Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,409 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government (11666 Views)

Imo, Kogi Victories Show Nigerians Appreciate APC & Good Governance - Ganduje / Wike: How APC-Led Federal Government Is Plotting To Rig 2023 Elections / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:58am On Aug 31, 2022
If Tinubu gets the presidency then it is testament that Nigerians appreciate and love APC led government

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Appdriod: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2022
if Atiku wins we will miss APC
If Obi wins we may arrest all APC
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by SouthSouth1914: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Very foolish man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Hilena(m): 5:01am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:
MY OWN IS THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD AVOID IPOB PATRON PANDORA OBITUARY BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE AND SCAM PACKAGE BY IPOB TO OVERTAKE NIGERIA

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

Pls tell us the difference between what Buhari said he will do in six month and you... Mad people
everywhere, I now agree with the fact that you can't support APC or Buhari and don't look stupid �PO is a goal already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by PECON1(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2022
He simply means that when Tinubu wins which will happen, nigerians will wish they never voted in Tinubu/Shetima because the suffering now will be a child's play compared to the one we will face with Tinubu.
Any Adult that believes Tinubu whose education,wealth, Age,identity is shrowded in secrecy will make nigeria better is a an slowpoke.looking at his vice, evil is written all over him. Over 250million nigerians including professors, captains of industries,innovators,so all APC can present to nigeria is a Man who intentionally refused to present his Primary school certificate so nigerians won't know his real Age.
Nigerians go and jolt it somewhere in your dairy and quote me in the next 8years,the citizens will suffer greatly with Tinubu, Shetima will indirectly
rule this nation because Tinubu is over 80yrs and weak. You guys can bring the insult embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by sirray001: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:
MY OWN IS THAT NIGERIANS SHOULD AVOID IPOB PATRON PANDORA OBITUARY BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE AND SCAM PACKAGE BY IPOB TO OVERTAKE NIGERIA

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

gbe enu e soun

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Linesman(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
We are All Waiting to See what APCHEATS will Used to Campaign in the Forthcoming General Election.
Vote Wisely Next Year 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by sandland: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Me President how much did Tinubu share during APC delegate Election?
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by sandland: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Mr President.......
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by omeome: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2022
PECON1:
He simply means that when Tinubu wins which will happen, nigerians will wish they never voted in Tinubu/Shetima because the suffering now will be a child's play compared to the one we will face with Tinubu.
Any Adult that believes Tinubu whose education,wealth, Age,identity is shrowded in secrecy will make nigeria better is a an slowpoke.looking at his vice, evil is written all over him. Over 250million nigerians including professors, captains of industries,innovators,so all APC can present to nigeria is a Man who intentionally refused to present his Primary school certificate so nigerians won't know his real Age.
Nigerians go and jolt it somewhere in your dairy and quote me in the next 8years,the citizens will suffer greatly with Tinubu, Shetima will indirectly
rule this nation because Tinubu is over 80yrs and weak. You guys can bring the insult embarassed
true talk brother
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by luizpippo(m): 5:29am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:

A man who built medical facilities in Lagos yet scampers to France and London every 3 months to work on his weakened body parts, that are vibrating like siofrA's vibrator.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Subonbon(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2022
What a clown!
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Qoko: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2022
After APC has scattered Nigeria economy for next elected president
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by hope4nigeria(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:

Oloriburuku Asinwin to Dara ni e. As far as I'm concerned, ooni see oriire kan Kan mo laye
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Chinedum300: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2022
Muhammed buhari is the most stupid Nigerian's president...no changing and no development in a country...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by DukeofUmueri247: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:

Oya check well,even after many hours of making this comment;no single like for you...Even your fellow agbado urchins to desert you grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by DukeofUmueri247: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2022
hope4nigeria:
Oloriburuku Asinwin to Dara ni e. As far as I'm concerned, ooni see oriire kan Kan mo laye
No mind that eranko...The mumu just took his time to write that nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by ovie8200: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Is this man know what is going on around him. I don't even think this stupid man know that he exist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by nwosu1982: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2022
U dey on ur own
KingKO22:

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Dalnadoni: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2022
psucc:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-will-appreciate-apc-in-six-months-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1661884991
Na God go purnish dat buhari anywhere him dey...so for good 7years and half we no enjoy anytin pass suffering na 6month u wan come use...na thunder go fire him and him generation...bullshit.
am outa here mhen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Abujason: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2022
After almost 8 years of pain and suffering caused by your cluelessness?

Will you just gerra-out!

You dumb prick with nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by BigBizzy(m): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Which other 6 months again?

Who be this man supplier?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Blaqroman0000: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2022
KingKO22:

This is why you will might die young

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2022
That's why I stop going to church and mosque, someone will said this statement and God will not directly use thunder and strike him gbas, not just putting a whole community inside calamity but more than 200 million people . These people need directly judgment from heaven while on earth fr us unbeliver to repent
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by F117nighthawk: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2022
What u could not do in 7 and half years na 6 months this joker Wan take do am, I think Nigerians have completely been taken as foolish and brainless by this leader, this is a president who had totally destroyed the economy and cannot secure security under him for over 7 yrs, killed the system and average Nigerian can barely survive, while politicians and privileged civil servant continue to loot under his government without conscience,
This man is in opposite direction to reality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by duketerry22(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Believe this at your own peril...
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Tenplet(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2022
WonderManly:
Shey we sure sey na Buhari dey dis so?
the man looks like under twenty shocked
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Minime10(f): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by onomeabuja: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
You must be a mad man
grin
Don't mind them jarè......
God go punish any one and i mean any one who will stand under the sun to vote this evil party called APC embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by danhans(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Not possible, appreciate unemployment, hunger or what ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeoye Emerges Speaker Of Ekiti 7th Assembly / Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria / Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.