Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma (18635 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by garfield1: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Barring rigging it'll be extremely difficult for tinubu to get up to 25% in the south South and East. People don't seem to like him very much. I guess he would've had greater chances if he's younger and isn't plagued by so much controversies. Also, when you factor that vote buying doesn't seem to work very much in the East and South South, I really don't know where his votes will come from.

People hated buhari but he got ut
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by ZombieSlayer1: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

People hated buhari but he got ut
Ha! don't say that please. People loved Buhari, especially in the North. He had a cult-like following. Tinubu sold him to people on the premise of coming to fight corruption and people believed it. It was only the South East who seemed to see through the whitewashing.
Unfortunately, Tinubu doesn't have the kind of following Buhari did. He's counting on the North, but from what I know about Nigerian politics, the Northerners always seem to prefer a fellow northerner. Isn't why Tinubu decided to take a Northern Muslim as his running-mate? To try and sway northern votes in his favour.
If this election is free and fair Atiku has more chances than Tinubu, and Peter Obi has the most chances as it seems he's more generally-accepted notwithstanding what BATists on nairaland seem to think.
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by garfield1: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Ha! don't say that please. People loved Buhari, especially in the North. He had a cult-like following. Tinubu sold him to people on the premise of coming to fight corruption and people believed it. It was only the South East who seemed to see through the whitewashing.
Unfortunately, Tinubu doesn't have the kind of following Buhari did. He's counting on the North, but from what I know about Nigerian politics, the Northerners always seem to prefer a fellow northerner. Isn't why Tinubu decided to take a Northern Muslim as his running-mate? To try and sway northern votes in his favour.
If this election is free and fair Atiku has more chances than Tinubu, and Peter Obi has the most chances as it seems he's more generally-accepted notwithstanding what BATists on nairaland seem to think.

Oga we were talking of ss.ss people hate buhari but he got 25%.Tinubu a fellow southerner will get more.Tinubu has more chances.atiku is not sure of any region
Re: Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma by MrSuama(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
SavageResponse:

It is not by posting this 10 tines that you will get the type of help you're looking for.

The first thing people will check is the date your account was created and the type of comments you have made in the past so as to know the type of person you are...

...on both counts you have failed woefully because your account was created barely 1 month ago on 31 July 2022 and your previous comments have only being "A", "C", "G", "BB"etc angry

Bros abeg help me verify my account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.