Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? (909 Views)

What Time Was Lucifer Cast Down From Heaven? / At What Time Was Lucifer Cast Down To Earth? / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Image123:

The devil was on earth before man, what are you talking about?
please read my post carefully again and again.
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For the umpteenth time,
a. The was no rebellion. That story is born of Pagan myths! undecided

b. Devil was not cast down to the earth. Again, a pagan myth! undecided

c. Man was created. Man fell, choosing to have the devil and his agents along for the ride. undecided

2.5/3

Good score
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:
The Devil's rebellion as we all know was a very great sin against God's divine supreme leadership.

But my question is why was the devil and his agents not cast into the lake of fire immediately after the rebellion?

Why was he cast down to the earth?
Why was man created to live in the same earth where the devil and his agents roams?

The earth was lucifer's throne. He ruled over the earth before the creation of man and his rebellion.
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by Image123(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:
please read my post carefully again and again.

i don't need to. Even Bible that gives eternal life, i know read am carefully again and again to see the common. Same thing for school, so wetin be my palaver with NL post to dey read am again and again?
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
judedwriter:
The earth was lucifer's throne. He ruled over the earth before the creation of man and his rebellion.
Why do you cling to Pagan myths for crying out loud? undecided

Where in scripture were you told that the earth was this your lucifer's throne? undecided
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
judedwriter:

why wasn't her cast into hell fire after he was defeated in heaven and why was man created to duell in the same earth with a dangerous creature like the devil?

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by judedwriter(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:
why wasn't her cast into hell fire after he was defeated in heaven and why was man created to duell in the same earth with a dangerous creature like the devil?

From pastor benny hinn's book 'angels and demons'

God threw lucifer on earth because that was his headquarters.

God also brought judgement on the earth because of the devil.

Later God restored the earth and created man as His representative to dominate the devil and rule the earth in place of the devil.

Unfortunately, man fell into sin and lost his dominion to the devil.

Why didn't God throw the devil into hell immediately?

It's a tough question with several answers.

All i can say is that devil acts as an examiner of our faith in God with God's full approval.
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
judedwriter:
From pastor benny hinn's book 'angels and demons'
God threw lucifer on earth because that was his headquarters.

God also brought judgement on the earth because of the devil. Later God restored the earth and created man as His representative to dominate the devil and rule the earth in place of the devil.

Unfortunately, man fell into sin and lost his dominion to the devil. Why didn't God throw the devil into hell immediately?

It's a tough question with several answers.All i can say is that devil acts as an examiner of our faith in God with God's full approval.
Benny Hinn is your god? shocked

Now it all makes sense. undecided
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by judedwriter(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Benny Hinn is your god? shocked

Now it all makes sense. undecided

Get off my mention...

Thank you.
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
judedwriter:
Get off my mention...

Thank you.
It all makes sense... the heavy pagan references .. all makes sense now. Good luck! undecided
Re: Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? by AllenforGOD(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
mysticwarrior:

then how would you explain Rv 7- 9 which says "Revelation 12:7-9
[7]Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, who fought back with his angels;
[8]but the dragon was defeated, and he and his angels were not allowed to stay in heaven any longer.
[9]The huge dragon was thrown out — that ancient serpent, called the Devil, or Satan, that deceived the whole world. He was thrown down to earth, and all his angels with him"?
bro to u,isn't this apparently logical.then certainly u can construe&assimilate perhaps accurately by grace from God Almighty.
:-(,

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Flaw In Christianity... / Happy Easter / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.