Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina (22334 Views)

RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by nams77: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Dshocker:
My God!!!

There are more important issues bedeviling this country, like ASUU strike and yet this same government cares more over animals, than humans.

I am sorry to say this and don't want to mix words together, Hausa/Fulani keeps fighting over power that they cannot manage.

I don't see Nigeria getting any better in the next 100yrs.
This country is the way it is largely as a result of the Fulanis stranglehold on this country. The day we allowed quota system in place of merit, that was when Nigeria started dying. It won't get better until we remove them from decision making organs and enthrone meritocracy

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2022
And some people are still talking about voting for APC in 2023 after all this mess

Una go hear word las las
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by FettyWilliams(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Do you think you sound intelligent?
Reasoning from your anus is a curse, Or Obi matter go choke you till you kpai. Your Apc govt is prioritising Ruga and giving out 6 billion for animals in kastina while ASUU IS STILL ON STRIKE,UR KIND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN. A CHEAP CONDOM THRN WOULD'VE PREVENTED A DISASTER LIKE YOU AND I PRAY NIGERIA HAPPENS TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
Pityoobi:
Zoogerians and zoombidients are living in fools paradise. OBI is the number one supporter of IPOB criminals. Check the logo of beer company owed by his family proudly wearing the Biafra insignia. Don't be fooled patriotic Nigerians, this man will never be loyal to the Nigerian state if elected. Calamity no go befall us all oooo.

He invested millions in this beer business promoting the Biafra logo and you say Obi is not plan B after Nnamdi Kanu.

Think properly oooo Majority of Igbos that have been calling Nigeria zoo and campaigning for the total dissolution of the entity called Nigeria are now suddenly in love with Nigeria because of OBI. No be juju be dat.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by anonimi: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Racoon:
Spending Nigeria money on RUGA? Bandits and terrorists don chop free money. Meanwhile, ASUU is still on strike, the economic is still contracting whiles these bastards are looking for another 11T to borrow and fund 2023 budget right?

What is the role of your own senator and representative in these approvals?
Can the president spend any money that is not approved by the NASS

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Basiljoe: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2022
UNTIL we finally accept the truth and possibility of a fulani Islamification Agenda. Nonsense like this will continue to happen, anyone calling ASUU names is not yet ready for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Paullo19: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Shey una dey see? And some people are still busy supporting ATIKu ND Tinubu, isn't it clear that all this people don't know what they are supposed to do in this country... schools have been on strike and the only thing this idiot cares about is building ranch for animals...I wonder what ATIKU's aim would be...then APC brought the sick tinubu so they could get him killed and the shitman would take over... isn't it just obvious that this group of Fulani men are joking with us?? Nigerians be wise...leave religion, tribalism, partisan politics and vote right... please my people.. I'm not an Igbo guy nor a supporter of IPOB..
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by sinola(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2022
the same monies could have used to sort out ASUU strike and send our kids back to school.

Unfortunately we have someone as President who values cattle more than education.

we will never forgive people that voted this man to power.

Anyways,Peter Obi is coming with a hatchet knife to separate weeds from the crops.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by ceejay80s(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2022
They released the money for aboki and ignored education
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by SpatialKing(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Please how much is ASUU asking for?
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Gbeng30(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
I just know God will not forgive this people....just see how easy it's to loot, to corrupt in this country.... Citizen are suffering but leaders are busy cashing out....
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Octheman(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Pls somebody should educate, the money's release was for ranching but I heard the deputy governor saying part of money would use for rebuilding school, hospital etc where banditary have ravege, it's what those money's were meant for, or someone is not telling us the truth!
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by anonimi: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
nams77:
This country is the way it is largely as a result of the Fulanis stranglehold on this country. The day we allowed quota system in place of merit, that was when Nigeria started dying. It won't get better until we remove them from decision making organs and enthrone meritocracy

One of the convenient lies we tell ourselves to avoid holding our own senators, representatives, state lawmakers, governors and LGA councillors and chairmen accountable.
Is quota system used in the NASS for voting also?
The NASS that refused to pass the RUGA Bill and the Inland Waterways Bill but passed the Electoral Bill.
Was quota system what prevented Igbo and Yoruba PDP & APC delegates from choosing better candidates who are non-Fulani?

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2022
i done even like cow meat sef
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Timekeeper452: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2022
While ASUU is on strike. What a government
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Dshocker:
My God!!!

