Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } (6142 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / See What Happened After Curvy Lady Was Seen Wearing "Short Skirt" In Public / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by FullBlastLight: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
See what a lady was caught buying at public glare!

Just take a look at how she handles the one she specially carried.

She is like feeling it and possibly saying; "This one is custom made, aswear!"

Could she be a feminist?

Or, how do you see it?

See photo below:

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
And so, she's just holding a fruit

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Onitemhi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is this not cucumber or what this look like
(colombian weed on work)

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by MatrixReloaded: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Morally its wrong for a female to held on the fruit like she's jerking off a Penis. There are more decent way to pick a cucumber in public space.
In all the fruit should be sold to them diced. Expecially those hausa guys should do it for sake of Allah.
Incase she contract you as a young man ask for takeaway pack to slice it in.

I'm an adult and I see nothing wrong stating about her style of handling the fruit. In biology women were taught how to clean their private part in the glare of pupils. So ain't nothing dirty here precious one.
Holluwhakemmy:
dirty mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
women cannot buy cucumber/banana in peace any longer?

12 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by dollytino4real(f): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na so! Slim abi thin or lean girls can swellow somebori thing without choking
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by babaalagbo11(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
And so what is the big deal
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Streett: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
She prefers them well CURVED & THICK
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
She's holding it well. If I m the buyer, I ll beore dramatic.
Maybe cos we are females we aren't entitled to v cucumber any more.
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by imagrg(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Can she take that size if it's a dick?
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Abs7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by dnawah(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
grin grin grin grin no worry u can borrow it if u wish .
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Oesophagus99(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Hanty I cucumber a fruit? grin
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Hollybratt(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hey, chap, the lady looks like Mercy ike
or aren't you seeing what i'm seeing?
IRMC
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by LogicBomb8: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
That one is Assured to hit the right angles
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by LogicBomb8: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
That one is Assured to hit the right angles
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Quodseverismete: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
If I were the seller I would tell her that one is not for sale and watch her reaction. Awon cucumbate girl.
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by 7buckz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol..how she for take hold am be4 abeg
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oesophagus99:

botanically classified as a fruit

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oesophagus99:

botanically classified as a fruit.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Authoreety: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Women eat cucumber more than men

Fact.
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Hotchoco4258(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
i dey for your back

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Hotchoco4258(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Onitemhi:
Is this not cucumber or what this look like

(colombian weed on work)
no nha watermelon she hold

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Benwallt(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hotchoco4258:
i dey for your back
You can still go backer
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by clericuzzio(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
why must she go for the curved one.

if you know you know.
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Mikespecialone(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2022
JBM ... joblessman
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by techWriter3: 2:13am On Aug 31, 2022
female cannot sell cucumber/banana in peace any longer
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Of all the cucumber sizes displayed na that shape and structure she come chose.
Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by KingMack(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Omo..girls and big thing grin

Re: See What A Lady Was Caught In Camera Buying { Photo } by Yasiok(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2022
I see nothing wrong there

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / For Having Loud Sex In Hotel Room, See What Was Done To Man (photos) / Best Sex Positions To Conceive Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.