Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (57087 Views)

Nigeria Army Mocking Tinubu....sing Emilokan, Baba Wey No Well / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by adolfHitler1934: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The same people that were holding IPOB rallies a few months back are now holding Peter Obi rallies....

What does that tell you?
It tells you that you are afraid of the revolution.

This isn't up to what you people did to Gej

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

That should not be your concern.

Your concern now should be how you can buy detergent to wash your brown lace

https://www.thecable.ng/onitsha-polluted-city-world/amp

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Opintiwa: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

THIS ONE NO BE SHUT UP.

GO AND ASK YOUR FULANI god, WAT WE ARE DOING TO THEM BOTH IN ARMY UNIFORM OR BABARIGA.

I'M AN IGBO MAN AND GOD GAVE ME HEART.

2023, IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.
you can't do anything, tinubu won't send army's after you for peace keeping. You re all free to destroy your region but don't just bring it to southwest. All of you will rost
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

AND EVEN WHILST THEY ARE HOLDING KANU, THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM.

BIG DIFFERNCE BETWEEN US AND YOU.

afraid of who,person wey go spend 100yrs for jail
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Mummiesboy: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

Only if he would understand the implication of what he's doing.

Those that took the pictures without blurring his face are the worst sad
Quite your mouth, those weh carry Johnathan gasket that year wetin happen to them. Every body get craze Una feel say Una craze pass abi? Bleep Tinubu and make an urchins go suck em dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
This is nonsense , politics mustn’t be bitter.

But it wasn't bitter when Tinubu mobilized urchins and bamboozled Jonathan in 2015?

One hoary hair profesor named shoyinka called Jonathan's wife shepopotamus during her blunderous grammer in the chibok girls interview. In case you forgot many of us have not forgotten. Even Jonathan's wife was villified as if she was the cabal running the presidents decisions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
sircatherine45:

Another stupid rant! To you every Igbo person is IPOB.

You are a fool. Ode, na him you be. You call someone names, not knowing you are at the bottom of the sense chain. I don't blame you. I blame the idiots(parents) that should have used your fees to start business to see that you have enough to be a good boy. But no, they trained a motherfucker who loves to marstubate on my moniker.

You know what? You and your likes can't build, operate nor maintain social media, so if you don't like what you see. GTFOH!

Ekpa!

Hahahaha as I said their is no way you won't easily identify a slowpoke. No need to see an slowpoke or for an slowpoke to to be acting in dropping manner before you identify one.

As a matter of fact a particular set of people where you belong are these type of genetically confused nitwit who has got no place in humanity. Today they are blue in the next hour they are red, their personally pendullate like imbalance crane lifting overweight concrete slab.

Your brain stand upside down espute you are a correct logic as a human but the mesh that connected your grey matrer has rusted thereby making your brain to resonanate in a very dilapidated manner that lead to your inability to reason coherently independently.

In life a normal human has a various degree to show stable mental capacity but in your case your mental capacity is devoid of entire human degree of mental capacity status and that is why your brain is suffering from Dirhoea disease to make you just talk anyhow without information processing capacity.

You want more? You want a fight? I'm waiting...ok
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Diligent1(f): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Peter Obi is not condemning these from his supporters, that is why I know he will be a bad leader.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

AND EVEN WHILST THEY ARE HOLDING KANU, THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM.

BIG DIFFERNCE BETWEEN US AND YOU.

yes they are afraid to kill him but he will spend at least 100yrs in jail
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Christistruth00: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Undisputed champion

I pray Onitsha has the Medical Infrastructure to deal with this

Hire some bulldozers and bury the Rubbish

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by anonym0us: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1B9ULXcq2o

A video shared online captured the moment Peter Obi Supporter wear Pampers to mock the APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu while singing popular Emilokan song.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch2zTDXjvpT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
you are pathetic crap, what do you mean everybody go old, wetin this mumu YouTuber dey talk,una go just dey cap nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
I have always said it times without number that igbos are unapologetically stupid and foolish in every areas of this life.
even their mods here also
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:
Oh my God these is outrageous.

Look at a grown up men, someone's father and someone's husband in the video doing these? This is absolutely unacceptable.

And seun osewa you are here seen what ipoob are turning your platform to? Seun are you still alive or dead? because I can't believe these mockery will go these far this is bad just simply because of politics.

Honestly I'm not apc fan and can't vote apc never but my anmoyance with obi supporters is these personal mockery of Tinubu health status.

The most annoying thing is obi is seen all these but refused to tell his bingo supporters to stop it and this is one good reason I dislike obi with passion and he will never rule this country.

However you mock Tinubu health today do you all know what will befal obi in few months time or a year time? Guys be guided remember your fathers might start urinating and poohing everywhere too.

Be guided this stunt not funny.

Seun osewa I'm ashamed of you I remember when you started this forum these same Igbos bastards kicked against Nairaland called it Yoruba platform they even went as far to link with one Ghana site then called Ghana Website to attacked this same NL they are now the ones who hijacked NL today to the point one of your current "Mod" from Anambra precisely according to information reaching us he is the banning and blocking anyone who stand against obi here but allow obi donkeys to attack anyone freely with no ban or caution.

Seun I need to meet you one more time in person and lash out on you seriously. You lost my respect as a responsible business man and I'm likely going to stop my 2 advert slot I'm really sick of all the nonsense, can they go to Linda Ikeji who is our sister to do all these shit?

Can you stop crying so that we hear what you're trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Godispeace: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Oponu , Look at them very well, these people are Biafrans and NOT Nigerians
endsarrrs:
2015, no kind of names Tinubu didn't call Goodluck Jonathan then. Went even as far calling GEJ the " THE FASCIST MONARCH OF ASO VILLA"...

