Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News (38022 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Even a hungry man should have honour.

Story for the gods.

No one takes pride in suffering.

In Lagos, you see people sleeping under the flyovers.

Such people will do anything for money.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Emnyte(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Stop wasting your hard earned money on any course that is above $10. If you want a FREE access to this course HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST $1000 ONLINE. DM me on08107805460
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by googlepikins: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Festus NkeAmu is a nuisance

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by 07kjb: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbodicool:
Keyamo still remain a Yoruba man.
What do you expect from him, to be sincere? Or love an Igbo man?

Yoruba man will be the last after Satan to be sincere and loving.

Stop being FOOLING
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by CSTRR: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Keyamo is a hustler.

He has tasted federal money and will fight dirty to retain access.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Bsport31: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Let man hear word jare, macroni is obi supporter
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
The number pathological liar and spreader of fake news and figures is Peter Obi tuary. The IPOB terrorist leader can lie for the whole of Africa.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Memphitz357: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:
You can’t be defending Tinubu and not sound stupid and embarrassing.

Stupidity is inherent in the job.

Only fools and brainless idiots take up the job though.
Cc, Mannabbqgrillz, Helinues and Madridguy. grin
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Ozinlex: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
KEYAMO anywhere belle-face!
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by OneCandleAway(f): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Willy7:
Please ignore the senior advocate of nonsense. Keyamo is not the first SAN that made me start questioning the parameter for the selection of people for the office of SAN. It started with Aandoaka, then Malami before this current challatan now advocating and defending rubbish. Keyamo is the definition of everybody has a price. He is an embarrassment and a negative influence to the youths of this country. He is better ignored.
Today I saw the news of his paymaster visiting GEJ and I just laughed. Why the hurried visit? Thought the South South and South East doesn't matter. Thought GEJ was an ineffectual buffon. Or is he no longer a drunken sailor that will be sent back to Otueke according to Tinubu? So Tinubu went to visit GEJ to prevent the opposition parties laying hands on the damaging reports implicating Shettima and other APC demons on their involvements in the Chibok saga and other security breaches. Tinubu is wasting his time, campaign will soon start and the buried bones will be excavated. Nigerians will soon see and hear mind blowing crimes against humanity. Wike said it some days back and you think he is bluffing? The cloud is gathering, breeze go soon blow. Supporters of Tinubu should still stand gidigbam ọ, don't switch overnight. APC is coming down. They think they can hoodwink and manipulate their way to power like 2015,them don jam rock.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

I don't know how true but I heard when Buhari was elected and was bragging about jailing former presidents for corruption, IBB called him showing him proof he has of his own corruption practices. That made him calm down. So I believe these people have documents they keep that can ruin themselves.

1 Like

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is a moving train that cannot be stopped. cool grin

Presidency is going to the East.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by down4bj: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
you can't defend the APC Candidate and not look like KEYAMO
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbodicool:

I love it when u disgrace ur family on a public forum like diz..

peter Obi has agreed to clear the path for the emergence of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar.

Still dey look for the fake news, the moment obi decided to dump pdp for the spade and shovel party, that is an auto agreement to clear atiku path to emerge second at the poll, while him having zero problem settling for third or fourth, reason why the chief commander of zombie movement was caught on cam kneeling down to beg atiku cause he knew the damage he had done...

If debo adebayo no sabi sacarsm or shades being thrown by Keyamo, he could have switch off his data rather than disgracing his future mummy wa for marrying a Dumbo on the bird app..

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Sijo01(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Lmao @ 'This man was once a respected figure' cheesy cheesy grin

No one supports APC and remain normal
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by benjanny(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Why I like Nigeria politicians is because them no dey shame
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by ogashman(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Spirit04:
How did he know it's fake news? The only way opposition will have a chance against APC is by uniting. Wike even already hinted at Obi joining Atiku. It is speculation not fake news. I'm not surprised though most Nigerian youths are poorly educated, they mostly relying on copying to pass basic exams

Educated youth indeed
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Keyamo, Adesina, Fashola, etc,..

A pitiable list of respectable people who sold out their integrities for money!

