Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 (32261 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 1st September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Jokerman(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes we will and I’m not being over confident. We’ll be playing to win on Sunday.

I actually want ETH to succeed in Manchester without Pendu but that'd be after Jesus and co have given it to his team wotopuriosly.

As an Arsenal fan, I actually do not believe we will win the league this season but we’ll do better than a lot of haters think.

List any of your assnal legend better or greater than Ronaldo, past, present and future

5 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Renman: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jokerman:

List any of your assnal legend better or greater than Ronaldo, past, present and future
Henry! Has ronaldo won world cup(the greatest trophy)?

Is ronaldo the greatest EPL prayer of all time

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Niklaus398: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

1-0 score line still guarantees 3 points. I agree with you that Man U is losing in Sunday sha
noope. Manchester United are either drawing that game or winning.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by mattmogan88: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes he will... He should! That's his job!

So, while Jesus is terrorizing them, what will Sancho, Antony, and Rashford be doing?!! Strolling around the pitch?!! lipsrsealed

No mind them , Arsenal fans Dy very funny Sha .

I keep on saying it. As far as Maguire and shaw no Dy our defense, we are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Kyase(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
mattmogan88:

Leave them , Sunday go soon reach .

Unless our coach mumu go play shaw and Maguire

The man no mumu reach like that na
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Jokerman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Renman:
Henry! Has ronaldo won world cup(the greatest trophy)?

Is ronaldo the greatest EPL prayer of all time

Tell me what Henry won in EPL, that Ronaldo didn't, and I will tell you what Ronaldo won that Henry didn't, oga??

Everyone knows England are against Ronaldo, especially since 2004?

Lol, so Henry for Ronaldo grin grin grin

Henry = Nistelrooy<< R9....

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Renman: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jokerman:

Tell me what Henry won in EPL, that Ronaldo didn't, and I will tell you what Ronaldo won that Henry didn't, oga??

Everyone knows England are against Ronaldo, especially since 2004?

Lol, so Henry for Ronaldo grin grin grin

Henry = Nistelrooy<< R9....
Henry is voted the EPL greatest prayer of all time! Why not ronaldo?

Henry won the world cup(the greatest cup in the world)! Why hasnt ronaldo won it

Henry has won the highest goal scoring golden boot four times(highest)! Why didnt ronaldo got up to that

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by mattmogan88: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pillar12:

Oga Arsenal scored 4 against this Leicester team while Man utd only scored 1

Martineli, Jesus and Saka good luck to man utd keeping those 3 at bay.

Football doesn't work that way oga. Manchester united beat Southampton, Southampton come beat Chelsea, does that make Chelsea the weaker team ?

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
youngstrow:
is like you don't watch the ball if you do you'll probably understand what am saying I never criticize ten hag off course he need more time to over the damages and I never expected any kind of magic from him cos the league just started,my comment was not about ten hag but about those useless player's with no tactics imagine can't hold ball for 1 min without getting into the opponet hands.

Fernandez
rashford
dalot thèse 3 players are more useless than Nigeria currency

Well, the coach can't get rid of an entire first team in one fell swoop!

A proper first team can't be built in one or even two transfer windows.

He has to manage them with their flaws while trying to help them improve everyday!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Ikmontana1: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. The experience that couldn’t help them win their first 2 games. Erik knows best of course, that’s why he dropped the ‘experience’ merchant to where he belong.

Of course, he will get to play later in the season but as a squad player and the team wouldn’t be build around him.
u don dey talk trash sincee, I just dey look you.

please list your reasons why ronaldo is a finished player ??
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kyase:

Weya
Go support man city

CR7 alone get goals pass city
CR7 alone get goals pass city[/quote]why are you showing your stupidity so easily to the whole world how Ronaldo take get goal past man City and mind you I followed whom I want to follow you're not in position to tell me to support any club.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
seunmind44:
You and this your made in aba English, what is "we has?" Are you sure you're not a Chelsea fan pretending to be Manchester united fan?
so I must write in vocabularies or what are you saying and mind you I'm red devil fans for lyf
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Enkidu70: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Leicester on their way back to Championship...them try for real cool
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by seunmind44: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
youngstrow:
so I must write in vocabularies or what are you saying and mind you I'm red devil fans for lyf
go and work on your grammar and stop shooting my boys with your dane gun
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, the coach can't get rid of an entire first team in one fell swoop!

