Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 (32110 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 1st September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by PhantomPAIN(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Kyase:

Oga season na 7 months ooo
You just manage pass one month ooo
na wetin Dey always tire me for arsenal fans be that dem dey always get carried away
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by seunak2016: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2022
RedMac:
why is ronaldo on the bench, this is wickedness of the highest order cheesy cheesy cheesy
for the good of the club. if Ronaldo is been coach by pep, Ronaldo will know his limits and his arrogance and ego go dey in check
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
this won’t age well

Just say you are a Man U fan.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Kyase(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
na wetin Dey always tire me for arsenal fans be that dem dey always get carried away
Na their way grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2022
seunak2016:
first man united win, I thank God Ronaldo didn't start. if you see the way one media headline " Ronaldo land ten haag his first victory " imagine that kind of headline if Ronaldo actually play a vital role in the victory ? only God knows how Ronaldo do his media shi.t

He’s got some media people and football influencers on his payroll. People like Morgan and Mark Goldbrigde. That’s how he remain relevant. Imagine some of his fans were seriously celebrating a missed bicycle kick yesterday, a kick that has no chance of going in through that angle unless it’s deflected.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by dfrost: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Kyase:

I know
I mean say
We the northerners no know say na GS2O4 you take na
Wetin we know be say una get money pass us

Money no dey anywhere Kyase lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by seunak2016: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Snapchat:

He’s got some media people and football influencers on his payroll. People like Morgan and Mark Goldbrigde. That’s how he remain relevant. Imagine some of his fans were seriously celebrating a missed bicycle kick yesterday, a kick that has no chance of going in through that angle unless it’s deflected.
no wonder, thank God the bicycle kick didn't enter otherwise another noise again this morning on how he allow man united win
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by JhimmyThall(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Football and coaching don't work that way sir.

Haaland won't do shit in this United, Chelsea or even this current Liverpool!

He came to a ready made team already soaring and ruling EPL, were you expecting less?!!

Give Ten Hag a break abeg! A lot of you Africans make such funny comments even on foreign platforms which make them question our leadership and football knowledge... What magic did you expect Hag to achieve with this team in a month?!!

Truth be told, he has already set a great standard... Unbeaten against Liverpool and Leicester in a row is no joke! All these while cleaning up an inherited mess of over a decade!

Not a fan but United is currently in good hands... They have a long way to go, but they have started the journey on the right path for the first time in a long while.
.. Nicely said brother, People just expect ETH to start playing like Mancity or Liverpool in just one season following almost a decade of disastrous display with bang average, underwhelming players, Klopp didn't hit it running right away at Liverpool, it took some time. For now we all can see that theirs an improvement in the team, a coach that has the balls to bench Ronaldo and the club captain and still getting results is no fluke, I trust ETH, trust his process, it's just a matter of time United will be doing well.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Kyase(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
dfrost:

Money no dey anywhere Kyase lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
money no dey talk oo
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Craigbrown4076: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Get "Yacine TV apk" on Google if you're on Android. I can't post the download link here because I got banned the last I did.

Thanks for this Chief. It's what i used yesterday. Do you know another nice app wthout ads that i can also stream with english sports channels
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by PhantomPAIN(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Snapchat:

okay now I dn hear you
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by kally90(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jokerman:

Why are you not watching Juve again?
I have never watched Juve play, ever
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Snapchat:

You’re still a kid. Grow up Ode.

And wishing you and the people you hold dear the same kiddo.
this kiddo get brain past your generation entirely idiot
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 4:22am On Sep 04, 2022
youngstrow:
this kiddo get brain past your generation entirely idiot

Your useless mother must be regretting giving birth to an idiot like you. You are an irredeemable lost cause.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Snapchat:

Your useless mother must be regretting giving birth to an idiot like you. You are an irredeemable lost cause.
eyaah sorry I don't know that my words will hit you like that biko no vess but please make sure you ask your prostitute mother how useless and brainless your real dad is and ask your mum why she love sleeping around and taking dick from a useless radom man if not she will not have conceived a stupid he goat like you and make sure your mother seek for your forgiveness for letting a useless man to be your father and automatically letting you to become a useless,brainless and wasteful child
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
youngstrow:
eyaah sorry I don't know that my words will hit you like that biko no vess but please make sure you ask your prostitute mother how useless and brainless your real dad is and ask your mum why she love sleeping around and taking dick from a useless radom man if not she will not have conceived a stupid he goat like you and make sure your mother seek for your forgiveness for letting a useless man to be your father and automatically letting you to become a useless,brainless and wasteful child

