Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma (18618 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by abobote: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amaechi and wike should switch party.

Wike should go to APC, while Amaechi comes to PDP
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by dochenaj: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
lopimas:
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $3 billion.Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $2.8b
What do you think the bullion vans were for? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by wwwihy: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amaechi will join Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by DanieleLorenzo: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oh Lord, let the counsel of Ahitophel turn to foolishness. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
loosecanon50:
Dilemma? That's what they want you to think. Amaechi is more cunning than Wike. Both of them will definitely work against Tinubu because they know power will change hands in 2023.

More reasons why Amaechi will work against Tinubu is because Tinubu bought his way to win the presidential primary, just like how Atiku sidelined Wike and chose Okowa.

Politics in 2023 will be different from what we have been witnessing.

. shey cotton wool dey your ears, when Wike said, he is not ready to be anybody's number two?
Wike made himself clear. If you were in Atiku's shoes will like someone like wike to your Vice? Someone that could take your job or do worst. Atiku did similar thing to OBJ.

Amaechi will think twice, before working against Tinubu. It is obvious, that Wike is angry and desperate. He cannot be trusted
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by muykem: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amechi hasn't been able to come out from primary election defeat. He strongly thought Buhari will endorse him in build up to APC primary but get disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by DanieleLorenzo: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
utenwuson:
Omo... All these our presidential aspirants sef...
Atiku, the dubai merchant always planning on the next asset to sell, have enough dollars every four years to win primaries, only God knows what he wan, from ndp to PDP to apc and now to PDP..

Tinubu who says he own lagos, wants to be president by every means, threatened the whole president to soccumb to him winning the primaries, now he has promised the youths cassava and agbado and to force about 50 million of them into the army for shetima Bois to kiiiii...

Peter obi whose modus operandi is lying upandan, dishing out extra ordinary fake statistics on how India, veitnam, Singapore, Korea Excel, he will never talk about Monday sit at home and will never go to his town hall meetings where he lies on Monday, he will never condemn any killing in the east and will never tell you how he intend to take Nigeria from '' consumption to production "...

Just see our presidential aspirants for Pete sake... In wike voice, they re all fake.
Na you be Nairaland man of the month. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by anonymous1759(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
sad
loosecanon50:
Dilemma? That's what they want you to think. Amaechi is more cunning than Wike. Both of them will definitely work against Tinubu because they know power will change hands in 2023.

More reasons why Amaechi will work against Tinubu is because Tinubu bought his way to win the presidential primary, just like how Atiku sidelined Wike and chose Okowa.

Politics in 2023 will be different fro
m what we have been witnessing.

Are you kidding me? You must a kid for thinking all presidential candidates didn’t pull one or two strings to get the presidential ticket. Better wake up from your slumber . The highest spender with structure always takes the day.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Fiscus105(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ameachi is gone to the history of dust bin politically, most especially if PDP wins Rivers and APC wins federal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by chrisxxx(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
loosecanon50:

Politics in 2023 will be different from what we have been witnessing.
Yes you r right. Tinubu bought it for himself just as Amaechi bought it for Buhari in 2014. Karma is a bitch.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by FreeStuffsNG: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I dey fear Amaechi pass Wike. Wike talks too much while Amaechi is slow poison. At the end, both of them will work against Tinubu.
Then you do not know politics wink I hope you read how HE Amaechi was abandoned by his allies who followed him to APC with the hope that he will be APC flagbearer.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Bbox450: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amaechi no go gree
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by shinealight(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Amaechi will definitely sabotage Tinubu in Rivers State, he is still pissed off over the APC Presidential Primary just like Wike, the problem with Wike is his enemies know his next moves because he talks too much.
But Amaechi has been extremely quiet, you don't know what he has up his sleeves

Amaechi will have to tow the line dictated by the leadership of his party. Now he has realised that Buhari is not going to bend the rules for him or his associates. He could not even get his job back after failing in the primaries.
Sabotage Tinubu in whose favour? He has little choice but to work with Jagaban or move to another party which is not in his favour to do!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Indigbo: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I dey fear Amaechi pass Wike. Wike talks too much while Amaechi is slow poison. At the end, both of them will work against Tinubu.

You don't know JAGABAN at all. Go and ask both Amaechi and Wike's masters. They will tell you don't dare Tinubu. I can bet you Wike and Amaechi can't dare him, or you think they don't know who they're dealing with?. E go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by uyimove19(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by SavageResponse(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

It is not by posting this 10 times that you will get the type of help you're looking for.