There are more important issues bedeviling this country, like [b]ASUU strike and yet this same government cares more over animals, than humans.[/b]

I am sorry to say this and don't want to mix words together, Hausa/Fulani keeps fighting over power that they cannot manage.

I don't see Nigeria getting any better in the next 100yrs.
Sorry the bolded is absolute trash
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Alibaba0: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Meanwhile we are starving
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by SugarGirl44(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Shebi una no wan wise ni.
When we say Nigeria isn't for you, you think we're mad.
Are they not showing you now?
Separation is the only sane way forward for this false country.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by pat077: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Atiku must not be president, otherwise he will continue with the Fulaniazation agenda.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by eteba(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Buhari is a cow, that's why!
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by micflo28(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
They should build the ranches, he will be sleeping their when he retires with his brother cows
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Machinegun91(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
I have nothing to say about this
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
AdaNri1:
They’re borrowing 11trillion to fund budget. They’re giving Katsina cows 6 billion of it.
Cows are more important than students
Some people will still come here to argue and insult us for not wanting anything to do with APC. You’re on your own.

but when those cattles are on the street or in farm lands eating people's crops you will open your mouth and shout...why you all confused...you dont want open grazing..now the FG is funding ranches (ruga) to solve the problem and reduce farmer herder clash..you are still complaining

ASUU strike has barely killed people ...farmer herder clashes has wasted thousand of souls .. there is no comparison here
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Nosayer: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Pityoobi:
Zoogerians and zoombidients are living in fools paradise. OBI is the number one supporter of IPOB criminals. Check the logo of beer company owed by his family proudly wearing the Biafra insignia. Don't be fooled patriotic Nigerians, this man will never be loyal to the Nigerian state if elected. Calamity no go befall us all oooo.

He invested millions in this beer business promoting the Biafra logo and you say Obi is not plan B after Nnamdi Kanu.

Think properly oooo Majority of Igbos that have been calling Nigeria zoo and campaigning for the total dissolution of the entity called Nigeria are now suddenly in love with Nigeria because of OBI. No be juju be dat.

There are two years between 2020 and 2022, yet, ASUU has been on strike for one out of the two years and your gangs of politicians brought it to power.

Are you're bold to still mention someone else's name? Shame is a very expensive currency politicians and their dogs don't have. So I will swallow my surprise.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Mepham3: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
grin

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Lacash: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2022
YeePeyHaa:

And what else can u expect from Buhari lead government than Nepotism, selfish interest, tribalism Etc…Mtcheeew Oshi embarassed

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by zeusdgrt(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Pityoobi:

Did u read the topic?or u are just being brain dead
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Nakuza(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2022
If that would led to an end of hostility between farmers and herders so it be. But we need to get our priority right, ASUU has been on strike for long and yet Government has been complacent.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Paullo19:
Shey una dey see? And some people are still busy supporting ATIKu ND Tinubu, isn't it clear that all this people don't know what they are supposed to do in this country... schools have been on strike and the only thing this idiot cares about is building ranch for animals...I wonder what ATIKU's aim would be...then APC brought the sick tinubu so they could get him killed and the shitman would take over... isn't it just obvious that this group of Fulani men are joking with us?? Nigerians be wise...leave religion, tribalism, partisan politics and vote right... please my people.. I'm not an Igbo guy nor a supporter of IPOB..

but when those cattles are on the street or in farm lands eating people's crops you will open your mouth and shout...why you all confused...you dont want open grazing..now the FG is funding ranches (ruga) to solve the problem and reduce farmer herder clash..you are still complaining

ASUU strike has barely killed people ...farmer herder clashes has wasted thousand of souls .. there is no comparison here

the funding is not exclusive to kastina but to all the state that applied including... Ebonyi, Oyo and ondo
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2022
YeePeyHaa:

Do u see why Fulanis will continue to vote for themselves, but our own southern people will continue to fight themselves.

This is money gotten from Warri, Onitsha, Sagamu, and ajaokuta.

When are dey going to pay mazi whose shop was burnt in Enugu. They created terror and use our oyel money to feed the terror and the victim of the terror.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Valuepaints20(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by hammer3x: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Governors, Mum On Preferred Candidate / Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / Sponsors Of Nigeria’s Terrorist Bandits, By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.