Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. (628 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Good day fellas. For those who thinks that Jazz, juju, charm, magical power or whatever doesn't exist, u are ignorant. They do exist and people use them.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by incandescentena: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol......Op

Remember Adewoyin who was a guest on Nigeria Info's Hard Fact says the belief in the potency of charms are all fake.
He blames illiteracy as a huge contributor to the belief in the existence of juju.
According to Adewoyin,
'people believe in juju because they need something to blame
for their problems.'
He explains that anything
beyond human imagination is considered magic/juju.
He is throwing open a challenge to anyone who can prove the existence of juju for a price of N2.5 million.

Truvelisback go for the Money if you can challenge cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2022
All these mumu slaves wey no fit prove their so juju,and others.
Their own na to drop talk with no pinch of sense in it.

Juju dey na em British idiots waste our forefathers like ants?

1 Like

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2022
incandescentena:
Lol......Op

Remember Adewoyin who was a guest on Nigeria Info's Hard Fact says the belief in the potency of charms are all fake.
He blames illiteracy as a huge contributor to the belief in the existence of juju.
According to Adewoyin,
'people believe in juju because they need something to blame
for their problems.'
He explains that anything
beyond human imagination is considered magic/juju.
He is throwing open a challenge to anyone who can prove the existence of juju for a price of N2.5 million.

Truvelisback go for the Money if you can challenge cheesy

I don't have any juju to prove to anyone but the truth remains that Juju, jazz or whatever is real. I'm talking from experience. Apart from my personal experiences, some folks has made some secret confessions of things they did with Juju power.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't have any juju to prove to anyone but the truth remains that Juju, jazz or whatever is real. I'm talking from experience. Apart from my personal experiences, some folks has made some secret confessions of things they did with Juju power.
Ogbeni go sleep abeg or you no dey read the mumu talk wey you just type?
You no fit prove something,and you no get the thing but you are talking from experience.
Abeg which experience be that wan again?

Wake up and stop being a slave abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Opintiwa: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You no fit prove something,and you no get the thing but you are talking from experience.

Munafukin shatap
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Munafukin shatap
How are you sir?
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
All these mumu slaves wey no fit prove their so juju,and others.
Their own na to drop talk with no pinch of sense in it.

Juju dey na em British idiots waste our forefathers like ants?
Oga, an Igbo man in a street i lived in the past, spent money contribute and meant for the transformer of our street. The man Chop the money no dared go to him to confront him. Everyone were just scared and grumbling at the back. No be say this man get muscle like Vuga, an aged man like 60 years of age with white beards. No see say na soldier man self. Na just one short thing like that. Do u know that till today, nobody don ask abt the money? No be juju be that? That's the potency of Charm. Whenever they see him, they are scared of confronting him. Mind u, the street i am talking abt have stubborn and ruggeds boys who could confront him but none could. That's the potency of Jazz.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Solomon wey get sense, i no force u to believe.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by incandescentena: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:

Get those who can proof and get a fair share from the 2.5million reward

Make sense out of this topic please.....

Contact Nigeriainfo.ng to file for a challenge

2 Likes

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, an Igbo man in a street i lived in the past, spent money contribute and meant for the transformer of our street. The man Chop the money no dared go to him to confront him. Everyone were just scared and grumbling at the back. No be say this man get muscle like Vuga, an aged man like 60 years of age with white beards. No see say na soldier man self. Na just one short thing like that. Do u know that till today, nobody don ask abt the money? No be juju be that? That's the potency of Charm. Whenever they see him, they are scared of confronting him. Mind u, the street i am talking abt have stubborn and ruggeds boys who could confront him but none could. That's the potency of Jazz.
Chaii see your own proof of juju existence,na wa o.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Opintiwa: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I have many personal proof. Even if i tell u, u won't belief because u are a Natural man. It is impossible to convince a Natural man. If u have been victim of spiritual attack or affliction that defy all medical effort, u won't be saying all these.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by illicit(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Some minor juju dey and it can be unpredictable

