Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (57088 Views)

Nigeria Army Mocking Tinubu....sing Emilokan, Baba Wey No Well / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by rippa(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
You should understand that GEJ is a kind and peace man
Tinubu and APC should also learn to be kind and peaceful
Na karma dey work so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:
BASTARD AND HIS GROUP OF BASTARDO...

You see the sort of people Tinubu deals with. It tells who he is. MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, etc. Tinubu cannot be President coz God Himself won't let him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by PlayerMeji: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
You are as gullible and malleable as they come.

Governor's office is in the state where the governor is while the governor's lodge is in a place where the governor visits.

Everlastingson:

I find it difficult not to classify you as a terrorist. You are. What's the difference between Governor's Logde and Governor's Office? Who was Borno Governor then? Shettima or not? Why did Governor Shettima not report to President Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped? Why? "Governor's Lodge is open to everyone".Really? Including terrorists abi? Would you then say that Governor is not a terrorist?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
lol this time,it won't be python dance again,it's lion dance,every ipob terrorist must go Dan

JOKE IS ON YOU, BECAUSE EVEN BRITAIN WILL WASH THEIR HAND OFF NIGERIA.

WE WILL KILL OURSELVES VERY WELL.

NA FACE ME AND I FACE U, MAN TO MAN.

NO BACKING DOWN.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by anyicash(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
This is totally unacceptable and for me it is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ubanz: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Toh, Shebi Dem say they will fight dirty.
Make I hear pim from their angle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
GUNITGuy:
This is a joke taking too far... It's not proper
Health wellness is not be used as a stunt for ridicule....

Then advice him to resign and go take care of his health.

How can a sick man be vying to rule a country of over 220,000,000 people.

This is madness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Passionate1(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmmmm!

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
I have always said it times without number that igbos are unapologetically stupid and foolish in every areas of this life.

But they are not as foolish as you. And their "foolishness" is wiser than your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:
Oh my God these is outrageous.

Look at a grown up men, someone's father and someone's husband in the video doing these? This is absolutely unacceptable.

And seun osewa you are here seen what ipoob are turning your platform to? Seun are you still alive or dead? because I can't believe these mockery will go these far this is bad just simply because of politics.

Honestly I'm not apc fan and can't vote apc never but my anmoyance with obi supporters is these personal mockery of Tinubu health status.

The most annoying thing is obi is seen all these but refused to tell his bingo supporters to stop it and this is one good reason I dislike obi with passion and he will never rule this country.

However you mock Tinubu health today do you all know what will befal obi in few months time or a year time? Guys be guided remember your fathers might start urinating and poohing everywhere too.

Be guided this stunt not funny.

Seun osewa I'm ashamed of you I remember when you started this forum these same Igbos bastards kicked against Nairaland called it Yoruba platform they even went as far to link with one Ghana site then called Ghana Website to attacked this same NL they are now the ones who hijacked NL today to the point one of your current "Mod" from Anambra precisely according to information reaching us he is the banning and blocking anyone who stand against obi here but allow obi donkeys to attack anyone freely with no ban or caution.

Seun I need to meet you one more time in person and lash out on you seriously. You lost my respect as a responsible business man and I'm likely going to stop my 2 advert slot I'm really sick of all the nonsense, can they go to Linda Ikeji who is our sister to do all these shit?
I thought I was the only one that noticec this,one stupid account has been bullying people who supports tinubu presidency but the mods are not doing anything about it
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Christistruth00: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
onuman:

Your moniker associated to Christ. Stop abusing Christ. You are an Islamist seeking for a new president Shettima or Atiku to continue from where Buhari stopped with Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not Christ

Christ is Truth

Iyou have only been told you the Truth

Peter Obi will not Win even his own Anambra State unless Gov Soludo supports him
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Opintiwa: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi is not Christ

Christ is Truth

I only told you the Truth

Asiwaju goes nowhere.

Wail on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

JOKE IS ON YOU, BECAUSE EVEN BRITAIN WILL WASH THEIR HAND OFF NIGERIA.

WE WILL KILL OURSELVES VERY WELL.

NA FACE ME AND I FACE U, MAN TO MAN.

NO BACKING DOWN.
shut up joor,nyamiri,it seems you want to chop beating for the second time
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
goshen26:

I de tell u.

Politics of hate should not be encouraged.

I am no supporter of anyone of them for now, but that show is not right

Then tell him to throw in the trowel and go take care of his health.

A sick man cannot be aspiring to rule over 220m people even promised to play dirty when he can't hold a common flag

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
shut up joor,nyamiri,it seems you want to chop beating for the second time

THIS ONE NO BE SHUT UP.

GO AND ASK YOUR FULANI god, WAT WE ARE DOING TO THEM BOTH IN ARMY UNIFORM OR BABARIGA.

I'M AN IGBO MAN AND GOD GAVE ME HEART.

2023, IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Christistruth00: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Asiwaju goes nowhere.