The first thing people will check is the date your account was created and the type of comments you have made in the past so as to know the type of person you are...

...on both counts you have failed woefully because your account was created barely 1 month ago on 31 July 2022 and your previous comments have only being "A", "C", "G", "BB"etc angry
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by mrksquare: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
dre11:
Bola Tinubu is seeking the support of Rivers Governor Wike, but the local APC in the state is unsure of how this will affect its leader, Rotimi Amaechi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/551385-tinubus-romance-with-wike-leaves-amaechi-in-dilemma.html

I am an APC member in River state. As it stands, the trio of Amaechi, Wike and Abe joined together cannot deliver Tinubu in Rivers state.

I have sampled opinions front both my fellow party men and PDP members and they seem to be dispose to the idea of voting for Peter Obi.

The presidential election will be keenly contested in Rivers state. We have groups rooting for Atiki, Tinubu and Obi. But at the end of the day, Obi will win the popular vote if the election is made to reflect the wishes of the people.

Obi will come first, followed by Atiku and then Tinubu.

Tinubu is just wasting his time courting Wike and Abe.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by obyrich(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amechi has served his usefulness. Wike is the new bride. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Creeknigga(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
tesppidd:
It is only when Wike steps down as Rivers governor that people will realize that Amaechi is more loved and respected than Wike.
No one needs him to step down before people will realize.
I have always loved Amaechi (likewise most Rivers indigenes and residents).

Remember Vote Peter Obi for President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Surfacebaba: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is all about personal interest.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amaechi no get level jooor
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by mach7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
lopimas:
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $3 billion.Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $2.8b

Always try to apply commonsense when speaking on matters like this.

While you have not provided any credible link to backup the figures you claimed was spent on the rail, it is important for you to know that cost of equipment is separate from the cost of civil works.

The value paid to the Chinese, for which they will report to the Chinese government, is for the cost of equipment (train engine, train carriages, switching stations, signalling equipment etc). What about the Civil works itself? Have you seen the level of Civil works that was done especially over water in parts of Mile 2, Orile and CMS? Have you considered the cost of the IPP station that is being built to generate electricity for the tracks? Have you considered the amount incurred as pre-development costs (Right of Way, EIA Studies, Relocation expenses etc).

Now amortize all these costs from when Fashola kicked this off in 2007 to date and tell me that it won't be as high as $3bn if not more.

Stop being economical with the truth, it is wickedness.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Oyiboman69: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Amaechi will definitely sabotage Tinubu in Rivers State, he is still pissed off over the APC Presidential Primary just like Wike, the problem with Wike is his enemies know his next moves because he talks too much.
But Amaechi has been extremely quiet, you don't know what he has up his sleeves
you people don't understand the power of a sitting governor... a vibrant one at that....
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amaechi wey nor know say im political career don reasssh men-O-puss? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by garfield1: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
mrksquare:

I am an APC member in River state. As it stands, the trio of Amaechi, Wike and Abe joined together cannot deliver Tinubu in Rivers state.

I have sampled opinions front both my fellow party men and PDP members and they seem to be dispose to the idea of voting for Peter Obi.

The presidential election will be keenly contested in Rivers state. We have groups rooting for Atiki, Tinubu and Obi. But at the end of the day, Obi will win the popular vote if the election is made to reflect the wishes of the people.

Obi will come first, followed by Atiku and then Tinubu.

Tinubu is just wasting his time courting Wike and Abe.

Tinubu will get 25%
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
tesppidd:
It is only when Wike steps down as Rivers governor that people will realize that Amaechi is more loved and respected than Wike.
You know the state wella
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Both of them don't hv say
D masses know who they want
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by Donjuan77: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details. Which of the state in Nigeria are you from, do you also have a collateral?
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by ZombieSlayer1: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will get 25%
Barring rigging it'll be extremely difficult for tinubu to get up to 25% in the south South and East. People don't seem to like him very much. I guess he would've had greater chances if he's younger and isn't plagued by so much controversies. Also, when you factor that vote buying doesn't seem to work very much in the East and South South, I really don't know where his votes will come from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Nomination Of Service Chiefs / Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / VP Osinbajo, SAN, Declares Open The 2018 Independence Day Photo Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.