Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) (27694 Views)

Four Siblings Trapped To Death As Building Collapses In Enugu / Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nawaooooo
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by updatedws: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Belteshazzar1: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ewo i think sey na for only Lagos wey building fall
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2022

Another N50million from Atiku!

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:
Another disaster under APC misruling.

If these people finish killing Nigerians, I wonder who they will continue to misrule.

Shallow thinking. So, it had never happened during other administration. I don't like this regime but it doesn't make me not to think right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by ezegenigbonine: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na agbado cause am
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by magzey: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:
Another disaster under APC misruling.

If these people finish killing Nigerians, I wonder who they will continue to misrule.
I don't blame you but your brain �.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by kalu61(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is what happens when standards are not followed , engineer cutting corners or the owners too.

I always insist client to mould their blocks. Just look at those blocks. That structure must have shown some signs but were neglected.

My condolences to those who lost their love ones.
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by deeway200(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jennifer663:
Why not?
That's mean
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Nuheights(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Una want to dey imitate Lagos
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
God come to their rescue. Enough
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by funkyjaay: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lord,have mercy
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
When obidirty come to Kano disaster occurs
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Disaster management minister where you dey?
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
One earthquake that will hit Nigeria , almost 98% of building around that area will collapse, last earthquake in Afghanistan I felt it all the way in my apartment in dubai, if you see the kind vibration that shaked the tower u will think it will fall.. but for where, Nigeria are learners I'm architectural designs

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
shame on you alagbado and cassava.
Emuforlife1:
Oga, keep quiet. Don't buildings collapse in the most 'advanced' societies?
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oh Lord not again cry
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
You blame the government for everything. I hate your monika though.
So u expect men with value to suck that thing abi? I don't blame u though, it's only men with low self esteem i blame undecided undecided undecided
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Joe4real1988:
So u expect men with value to suck that thing abi? I don't blame u though, it's only men with low self esteem i blame undecided undecided undecided
Your woman will definitely cheat on you, that’s all I can say. Real men won’t allow their women to crave and be filled with unfulfilled fantasies , so you are the one with low self esteem. Learn to know what your woman want and take full charge
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Whobedatte(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Quality of construction blocks in Kano is nothing to write home about . Govt needs do something ! There is another 3 storey building in Sabongari which is a time bomb . Owner has been patching and painting just to cover the cracks .
Quality control from govt should be strictly ff for building n construction in the state
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
I pray they come out alive though I may be wrong. God save us
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Farid24224(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
May Almighty Allah SWT grant the souls of the deceased Aljannatul Firdaus..
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Breadnote: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Abbertee2: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
I was there when the disastrous incident happened, but it is avoidable, the building is kano state building and lack structural DBC only pillars on the ground.

The building has collapsed previously around January when they are doing concrete of the first floor .
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Abudu2000(m): 4:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Clients, engineers, pls respect standards this is the result of cutting corners in building construction
who still use Engineers these days. Clients think Engineers charge too much so they resort to using baba who has built 6hotels.
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Your woman will definitely cheat on you, that’s all I can say. Real men won’t allow their women to crave and be filled with unfulfilled fantasies , so you are the one with low self esteem. Learn to know what your woman want and take full charge
Something is really wrong with u dear. So if my woman have the fantasy of me licking her Ass after defecating, then i'm supposed to ablige cause i don't want her to cheat on me right? My dear, real men know their principles and stand by them and not doing a woman's bidding, considering the fact that women reason like children. If u are my woman/wife and u have stupid fantasies and decided to cheat cause i didn't play to your fantasy, i get to know about your cheating, that very minute i kick your ass out............ nonsense. I don't know why u low thinking ladies believe the world should revolve around u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by rainlover(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
embarassed
Re: Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) by ljoh: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
You blame the government for everything. I hate your monika though.

Somebody adviced that don't suck toto and you hated that

Okay you're free to go and suck toto but bewear of disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Loses Baby In Imo Building Collapse,Escaped With Only Wife & 2 Clothes.PICS / Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.