I will call it forces

I have seen one work but I doubt if juju can do anything big

1 Like

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
illicit:
Some minor juju dey and it can be unpredictable

I will call it forces

I have seen one work but I doubt if juju can do anything big
Experience is the only best teacher. I don see many things wey jazz don do wey my mouth no fit explain. I have been a victim of some while have seen many being victimized. A man confessed to me that the reason a woman had pardoned and forgotten the debt his younger bro was owing a woman was because they went to a Native Doctor to help him make the woman do. Note: The debt was closed to 500k. The woman used to supply them creates of drinks to sell for her. Along the line, the younger bro mismanaged the business. Crates and bottles were missing and some customers owed him as well. The woman even threatened to lock them up. Long story cut short, the woman supplied them drinks to sell for her again.
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have many personal proof. Even if i tell u, u won't belief because u are a Natural man. It is impossible to convince a Natural man. If u have been victim of spiritual attack or affliction that defy all medical effort, u won't be saying all these.
Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Luke 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. undecided

So, when you folks claim you fight what you refer to as spiritual battles or are under spiritual attacks, what you instead saying is that you don't belong at all to Jesus Christ, meaning the problem isn't those attacks and battles you keep pretending you fight but instead the fact that you lie to yourselves that you are of Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=117248597]Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.

b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
From the above, we clearly see that anyone who truly belongs in Jesus Christ has peace and peace is the antithesis of war/battle. Meaning there are no battles for one to engage in as one who belongs to Jesus Christ, since again, Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy for the sake of His followers, and this over 2000 years ago, in addition to bestowing His followers with His peace, a peace that is not of this world. U don't know what u are saying. So people don't or can't harm people with charms, is that what u mean?
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't know what u are saying. So people don't or can't harm people with charms, is that what u mean?
Go back through and read again so you properly digest what Jesus Christ told you in regards to being His follower. He said they have peace meaning there are no battles for them to fight. People can plot to cause them harm but given that Jesus Christ already overcame the world on their behalf, nothing people plan can harm them. undecided

So, basically, if you feel charms can cause you harm or they do in fact cause you harm, it is instead evidence that your claim to be of jesus Christ is a lie - You are not a child of God at all. undecided
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Go back through and read again so you properly digest what Jesus Christ told you in regards to being His follower. He said they have peace meaning there are no battles for them to fight. People can plot to cause them harm but given that Jesus Christ already overcame the world on their behalf, nothing people plan can harm them. undecided

So, basically, if you feel charms can cause you harm or they do in fact cause you harm, it is instead evidence that your claim to be of jesus Christ is a lie. undecided
Who told u Christians don't face Battles?
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Who told u Christians don't face Battles?
Jesus Christ said that Himself! undecided

He gave them His peace, the same peace He had when He was on earth and had no battles to fight. undecided
Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Truvelisback(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that Himself! undecided

He gave them His peace, the same peace He had when He was on earth and had no battles to fight. undecided
So, Jesus didn't face opposition on earth. Didn't the same Jesus tell His disciples that they would be persecuted be killed? So, what are u saying?

Re: Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, Jesus didn't face opposition on earth. Didn't the same Jesus tell His disciples that they would be persecuted be killed? So, what are u saying?
When Jesus Christ faced this "opposition" you speak of, did He stoop to fighting battles like you folks do? undecided

When He told His disciples that they would endure suffering and persecution for His sake, did He tell them to fight battles or did He tell them to have peace instead- Luke 10 vs 17 - 20? undecided

Again, go back and read ... Jesus Christ, instead of battles, gave His followers peace. He told them there would be suffering and tribulation but He had already overcome all problems, and even gave them His peace on top of that, meaning there are no battles for them to fight assured. undecided

So anyone fighting battles using the name of Jesus Christ to do so is a liar. undecided

(1) (Reply)

(WATCH) Massive Flock Of Sheep Has Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight / If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? / Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.