Just to let you know that I didn’t read that essay cause I know it was from a stupid being who is just a carbon copy of his stupid father. The silly idiot must be regretting not masturbating and wasting his sperm instead of fertilising you LovePeddler of a mothers egg. I’m only concern you don’t pass your stupidity to your offsprings but at this point, it’s inevitable.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by PhantomPAIN(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Snapchat:

e no later age well my brother ,no Dey too brag next time…Arsenal fans Dey get too carried away .na for only dream you go win premier league
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Snapchat:

Just to let you know that I didn’t read that essay cause I know it was from a stupid being who is just a carbon copy of his stupid father. The silly idiot must be regretting not masturbating and wasting his sperm instead of fertilising you LovePeddler of a mothers egg. I’m only concern you don’t pass your stupidity to your offsprings but at this point, it’s inevitable.
I can feel your pain dear useless he goat but the truth always sound bitter so take heart,is not your fault for being an ignorant brainless idoit it's your parents fault cos you inherited it all form ur useless father and ur prostitute mother and also it's not your parents fault cos they also inherited the shit from their parents cos that's the foundation of your families and nothing can changed that.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
youngstrow:
I can feel your pain dear useless he goat but the truth always sound bitter so take heart,is not your fault for being an ignorant brainless idoit it's your parents fault cos you inherited it all form ur useless father and ur prostitute mother and also it's not your parents fault cos they also inherited the shit from their parents cos that's the foundation of your families and nothing can changed that.

I guess you are just coming back from where you were hawking your mother to the highest bidder. Your dense father must be sad to give birth to a useless being like you. What a family of ‘waste’
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Snapchat:

I guess you are just coming back from where you were hawking your mother to the highest bidder. Your dense father must be sad to give birth to a useless being like you. What a family of ‘waste’
hahahaha you think all father is dense like your useless good for nothing father of yours hell no you know why cos dense was for your father alone cos your useless ignorant father refused to share it with others people and he has make sure you will only be the one to inherited it so make sure you managed it well more than your stupid slowpoke father.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
youngstrow:
hahahaha you think all father is dense like your useless good for nothing father of yours hell no you know why cos dense was for your father alone cos your useless ignorant father refused to share it with others people and he has make sure you will only be the one to inherited it so make sure you managed it well more than your stupid slowpoke father.

Son of a wide hole harlot, have you finished your mother to her customers?
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Snapchat:

No cos those shit only happen in a useless family exactly like yours so that question is for you to answer not mine cos you knew it yourself that your mother is promiscuous that why he gave birth to you as a bastard from a useless,good for nothing and a senseless father so ask her how useless your real father is.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Snapchat:

No cos those shit only happen in a useless family exactly like yours so that question is for you to answer not mine cos you knew it yourself that your mother is promiscuous that why he gave birth to you as a bastard from a useless,good for nothing and a senseless father so ask her how useless your real father is
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
youngstrow:
No cos those shit only happen in a useless family exactly like yours so that question is for you to answer not mine cos you knew it yourself that your mother is promiscuous that why he gave birth to you as a bastard from a useless,good for nothing and a senseless father so ask her how useless your real father is

Son of a wide hole harlot, your poor father needs to eat, have you finished pimping your mother to her customers?. Since it’s her smelling vagina that feeds the family.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Snapchat:

Son of a wide hole harlot, your poor father needs to eat, have you finished pimping your mother to her customers?. Since it’s her smelling vagina that feeds the family.
hahahaha what a useless child of incompetent and useless parents mind you all families is not like your useless family who depends on their mother promiscuous money to feed themselves hope your mother has finally show you your real father.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Snapchat:

hahahaha what a useless child of incompetent and useless parents mind you all families is not like your useless family who depends on their mother promiscuous money to feed themselves hope your mother has finally show you your real father.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
youngstrow:

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Snapchat:

make sure ur useless mother show you your real incompetent useless father for future sake cos it won't jollof if you ain't know how useless your father is.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2022
youngstrow:
make sure ur useless mother show you your real incompetent useless father for future sake cos it won't jollof if you ain't know how useless your father is.

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Snapchat:

make sure ur useless mother show you your real
incompetent useless father for future sake cos it won't
jollof if you ain't know how useless your father is.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by Snapchat: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
youngstrow:
make sure ur useless mother show you your real
incompetent useless father for future sake cos it won't
jollof if you ain't know how useless your father is.

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 1st September 2022 by youngstrow(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Snapchat:

hope your useless prostitute mother as finally disclose it to you how useless and lifeless your Father is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 19th November 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.