I can't blame them! Life is nothing but hustle!
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by FettyWilliams(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
It's funny how the two major political parties in Nigeria are all after Peter the rock Obi.
Instead of telling Nigerians what they intend to do if elected they're busy looking for fake news and wAys to tarnish someone who's blessed beyond measure. Foolish Nigerians are watching how insecurity has taken over the country and yet they're still supporting the same party that has taken Nigeria from frying pan to Fire.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by sokera: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2022
When you all later discover that Obi is working for PDP then you will all know how unreliable is pitobi ... what a man see from far a child can never see ... that iz the difference between bafo marcari and keyamo
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Antoeni(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Politics has Mess All Keyamo Supposed Good Legacies
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by jaytee01(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Willy7:
Please ignore the senior advocate of nonsense. Keyamo is not the first SAN that made me start questioning the parameter for the selection of people for the office of SAN. It started with Aandoaka, then Malami before this current challatan now advocating and defending rubbish. Keyamo is the definition of everybody has a price. He is an embarrassment and a negative influence to the youths of this country. He is better ignored.
Today I saw the news of his paymaster visiting GEJ and I just laughed. Why the hurried visit? Thought the South South and South East doesn't matter. Thought GEJ was an ineffectual buffon. Or is he no longer a drunken sailor that will be sent back to Otueke according to Tinubu? So Tinubu went to visit GEJ to prevent the opposition parties laying hands on the damaging reports implicating Shettima and other APC demons on their involvements in the Chibok saga and other security breaches. Tinubu is wasting his time, campaign will soon start and the buried bones will be excavated. Nigerians will soon see and hear mind blowing crimes against humanity. Wike said it some days back and you think he is bluffing? The cloud is gathering, breeze go soon blow. Supporters of Tinubu should still stand gidigbam ọ, don't switch overnight. APC is coming down. They think they can hoodwink and manipulate their way to power like 2015,them don jam rock.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

1 Like

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by mach7(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2022
But when Festus Keyamo was helping Debo Adedayo aka Macaroni through his academic challenges with Unilag then, I bet he wasn't "embarrassing".

To say that present day youths are not wise is an understatement. Most reason with sentiments and not with their brains.

Let us keep watching up to February 2023 and see if Keyamo was right or wrong.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by bdon123(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www./2022/08/27/peter-obi-this-is-embarrassing-mr-macaroni-knocks-keyamo-for-spreading-fake-news/?amp
Keyamo n Fani Kayode na same road carry dem.... give dem food n they will sing ur praises

1 Like

Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by beejay85: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbodicool:

Keyamo na warri pikin ooo
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by Boss13: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
I was thinking the same - Peter Obi relinquishing his race and ambition to Atiku. I first noticed this during the NBA conference. Peter Obi referred to Atiku as his leader. He didn't say I want to acknowledge the former Vice President whom I hold dearly and have a huge deal of respect for.

Also, a Peter Obi in the race and the huge popularity he has with the youth mostly in the south and Abuja creates a difficult problem for Atiku with southern votes. BAT will be able to muscle more than 25% in some of the Southern States if not be the majority winner in the South West region, but this may not be the case for Atiku. He still needs to wrestle with BAT in the Northern part of the country. In this part, Peter Obi will be coming a distance 3rd or 4th.

I have also monitored Peter Obi's current movements. Though the campaign has not started but I noticed he is not pushing hard enough in the North. Though Obidients will suggest otherwise. He is currently abroad speaking to Nigerians in Diaspora. These Nigerians, including myself, cannot vote. This is clearly a waste of time and resources. Pay close attention to the heavyweights, they are currently discussing with power brokers, leaders of regions, traditional rulers, former presidents, including past military rulers. These are important members and leaders on the Nigeria polity that have direct or indirect influence on how people vote. Also, with the in-house friction between Atiku and Wike, it only weakens the PDP chances to claim power in 2023.

In conclusion, I think Peter Obi will step down for Atiku if such talks is not currently ongoing. He has clearly demonstrated his political value by rallying the youth and this cannot be discounted. I see him encouraging Obidients to support Atiku during the elections. I am anticipating this happening during the campaign exercise. If this is not the case and he continues to be actively involved in the election, then there will be only one winner - BAT.
Re: Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News by sharpchap: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Newton2024:
Keyamo: Senior Advocate of Nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.