own the country, and can Rule the Christians forever In Nigeria if Muslim-Muslim ticket wins.
God forbid.

Vote wisely.
What about Obi? he wants to be president due to ethnicity reason. He wants to be president for Igbo people not for another reason.
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by Guyman01: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu supporters know those he is talking about.
I will rather go with Obi who has not received a Kobo from Anambra state since he left office and lives a frugal lifestyle to the point he is accused of being stingy because he wants value for every Kobo he spends.
Even Obasanjo has said it openly that Obi is a man of true integrity
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by BATified2023: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Someone stole a one time money into her Daughter's account? Left office and didn't bother to steal again? That's bad, thank God he has stopped stealing.

And someone has been stealing from Lagos state since 1999, left office in 2007 and still stealing till date? that's a whooping 23 years of premium theft that has no foreseen ending since his son would take over, now that's evil.

I agree with you, Vote wisely.
thank God u agree he stole money
TheGoodJoe this is your fellow obedient who agreed Peter obi stole but once n u are there swearing with your life that he didn’t steal a pin

So it means saint obi is also a thief

So what makes him different from d tinubu u love to hate
Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by crowther15(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
Peter Obi is very smart and can foresee what gonna happen next that's why he left PDP at the right time if not he would have also become like Wike who's political career is becoming jeopardized

VOTE OBI IN 2023 AND YOU WON'T REGRET
Keneth Okonkwo stated this in his OPED on Sunday daily sun newspaper. He said Wike is a strong man but like many other strong men in the past, they don't always know when their close associates are planning evil against them. He cited the example of what Tambuwa;l did to him in the party. He also mentioned the fact PO was not too strong but smart enough to see the signs and left at the appropriate time. He further mentioned that, PO is even more influential than so called strong Wike in the present political climate cos Wike would be contesting for no post. He advised him to not to support neither Atiku nor BAT cos it won't end well.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/political-mistakes-and-lessons-gov-wike-must-learn/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike by mastermaestro(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Like he is a saint. Wike's advisers should inject some sense into him before he runs mad. Dude is talking shit up and down these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.