Wail on

Peter Obi will not win even Anambra his own State that is if the IPOB unknown Gunmen allow Elections to hold there
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
WE DONT CARE!

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

A YORUBA MAN, U BELIEVE YOU ARE MORE GREEDY THAN THE FULANI ABI?

FULANI HAVE TWO COUNTRY, IN GUINEA BUT DRAGGING YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND WITH YOU AND SAYING ALLAH GAVE NIGERIA TO THEM.

SO, U THINK FULANI NO GO LIKE TO PRODUCE TWO PRESIDENT BACK TO BACK AND PUSH THEIR ISLAMISATION AGENDA FORWARD, WITH MUSLIM HANDING POWER TO MUSLIM OR EVEN MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

TINUBU HEALTH WENT DOWN FAST AS SOON AS PRESIDENCY APPROACH AND I GUARANTEE YOU, HE WILL DIE AND BOKO HARAM WILL TAKE OVER.

THAT IS A NO BRAINER, LET US WRESTLE BACK NIGERIA AND MAINTAIN THE SOUTH/NORTH AND CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM POWER SHARING FORMULAR
abeg get out joor with your stupid analysis,for yoruba to merge with northerners is more better than yoruba/igbos merger,you have always been against our interest,you never liked us and we don't like you also

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by giantstar: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Easterners should realize that their population can't survive Peter Obi and continuous insulting Tinubu will create political differences with westerners, this is not a campaign and they can't survive Peter Obi with tribal populace.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Opintiwa: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi will not win even Anambra his own State if the IPOB unknown Gunmen allow Elections to hold there

That should not be your concern.

Your concern now should be how you can buy detergent to wash your brown lace
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
abeg get out joor with your stupid analysis,for yoruba to merge with northerners is more better than yoruba/igbos merger,you have always been against our interest,you never liked us and we don't like you also

BIG DIFFERNECE BETWEEN ME AND U, IS THAT FULANI KNOW, WHO WILL BRING IT GUN BLAZING AND WHO IS JUST NOISE.

2023, OUR GUNS WILL DO THE TALKING LOUD AND CLEAR.

WE DONT CARE!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The same people that were holding IPOB rallies a few months back are now holding Peter Obi rallies....

What does that tell you?

It tells you IPOB wants nothing but a better Nigeria or secession.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Lighthome:
Look at idiots. I will never vote for a Bifrain man for now, until they get some little sense into their blocked heads.

Hahahahaha

Mumu man, you rate yourself too high

You have just 1 vote out of 96, 000, 000 votes.

Continue voting for your oppressors, maybe it's your destiny to forever suffer and die in suffering

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

COMMON SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU.

IF I WAS A NORTHERNER, WILL I LEAVE ATIKU TO SUPPORT TINUBU?

NO!

IF I WAS A FULANI, WILL I LEAVE ATIKU TO SUPPORT TINUBU?

NO!

OBI WILL CLASH TINUBU IN SW REGION.

ATIKU WILL CLASH TINUBU IN THE NORTH.

NOTHING FOR TINUBU IN SS/SE.
with this way yiu reason is the cause why igbos can never rule nigeria. Atiku will clash who in southwest? tinubu is accepted in the north and southwest, nobody had been campaigning for atiku in the west compared to before. Hausas are not as bitter like you igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Successlane:
Let's see how all these will translate to

majority votes for Peter Obi.

They should rather be commended.

A sick dying man should be in the hospital and not on the ballot
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
with this way yiu reason is the cause why igbos can never rule nigeria. Atiku will clash who in southwest? tinubu is accepted in the north and southwest, nobody had been campaigning for atiku in the west compared to before. Hausas are not as bitter like you igbos.

THIS FOOL IS STILL QUOTING ME.

HAHAHAHA!

WOMAN WRAPPER!

WE KNOW U ARE A PUSSY.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

BIG DIFFERNECE BETWEEN ME AND U, IS THAT FULANI KNOW, WHO WILL BRING IT GUN BLAZING AND WHO IS JUST NOISE.

2023, OUR GUNS WILL DO THE TALKING LOUD AND CLEAR.

WE DONT CARE!
kanu said more than this but where is he now
?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
asiga:
I have noticed that the most criticized aspirants end up winning the general election.

There was no name Fayose and his friends didn't call Buhari in 2015.

We are watching..

If you're not a hypocrite you'd know Agbado boys have been calling Obi all sort of names. And, next time, say this without crying.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1B9ULXcq2o

A video shared online captured the moment Peter Obi Supporter wear Pampers to mock the APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu while singing popular Emilokan song.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch2zTDXjvpT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don't support this and condemn it in strong term.
OBEDIENTS are progressive not Dem old jackass polithiefians that are mentally deteriorated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
kanu said more than this but where is he now
?

AND EVEN WHILST THEY ARE HOLDING KANU, THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM.

BIG DIFFERNCE BETWEEN US AND YOU.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ancestortinubu: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Cooked crap by BATstad urchins to make people condemned obidient Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.