Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE (5209 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / How To Make Money On Gigbucks / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by HardMirror(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

My man face front, we are done here. It was nice conversing with you
so you have no channel. Now this is very interesting. Thanks for your time. At least i learned something new today that it is possible to be a successful youtuber without a channel
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2023
HardMirror:
why have you been deleting messages on this thread. So many deleted messages. Can you tell me why? You can talk to me. Don't be scared

Since when do nairalanders have the ability to delete threads or messages ?. Please stop quoting me.

Asking RESPECTFULLY.
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Since when do nairalanders have the ability to delete threads or messages ?. Please stop quoting me.

Asking RESPECTFULLY.
so i dont spoil market for you? A youtube expert with no channel to show. You can only fool those who are novices. Normally you shld start out with your own channel so people know you are at least successful. You want to coach who exactly? Busy spamming nairaland looking for 1k. Wonder why seun has not banned you for spamming.

Have a lovely day begging for 1k. Lol
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2023
HardMirror:
I am so sorry bro, I was just been very stupid

I knew you were all along. Apologies accepted
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2023
HardMirror:
so you have no channel. Now this is very interesting. Thanks for your time. At least i learned something new today that it is possible to be a successful youtuber without a channel

I spent some time reading the thread you created. And now I feel very sad that I had to reply to all of your BS. You just a waste
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by HardMirror(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

I spent some time reading the thread you created. And now I feel very sad that I had to reply to all of your BS. You just a waste
you only have 5 views in your channel in the last 1 year. What do you have to offer?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by sheyiofficial(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2023
Hi youtube9ja pls 08147668248 is my watapp am interested pls I can get you watapp number. Pls if u can message me I want to create my own youtube channel
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2023
sheyiofficial:
Hi youtube9ja pls 08147668248 is my watapp am interested pls I can get you watapp number. Pls if u can message me I want to create my own youtube channel

See my WhatsApp on bio. I charge 1k for my mentorship
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
sheyiofficial:

ask him to show you his channel and evidence that it is his channel. This guy has only 5 views on his channel after a year and he is fooling you guys that he can teach you how to make it on youtube. This is his channel below.

Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
HardMirror:

ask him to show you his channel and evidence that it is his channel. This guy has only 5 views on his channel after a year and he is fooling you guys that he can teach you how to make it on youtube. This is his channel below.

Your mom has more views on YouTube πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Learn How to make Money on YOUTUBE by Revolva(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2023
In this video tutorial, it's detailed on how to make a Youtube Football Automation Highlights Video

This tutorial have all the dos and don't and where to get videos so as not to get copyright strike when uploaded on Youtube

Off course this Football niche is a very lucrative one if your channel get monetized and other faceless youtube niche

Whatsapp me only 08157053556 for how to get it ..cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Design Websites In Minutes.no Html No Programming. Free Dwnld / COVID-19: 20% Of Full-time Nigerian Workforce Lost Employment In 2020β€” UNDP/NBS / Vacancies @ African Steel Limited Odonguyan ,ikorodu,lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.