Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu (2919 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Tinubuofemmanu: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Today in history.. Still valid and yet to be refuted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Funny

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by BaddestQueen(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by fman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jennifer663:
Funny
what's funny?
Coconut head

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by iSense247: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:
what's funny?
Coconut head
Tinubu and his friend, Femi Fani-Kayode.

8 Likes

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
RUNNING IN CIRCLES SINCE 1998
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu with his agberos wants to silence everyone because of his ambition that's death in arrival....

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
LALASTICLALA DON’T FORGET TO DO THE NEEDFUL FIRST THING TOMORROW cool
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by gaby(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
One cooler of rice is enough to make FFK reduce the volume on any vawulence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Trust politicians at your own risk
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Tinubuofemmanu: 2:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Give FFK food, and he will sing for you

1 Like

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Praxis758: 2:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Behold, the time to be digging the past is here.

You don’t need excavator, digger or hoe, all that is needed is data to dig it on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 3:03am On Aug 31, 2022
gaby:
One cooler of rice is enough to make FFK reduce the volume on any vawulence

grin

1 Like

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 3:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:
Give FFK food, and he will sing for you

Is it these food you are referring to

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by loosecanon50(m): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2022
It's as if FFK has been eating well for the past few months. Don't worry, hunger will soon catch him again and he will speak from another side of the mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Yoruba people eeeeh

Mouth , food.... vomit.... go back to it
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Chinjo2: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Same FFK is now running after Tinubu because of gbegiri and ewedu
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Tinubuofemmanu: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Is it these food you are referring to

Yes oooo��
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Ceenaija(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2022
That is a serious allegation, Is he also a killer ?.No wonder out of fear many people step down for him during the primaries
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2022
South west
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Lastmessenger2: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Follow where the food or the smell of the food is.
That is FFK for you

Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by pointblank247(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmmmm sebi na skull miner versus skull miner ?
Gbusianu onwe unu there !!!!
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by techWriter3: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2022
politicians and his colleague, Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by robinso01(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Politics is just a game of interest. The same ffk is now supporting Tinubu now
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA DON’T FORGET TO DO THE NEEDFUL FIRST THING TOMORROW cool

LALASTICLALA, it's already morning please do the needful as advised by OBALOLA55
Re: Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu by Sablexxxtoons: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Insensitive comment if true

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Knows The Spiritual Meaning Of This ? / Not Again! Osun Workers Vow To Continue Strike / The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.