Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit (17864 Views)

How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by seunmind44: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
All na drama jo
Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by gasparpisciotta: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
spy24:

People like you is the reason why this country will fail to move forward.. ...

Between Nigeria and america who first convicted Aba Kyari of crimes

Person wey Nigeria dey promote since

Has Abba Kyari been convicted by any court either in or out of Nigeria? No.

It’s people like you that convicted him by your own peoples court.
Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by Bimpe29: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na our boy scenario
Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by stanisbaratheon: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Politicians have destroyed this country.

The other time, the same attorney general was suing himself because he wanted the courts to vacate an electoral act that has already been signed by the president.

This is what happens when you have clowns in government. They won't hesitate to pull down a sacred institution just for their personal interest.

I'm sure the attorney general did everything possible to lose the case. Don't ask me how.
Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by Buckeyemedia1: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

You said it all I’d this very same arguments with my friends. I told them Abaa is going know where. The Nigerian Government is not in the likes of Russia and China that can tell USA that we can’t extradite our citizen to you point blank.

What they can do is use the rule of law to frustrate them . And America cannot use force on Nigeria because ABBA’s case if a small fry .if it was Terrorism issue America don’t joke with it they can bully Nigeria to release the Abba.
True Talk
Re: How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit by Microwhy: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Laggafin:
They have done the wuruwuru to keep him back from extradition.. they can't decieve sane Nigerians like me.. but malami .. kyari and co should not forget that America also never forgets and what goes up must Surely come down.
Its tit-for-tat. Uncountable jailbreak by American citizens (convicted and jailed) all around the world, and after the jailbreak, US never extradite them back to those countries to complete their term.
Countries now understand the double-standard more than ever before.
If US brag it will not align with any country now, the said country will waste no time realigning with China or Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy / Saudi Prince Invitation : Osinbajo To Represent Buhari On Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.