A proper first team can't be built in one or even two transfer windows.

He has to manage them with their flaws while trying to help them improve everyday!
only players who has better future can get improvement not all this useless player's of ours.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Ikmontana1: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Played 37mins. With the hype he gets, that’s enough time to turn the game around but tbh he’s finished.

And yes, I’m bitter. As long as his fans, family and he himself keeps disrespecting Messi directly, I’ll keep being bitter.
now I understand, u be Messi fan lol.

Even messi will struggle in these Man utd team. cos a great players needs great/quality players to succeed, even if his teammates are not great or don't have a name yet but if they are willing to work their ass off for the success of the team, then the team will click.

last season man utd was d worse team ronaldo has ever played with, on paper or quality.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by mattmogan88: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
When we beat arsenal on Sunday, this nairaland no go contain me and Snapchat , the guy don make noise too much for here grin

See arsenal of yesterday, LICHA will pocket Gabriel Jesus. grin

Saka no be threat na, him own na to run aimlessly.

The match go Sweet die
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Ikmontana1: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

No, I’m not watching the game live right now. But Shey he score? He assist? He create chances? Lol...What exactly has he done in the match?
ogbeni go siddon
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ikmontana1:
now I understand, u be Messi fan lol.

Even messi will struggle in these Man utd team. cos a great players needs great/quality players to succeed, even if his teammates are not great or don't have a name yet but if they are willing to work their ass off for the success of the team, then the team will click.

last season man utd was d worse team ronaldo has ever played with, on paper or quality.

These current crop of Man U players are better than the players Messi played with in his last years in Barca. Messi was literarily carrying the team, even won trophy with them. Something Pendu can’t do now. Messi in this Man U team will do better.

And yes, I’m a Messi fan.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
As it stands,

Arsenal vs Manchester United on Sunday will be a serious cracker ooo.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ikmontana1:
u don dey talk trash sincee, I just dey look you.

please list your reasons why ronaldo is a finished player ??

You dey craze.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
seunmind44:
go and work on your grammar and stop shooting my boys with your dane gun
go and work on your learning and how to read simple words or else you shall receive something badder than gun
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Niklaus398:
noope. Manchester United are either drawing that game or winning.

Lmao
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jokerman:

None. Are you okay now?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
mattmogan88:

Oga Arsenal cannot win us on Sunday, highest na draw.

Lol. I admire your confidence sha. Na hiding you go hide las las on Sunday.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Ray07(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
fergie001:

some people no dey hear for back, make I call them

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 ANGELFROST fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt egusishankly athemisia
cheesy
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jessewizy:

What you do not know in football is “Any and Every footballer can be pocketed”. If you really watch football with yours eyes open. Casemiro does this job very well.

I actually see soccer games with my eyes closed bro.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Jessewizy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

I actually see soccer games with my eyes closed bro.
Oh! Good for you.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
youngstrow:
that pendu has achieve more things than any of your past and present player including the whole arsenal fc.

pendu 5 champions league

arsenal 0 champions league

Pendu is still Pendu. CL wey Bale and Ramos dey do all the work to win.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by mattmogan88: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. I admire your confidence sha. Na hiding you go hide las las on Sunday.

Taaaaa!!!

I don bet with a Chelsea fan sef, he talk arsenal go beat us.

5k each.

Omo Sunday go hot.

I trust my united .

Unless Maguire and shaw play match.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
mattmogan88:
When we beat arsenal on Sunday, this nairaland no go contain me and Snapchat , the guy don make noise too much for here grin

See arsenal of yesterday, LICHA will pocket Gabriel Jesus. grin

Saka no be threat na, him own na to run aimlessly.

The match go Sweet die

I no fit wait walahi. Be like say the by force win wey Man U dey win don dey enter their fans head. We go humble you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.