Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? (3747 Views)

New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency / “you Can’t Eat Our Money & Not Die” – Nigerians React To MMM Founder's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2021
P.S: This is not a financial advice

If you're here, I'm guessing the thread title was "captivating" enough. So, let's get started.

I'm not a newbie to cryptocurrency neither am I an expert or pro. I'm just someone who buys and holds coins (or HODLS like it's said in the crypto world). This thread is manly for people who don't know much about cryptocurrency and what it entails and would love to get into it.

One question you should ask yourself is why should you keep your money (spare money or savings) innaija banks that keep deducting useless charges every now and then? Why even keep your money in naira that keeps depreciating in value everyday? Why not invest in cryptocurrency?

I'm not here to bore you with much talks or whatever. But I can confidently tell you that since I started my crypto journey in January (yeah, late comer I know), my investments have grown by over 20%. Just yesterday, I bought a coin worth of $20, and today I already have $34 and the price is still growing. (Screenshots attached)

Please note that crypto holding is not a get rich quick scheme. Far from it. You might buy a coin today and not begin to see profits until after 3 months or even 6 months. Sometimes, the prices might even dip and you lose money. But one thing is sure, if you have the right information and updates, you are sure to buy coins that will give you profits if you're holding.

If you'd love to start your crypto journey, I recommended you use Binance. Binance is the largest crypto trading platform in the world
Open Binance account here

I also created a new Telegram channel where I'd be dropping updates and we can all share updates

Edit: I think Nairaland doesn't allow telegram links
So please drop your number if you'd love to be added or message me on telegram or Whatsapp : 0 8 1 3 0 6 0 4 7 6 7

Again, this is not a financial advice.

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Yesterday's PNL from just letting my money sit in crypto.

PNL = Profit and Loss

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Omj4419(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Ezypretty: 2:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
Remember that coin I bought for 9k 3 days ago?
Here's what it's worth now. X3 of the price I bought it

Can your banks give you that?

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Hyinkar97:
Remember that coin I bought for 9k 3 days ago?
Here's what it's worth now. X3 of the price I bought it

Can your banks give you that?

Please don't drop your numbers on the thread
Message me on Whatsapp or Telegram if you want to be added to the Telegram channel: +2348130604767
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
There's a new coin update. Current price is 0.000402 USD and I can assure you the price will reach 0.1 USD in 6 months time

If you can buy at least $100 worth, send me a message on Whatsapp or Telegram.

In context, if you buy $100 worth of that coin right now and you sell when the price reaches 0.1USD, you're looking at a profit of over 27,000USD

Please only message if you're serious

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by jamace(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hyinkar97:
There's a new coin update. Current price is 0.000402 USD and I can assure you the price will reach 0.1 USD in 6 months time

In context, if you buy $100 worth of that coin right now and you sell when the price reaches 0.1USD, you're looking at a profit of over 27,000USD

Bro, tell us on this forum. Or you have a hidden agenda?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2021
jamace:
Bro, tell us on this forum. Or you have a hidden agenda?
Yes I have an hidden agenda; to make you rich
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by jamace(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Hyinkar97:

Yes I have an hidden agenda; to make you rich
cheesy
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Airdrop update. Don't dull this one if you've been filling airdrops before o

Use referral code: Z1NTBT

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hyinkar97:
Airdrop update. Don't dull this one if you've been filling airdrops before o

Use referral code: Z1NTBT

Here's how to claim the aidrop

Download safepal from playstore/apple store

Create a software wallet

Click on receive airdrop at the top part of the screen

In the referral program part, use referral code: Z1NTBT

Complete the first 2 requirements as well

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Another airdrop update

I can't share here because Nairaland doesn't allow telegram links. Send me a message on WhatsApp or Telegram and I'll put you through how to go about it

0 8 1 3 0 6 0 4 7 6 7
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hyinkar97:

Sir, you can drop the link but use "words all through" or do you have an agenda?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hyinkar97:
Another airdrop update

I can't share here because Nairaland doesn't allow telegram links. Send me a message on WhatsApp or Telegram and I'll put you through how to go about it

0 8 1 3 0 6 0 4 7 6 7
Put the link on your profile or make it a public group and drop the name.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Sir, you can drop the link but use "words all through" or do you have an agenda?
Nairaland doesn't allow telegram group links. You can try it out

Maybe this would work:

t. me/grwcrypto

Delete the space before the "m"

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Now you are learning
Hyinkar97:

Nairaland doesn't allow telegram group links. You can try it out

Maybe this would work:

t. me/grwcrypto

Delete the space before the "m"
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by tofkay: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Hyinkar97:

If you're here, I'm guessing the thread title was "captivating" enough. So, let's get started.

I'm not a newbie to cryptocurrency neither am I an expert or pro. I'm just someone who buys and holds coins (or HODLS like it's said in the crypto world). This thread is manly for people who don't know much about cryptocurrency and what it entails and would love to get into it.

One question you should ask yourself is why should you keep your money (spare money or savings) innaija banks that keep deducting useless charges every now and then? Why even keep your money in naira that keeps depreciating in value everyday? Why not invest in cryptocurrency?

I'm not here to bore you with much talks or whatever. But I can confidently tell you that since I started my crypto journey in January (yeah, late comer I know), my investments have grown by over 20%. Just yesterday, I bought a coin worth of $20, and today I already have $34 and the price is still growing. (Screenshots attached)

Please note that crypto holding is not a get rich quick scheme. Far from it. You might buy a coin today and not begin to see profits until after 3 months or even 6 months. Sometimes, the prices might even dip and you lose money. But one thing is sure, if you have the right information and updates, you are sure to buy coins that will give you profits if you're holding.

If you'd love to start your crypto journey, I recommended you use Binance. Binance is the largest crypto trading platform in the world

I also created a new Telegram channel where I'd be dropping updates and we can all share updates

So please drop your number if you'd love to be added or message me on telegram or Whatsapp : 0 8 1 3 0 6 0 4 7 6 7

. 08062576539
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Buy $RSR on Binance

Binance is the largest crypto trading platform in the world

==>> Open Binance account here
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Jaycare: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Perfectman91: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hyinkar97:

What coin is it you bought for $20?
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Join this airdrop

https://bit. ly/3fmULc8
(Remove space before l)

P.S: No legit airdrop would require you to pay any fee of any kind.
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Generalgoshen: 2:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Please add me 08039335877
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by EagleEyeez: 5:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Please add me:09020820711
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Emibolt: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Add me 08029153032
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by imagrg(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Join the Airdrop on my sigy below...
Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
New Airdrop : Maiar Giveaway
Value: $ 5000
Total: $5000 egold
Airdrop ends: 2 days

Step-by-step guide:

Visit the Maiar Giveaway Page
Submit your details and sign up.
Complete tasks and earn entries for each task.
Make sure you submit your @herotag from Maiar app.
11 lucky winners will share a total of $5000 worth eGold based on their positions.
The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection.

Information
A digital wallet & global payments app that is reimagining the way we interact with money, allowing you to exchange & securely store crypto on your mobile phone.
Maiar is a digital wallet and global payments app that allows you to exchange and securely store money on your mobile phone. You can use Maiar to send and receive money near-instantly, to and from anyone around the world by just using a phone number or herotag.

Re: Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you don't have money to start your crypto journey, you can earn from airdrops too. Legit ones.

If interested, join my telegram channel. I post legit airdrops

Channel link: t. me/grwcrypto (Remove space before "m"wink

Or search grwcrypto on Telegram

P.S: No legit airdrop will ask you to pay a fee as little as $0.1. If any airdrop requires you to pay money to withdraw, it is SCAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos / Trading Shares On NSE Right From Your Home / How You Lose Money Saving In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.