Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics (38875 Views)

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by anonimi: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
07kjb:
They really look like witches

May God redeem you wholly. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by anonimi: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
TUTU147:
The community should be raided by the police and every young man and woman should be arrested. This is so barbaric.

Well said sir.

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by asahnwaKC: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
The youth leader should be arrested until he produced the people behind this... this same river state is found of rebelling small children witches.... remember that small boy that oyinbo woman with tattoos rescued... her foundation has rescued lots of children. God bless her.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Where in my post did I indicate I believed in witches? In fact the whole point of my post is that nobody has supernatural powers hence that witches do not exist.
maasoap:

The fact that you even believe in the existence of this nonsense makes you part of the problem. You just didn't know
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
babajero:
Aboki abeg if life don taya you go look for bomb vest strap for your body enter one mosque go blow yourself up, after all your 72 virgins dey wait for you for Mohammed lap.

Everytime stupid people like you go dey look for religious argument online.
We need to expose them.lol
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by otokx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Totally unacceptable, the perpetrators should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by VOR2019: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amen to the prayers.

It's so hard to think that people are still so backward and myopic in this modern age.

Mufakirnaqdiun:
These innocent women na em una carry kill like this?
Those who carried out this murder will surely pay for it,don't be surprised this murder was carried out by their fellow Christians (not same denomination)

It's only a fool who at this present age and time of information will believe in witches (flying spiritual magic ones), religion, sorcery, superstition.
If you fall in this category then do the whole world a favor by breaking the yoke of slavery in your life.

Amen to the prayers.

It's so hard to think that people are still so backward and myopic in this modern age.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Proudlyomonna: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
All this kind thing dey follow bring calamity enter the land undecided
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Ashley86400: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
07kjb:
Eediot, how do witches look?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Ashley86400: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
englishmart:
By Nollywood standard, this woman looks like a witch. But even at that, those guys were criminally barbaric
How does she look like a witch?
She is old and probably poor.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Shampoo77: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
All I see is poverty. Poverty has turned Nigerians to something else. How can any sensible human subject these old grannies to such trauma?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
They will surely face the wrath of God by their actions.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EricSmallz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
ike007:

In asking myself this question too...even siblings or relatives .
Guy! Na wa for some people sha.

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Phaantom22: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
No regrets if they were truly witches ....Exodus22:19 angry
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Onitemhi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Harmattan123:
It's poverty that makes them ugly
They aren't witch
Though ugly woman looks like a witch
shey dem write ham for forehead that dey were witch nhi
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by davies(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
These innocent women na em una carry kill like this?
Those who carried out this murder will surely pay for it,don't be surprised this murder was carried out by their fellow Christians (not same denomination)

It's only a fool who at this present age and time of information will believe in witches (flying spiritual magic ones), religion, sorcery, superstition.
If you fall in this category then do the whole world a favor by breaking the yoke of slavery in your life.

My dear, witches and wizards are real. Pray never to have such encounter cos it may end up your life horribly but I don't support jungle justice in any form not even to old folks
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by tundaz2002: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is so unfortunate. I'm sure some of the murderers called for the heads of the killers of Deborah in Sokoto state.
This definitely leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. They can as well make suya out of the dead bodies na..
So so sad �
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by shanktang(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seeing this only makes me weep about what animal we have become, even the devil would be wondering at us from a distance the kind of evil that have taken over us, where the hell have our humanity gone, i really weep for our youth.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by latolz: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Some people get mind. Elderly people and you treat them this way..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by PapaFejiro: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
I can tell you one thing, they must have laid curses on the idiots who did this to them and also the land before the gave up.
That is why they can never progress as a people. Please Biafra take them, these idiots cannot be part of the South-South region or Niger Delta.
Obio4real:
More details have emerged on how two widows, Mrs Martina Osom and Mrs Rose Akom were tortured to death by youths on Saturday, August 27 in Ebbaken community in Boje, Boki Local Government Area of Cross River State.

Photos obtained by GRASSROOT REPORTERS shows one of the aged women tied with sticks while the other was set ablaze.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that the women who are Catholics were returning from early morning prayers when the youths accused them of initiating a member of the community into witchcraft.

They had ordered the women to confess that they are witches.

An eyewitness had told Vanguard that:
“They were both tied with strong ropes and beaten in the rain all through the day until they died."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/08/photos-how-2-widows-accused-of-being-witches-were-tortured-to-death-in-criver.html
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Harmattan123(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Onitemhi:
shey dem write ham for forehead that dey were witch nhi
Ask GOOGLE
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by philipstanley(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
I don't feel sorry for them

Before you come to condemn me I know the attrocities caused by witches
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by NorthSerious: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Backward southerners at it again.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by InterpolEyes: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nothing good ever comes out of this cursed state. They have the most jobless , the most lazy and most clueless youths ever known to mankind. Their girls are only good for sex. My guy don duke was trying to liberate them, but them no gree
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by okrikaboi: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Harlem
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Comedian2019: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
All the perpetrators of the heinous crime should be sentenced according to law.

My question is, were there no policemen in that area?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
philipstanley:
I don't feel sorry for them

Before you come to condemn me I know the attrocities caused by witches

I hope they butcher your mother into pieces and accuse her of witchcraft.
Na there your eye go clear,you go find tears you no go see.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Bimpe29: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Haba! When the life becomes awry, hurtful and extremely tough for some people, we appears to be really surprised at how difficult it has been for them unknown to us the height of evils perpetrated by them in the past.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Yankee101: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mary scelessor work never finish?
Arrest everyone involved abeg
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by hardon1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
What a babaric culture
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Onitemhi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Harmattan123:

Ask GOOGLE
(BOT WARNING) may your phone fall inside hot water

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Harmattan123(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Onitemhi:
(BOT WARNING) may your phone fall inside hot water
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Abba And Ukpo: Chimamanda Adichie & Arthur Eze's Towns Resume Hostilities / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.