Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral (5507 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Crisbenson: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Onitemhi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
And this thing dey better than stealing, robbery, ritualist

9 Likes

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Mbataku96(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
wow very commendable shocked
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Channah1(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nice venture.

I used to know of some guys who fried yams and potatoes for a living and they were doing well back then. Don't know what made them stop though.

By the way, his akara is big or is it for paparazzi? Because I know the size they cut in my areal; bottle cork sizes.

Kudos to him.
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Tegabadguy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Crisbenson:
Akara In Another Dimension: Video Of Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661854050AkarainAnotherDimensionVideoofHandsomeManWhoFriesAkaraAndPackagesItGoesViralCrisben.html
Nice one.....
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Winningbot: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1:
Nice venture.

I used to know of some guys who fried yams and potatoes for a living and they were doing well back then. Don't know what made them stop though.

By the way, he's akara is big or it's it for paparazzi? Because I know the size they cut in my areal; bottle cork sizes.

Kudos to him.
it should be #50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Am sure he has quit by now

The best business ever..if u know, u know grin grin grin

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Musty112: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
What he makes can make u open ur mouth oo
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by rocknation62(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na Money be fine bobo

God bless our hustle
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Samade7: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wow....lovely. was thinking of venture into modernised moimoi shop.
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by obaaderemi: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
At least his stomach will be filled up everyday. And he has control over his life.
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by obaaderemi: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Samade7:
Wow....lovely. was thinking of venture into modernised moimoi shop.
Stop thinking about it.

Just Do It....

Like the Nike slogan. wink If you think about it too much you will start seeing reasons why you should not do it.
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Solofresh2: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
So what
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Hollybratt(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hey, chap Some people will be like"Make me self go try this thing if i go popular"
IRMC
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by babaalagbo11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
There's dignity in labor,that sense of fulfilment making your money without the detriment of others....

Herbs is my business and that I know very well...

Take good care of your health, reach out to me
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by imagrg(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trying to draw attention to himself.
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by goshikid: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
And one jobless biitch where her papa no get future go come the form porsh ontop guy head with iphone11, no go hustle, the open pusss.y anyhow, you go soon collect
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Hollybratt(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
goshikid:
And one jobless biitch where her papa no get future go come the form porsh ontop guy head with iphone11, no go hustle, the open pusss.y anyhow, you go soon collect
Hey, chap, i love the way you advice yourself
IRMC

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by HolyMan12: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Siofra and Jennyclay come and see your potential future husband grin
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Nonam: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
You love food too much grin

Channah1:
Nice venture.

By the way, he's akara is big or it's it for paparazzi? Because I know the size they cut in my areal; bottle cork sizes.

Kudos to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Channah1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nonam:
You love food too much grin

Lol... You too otherwise you won't be here grin.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Softmirror: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
THERE ARE TOO MANY OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA. THE REAL PROBLEM WITH MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS PRIDE AND LAZINESS. IF THIS GUY SHOULD TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HE MAKES AS PROFIT EVERY SINGLE DAY THEN MULTIPLED BY NUMBER OF DAYS IN A MONTH, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. shocked

Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by IsellSmartTvs: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2022
We have so many Problems In Nigeria,bring a solution and watch ursef making money from it.Most importantly with CONSISTENCY.
No be say all this youth no wan make money,na patience,pride and what other pple will say be there problem
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by Tboymessiah(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral by BeanmanX(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... You too otherwise you won't be here grin.
Mercychen rest.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of The Married Ones / This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) / Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.