I like Obedient Nigerians using their rights to give the bullies a hard time mockery...
-----------------------------
Turn by Turn.....tongue

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
yes they are afraid to kill him but he will spend at least 100yrs in jail

TINUBU IS A PIG!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by georgeakins: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Lol, the mood of the country presently tilts towards Obi presidency. Even your fellow urchins know the fact

Tinubu will come a distant third. Quote me after the election. No sane Nigerian will vote APC after the hell the country went through under APC, talkless of shaky shaky ancestor Tinubu.

Who are the urchins?
You're the one behaving like one.
Go through what you just typed, you will realise you lack civility.
That's one of the reasons Obi will be disgraced because we know those championing his presidency.
It's all about sectional interest
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by sircatherine45(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha as I said their is no way you won't easily identify a slowpoke. No need to see an slowpoke or for an slowpoke to to be acting in dropping manner before you identify one.

As a matter of fact a particular set of people where you belong are these type of genetically confused nitwit who has got no place in humanity. Today they are blue in the next hour they are red, their personally pendullate like imbalance crane lifting overweight concrete slab.

Your brain stand upside down espute you are a correct logic as a human but the mesh that connected your grey matrer has rusted thereby making your brain to resonanate in a very dilapidated manner that lead to your inability to reason coherently independently.

In life a normal human has a various degree to show stable mental capacity but in your case your mental capacity is devoid of entire human degree of mental capacity status and that is why your brain is suffering from Dirhoea disease to make you just talk anyhow without information processing capacity.

You want more? You want a fight? I'm waiting...ok

I don't fight with PDP touts because they are as useless as the P in psychology. It took you 30 minutes to write curse words.

Keep blabbing and wasting your staph-infested spittle all over the place. The world knows you are a highly mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Opintiwa: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

I pray Onitsha has the Medical Infrastructure to deal with this

Hire some bulldozers and bury the Rubbish

Talk of Makoko Mr man
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:

Don't insult OBJ and bat.

Nnwanne pls don't let us go to human foundation history that will create fracas here. You know the truth about ourselves don't let us eclipse ourselves here because I will drag you to the foundation of human existence and ask you to tell me who are your forefathers.

Pls let's end it here.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Validated: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The same people that were holding IPOB rallies a few months back are now holding Peter Obi rallies....

What does that tell you?

It tells me that we need good leaders.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Godispeace: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu should step down because the Biafrans IPOB/ESN bigots are for Obi and decide to be insulting Tinubu right on Lagos soil , u guys are really testing the yorubas tolerance. insulting their respected elder on their own soil shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Zonefree:
grin cheesy

Tinubu should just step down make this vawulence reduce. The voltage of this vawulence is higher than Nigeria current grin

My prayers are with Baba Emilokan. I pray God should give him the fortitude to bear this great pain.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
sircatherine45:

I don't fight with PDP touts because they are as useless as the P in psychology. It took you 30 minutes to write curse words.

Keep blabbing and wasting your staph-infested spittle all over the place. The world knows you are a highly mad man.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Ayodeoba: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2022
hammer3x:

TINUBU IS A PIG!
okay say another thing. That pig will rule you
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by bigfish3k: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2022
GUNITGuy:
This is a joke taking too far... It's not proper
Health wellness is not be used as a stunt for ridicule....
If somebody is not well and also too old for a job that he is not wanted.
The proper thing to do is to rest.

Let his greed be pushing him. More is to come.
I don't pity him because he has no pity for Nigerians too.
He wants to come and start another "the president is not aware" kind of regime for another eight years again. God Forbid BAT things.
Again, He wants to do Nigeria like Lagos by building toll gates all over the country
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2022
sircatherine45:

Hahaha you think everyone is jobless like you I'm busy making money bro so I will only response to you whenever I'm want bro.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by hammer3x: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
okay say another thing. That pig will rule you

OYA COME, LET ME TELL YOU AN OPEN SECRET, TINUBU CAN NO LONGER WIPE HIS ASS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by MMempire(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
This niggar is a fool.

Only if he would understand the implication of what he's doing.

Those that took the pictures without blurring his face are the worst sad
Though it a risk. But I don't think any thing will happen about his choice of Tinubu. Before now even Tinubu do make mockery of other candidate. Who was Tinubu referring to when he said "they will labour in vain" Banter and mockery is part of Nigeria politics. Jonathan see hell for him time. Nothing go happen to the guy I can guarantee you that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by bigfish3k: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Godispeace:
Tinubu should step down because the Biafrans IPOB/ESN bigots are for Obi and decide to be insulting Tinubu right on Lagos soil , u guys are really testing the yorubas tolerance. insulting their respected elder on their own soil shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Elder that is milking you dry.
Stockholm syndrome dey worry you.

So Pa Ayo Adebanjo is an ipob man too.
If Tinubu wants to rule only Yorubaland, do you think you will hear us say anything?
But he wants to rule the igbos inclusive so we have the right to mock him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Spain007(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Everlastingson: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You are as gullible and malleable as they come.

Governor's office is in the state where the governor is while the governor's lodge is in a place where the governor visits.

Typical reasoning of a terrorist. Try harder. You can't wash Kabiru Sokoto off your evil candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) by Lionking1913(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2022
U will live for 600years. Dey forgotten so soon
endsarrrs:
2015, no kind of names Tinubu didn't call Goodluck Jonathan then. Went even as far calling GEJ the " THE FASCIST MONARCH OF ASO VILLA"...

I like Obedient Nigerians using their rights to give the bullies a hard time mockery...
-----------------------------
Turn by Turn.....tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.