Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics (38889 Views)

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Onitemhi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Harmattan123:
grin grin grin grin grin
brain reset

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Emdebby2: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
So sad. This is wickedness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by femeritus: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Have you asked yourself why we don't see witches among the elite. Can you imagine the President or the Governor's wives being labelled as witches? It seems what people term as witchcraft is extreme poverty.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by emakind(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
May their killers never go unpunished, how do some people reason sef, can they kill a true witch? Calabar has refused to move with time, very unattractive culture.

Boki is not calabar bro.. Boki is entirely a different far off LGA..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by ModeEbo(m): 1:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Death to all WITCHES and wizards
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by cococandy(f): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Some beliefs are not worth having. I don’t care how true of a Christian you think you are but if you have these types of beliefs, you’re not better than the devil you claim to be against.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by skedy1(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
May their killers never go unpunished, how do some people reason sef, can they kill a true witch? Calabar has refused to move with time, very unattractive culture.

Lol...Boki is not calabar sir.

Calabar is the capital of Cross River State.
Boki is one of the LGAs in the state and it's about 4hrs drive from calabar.

Make Una the read well
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Harmattan123(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Onitemhi:
brain reset
Your father's brain
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Gaabasky: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2022
This is a wickedness of highest order. The innocent women are suffering from PMB induced depression and instead of alleviate the innocent women u are added to it.

Only poors suffered in Africa
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Onitemhi(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Harmattan123:
Your father's brain grin grin grin grin grin
your entire jeneration no get sense banbu lakai

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Harmattan123(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Onitemhi:
your entire jeneration no get sense banbu lakai
Oloriburuku
Stay away from my comment
grin grin grin grin
No concern you
Mind ya motherfucking business
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Onitemhi(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Harmattan123:
Your father's brain grin grin grin grin grin
your entire generation brain
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by JavaKonjo: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
If they are witches, and you kill them, won't they come for you in the night as spirit, or ther coven member come for revenge?
That how some of you will be shouting HOLY GHOST FIRE at everything grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by chypotenti(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
I am glad no right thinking fellow supported this barbaric act on this thread!!!! Even if them be witch sef! Na still person Mama be that...this actually brings me to ask the killers, what if na your mama be that?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by chypotenti(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
philipstanley:
I don't feel sorry for them
They really look like witches

Before you come to condemn me I know the attrocities caused by witches

Mr MAN, YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! WHAT IF NA YOUR MAMA BE THAT NO OFFENSE ABEG!
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by chypotenti(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

White people believe in it too.
That's why they have a word for it.
However, it's not very common among them.
who told you its not common among the White's How many witches you don hear say them kill??
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
RillJ:
Old helpless people often branded as witches.

If they were widows with rich and influential relatives (children etc) it can never happen.

May their souls find rest and may justices catch up with the killers.
but their is no rich witch..

I believe in this shit intoto
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thompz43:
Each time I come across something like this it sadden my heart, I could remember how my mum took me to church for 3 days dry fasting because one fake pastor told her that I'm a winch.

Calabar and Akwa ibom still had a long way to go with this their winch tagging

there is no long way to go, there are witches and wizard if you've not seen one just don't comment and start tagging a whole state your wack brain
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
noble2faith:
I hate Cross River and Akwa Ibom state with passion! Tueh!

who care about your existence..
mumu
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
Please can someone please tell me how these killers define what is a witch?

For me I assume a witch is someone with super-natural powers, so if that is the case how can they allow themselves to be so powerless to prevent their torture and murder? undecided

We have a failed society if these type or murders and jungle justice are let unpunished and that is the simple truth.

try and study deep about witches and wizard.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2022
mecuries:
This menace in South-south has got to stop.... These women are people's mothers/aunties/relative...the 'witches/wizards' are in the government house,they are the cause of your hardship and not this innocent women.

what if they're witch?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Ashley86400:
How does she look like a witch? She is old and probably poor.
what if she kills all her children?. a witch doesn't care about the children, so. u can't find a rich witch..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2022
NorthSerious:
Backward southerners at it again.

imagine between south and north which state is backward?
grin
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2022
femeritus:
Have you asked yourself why we don't see witches among the elite. Can you imagine the President or the Governor's wives being labelled as witches? It seems what people term as witchcraft is extreme poverty.

you can't be rich and also be a witch..
witches don't attract good living and good things..

don't pray you encounter one, nothing good comes out from them even there own life..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2022
chypotenti:
who told you its not common among the White's How many witches you don hear say them kill??
them no kill no mean say dem no get..
they use there own to do what they feel will hunt there people..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by noble2faith(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Idamond:

who care about your existence..
mumu

Idiotic mamula! Why not focus on your primitive state!
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2022
noble2faith:

Idiotic mamula! Why not focus on your primitive state!
you have a good state and your state is still not among the best.. animal in human flesh. idiot
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by noble2faith(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Idamond:

you have a good state and your state is still not among the best..
animal in human flesh. idiot

Y not use same energy you re venting here to sensitize your archaic and primitive state.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2022
noble2faith:

Y not use same energy you re venting here to sensitize your archaic and primitive state.
it doesn't change the fact that it's better than your malnutrited state
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by noble2faith(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Idamond:

it doesn't change the fact that it's better than your malnutrited state

grin grin

Funny u. U don't even know my state. What gives u the assurance?
I can see that you re among the few learned and civilized ones in your godforsaken state. Why not organise learned and civilized ones like you, and sensitize your state! Witch hunting is archaic!
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Lampy336: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Africans with their backward mentality , this is so barbaric..
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2022
I can not waste my time studying something I don't believe in.
Idamond:

try and study deep about witches and wizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Poses As Royal Marine, Dupes Four Women Of N30m (Pictured) / "Police Sexually Abusing Evans Girlfriend, Extorts N50M" - Olukoya Ogungbeje / Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.