Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? (401 Views)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? by jamin006: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Advise the person to start small.

Theoretically, there is no minimum amount that you need to invest in any cryptocurrency. Many exchange platforms allow the purchase of fractional amounts of crypto while also allowing you to deposit $1 at a time.

Meanwhile, not everyone kicks off their cryptocurrency journey with a capital as little as $1; some get their first capital from mining (cloud), airdrops, referral programs, and other niches such as crypto content creation, community moderators, and many more.

There are over 20 other ways to earn from cryptocurrency and then invest your proceeds for more future returns.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? by CryptoGuide: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Advise him or her to begin their journey in the crypto world by participating in testnets. Becoming a full time testnet hunter can be really rewarding.

jamin006:
Advise the person to start small.

Theoretically, there is no minimum amount that you need to invest in any cryptocurrency. Many exchange platforms allow the purchase of fractional amounts of crypto while also allowing you to deposit $1 at a time.

Meanwhile, not everyone kicks off their cryptocurrency journey with a capital as little as $1; some get their first capital from mining (cloud), airdrops, referral programs, and other niches such as crypto content creation, community moderators, and many more.

There are over 20 other ways to earn from cryptocurrency and then invest your proceeds for more future returns.
Re: How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? by Davidonuzulike: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
CryptoGuide:
Advise him or her to begin their journey in the crypto world by participating in testnets. Becoming a full time testnet hunter can be really rewarding.

Do we have anyone who wish to join my Telegram channel where I share latest testnets updates? Feel free to search and join "@Moneypads" on Telegram.

https:///AirdropBabyDogeCoinBot?start=5685169176
Re: How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? by CryptoGuide: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sir/Ma,

This isn't the kind of airdrops/testnets I was referring to. Airdrops of this nature aren't rewarding.

Davidonuzulike:

https:///AirdropBabyDogeCoinBot?start=5685169176
Re: How Can I Advice A Who Don’t Have Money To Start Investment In Crypto Company? by Rqw1: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

(1) (Reply)

Arbitrage The Ponzi Killer / Inside The Most Affordable Luxury 3 Bedroom Duplex + BQ In Lekki, Lagos. / How Dangote Buried $19 Billion At Ibeju Lekki Lagos ( See Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.