Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices (24651 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Oraimo Anifast Series: Charging Speed Like You Have Never Seen Before / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by mofadereraira3: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
ANI FAST MEANS ANI IDIBIA.NICE ONE TUBABA on this your oraimo brands. ANI FAST MEANS ANI IDIBIA.NICE ONE TUBABA on this your oraimo brands. ...
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by porthouse7(f): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wawelexy:
Oraimo brands as proof itself as a versatile accessories....

Best in airpods and earpiece
Best in any connection accessories(Bluetooth, flash drives etc..)
Best in charging
And now this... the interesting part is that it's compatible with all brands unlike others...
Their USB cable sef fit serve as cane for some stubborn he-goat...

they sud just start making phones abi wetin remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by JOemmy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
How much is it? No price tag.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by pat077: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

They are trying but most of their power bank even this 40000mah after some months goes dead and most of their power bank too after sometime it will go dead they should try fix that .
their powerbank is better than most brand in the market, I have been using my 10000 mah since 2019 and it's still serving till date, though, the effectiveness has dropped but that's expected.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lawalabiodun:
Something that will not last longer before it will develop fault.

I can vouch for oraimo earpiece, that one with tiny head.

Omoh, that was the best earpiece I have ever used, I lost it few weeks ago. Though, I don't think I will be getting it again because I am considering a wireless product instead.

I am a chronic earpiece user, so I know what I am saying.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
How much does it cost?
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by OladapoF(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
This Brand is improving everyday. I hope they will have companies in Nigeria Soon in order for the Nigerian Youths to benefit via employment
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have used Oraimo Charger and Earpiece and I can say they served me well. I hope this Anifast will also serve People well.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is a great development. I love it when a company is not relenting in delivering the best
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
taxiappguy:

Lol. You rushed to correct him yet you are wrong too. Has proven itself

I am not wrong, please. Proved is both a past participle and also the past tense of prove. Proven is also a past participle of prove. You can use either. Check your grammar textbook or browse the net to confirm it.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by goodnewscliff(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Seeing this for the first time... Is the anifast of a thing a charger box or power bank shocked
technology dat allows a charging device charges popular multiple charging protocols

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Neoteny(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wawelexy:
Oraimo brands as proof itself as a versatile accessories....

Best in airpods and earpiece
Best in any connection accessories(Bluetooth, flash drives etc..)
Best in charging
And now this... the interesting part is that it's compatible with all brands unlike others...
Their USB cable sef fit serve as cane for some stubborn he-goat...

.....such as your humble self, for committing the cardinal sin of false claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Wawelexy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

Has proved itself (not "as proof" itself)

Noted, thank you

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Alabaintprice(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lies from the lit of hell.....

No matter how fast a charger is, if your phone don't support flash charge, no matter what you do your phone will charge at its follow come speed.

All this lies are for the ignorant ones not for us who knows what fast charge and normal charge is.

Abeg, make I hear word.
Anifast Ko, anyislow werey
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by 123jamessmith: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please where can you get this ani fast oriamo charger. The USB charger
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by SimiVikky: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
I love how this brand seeks to satisfy consumers need
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:
Oraimo is trying sha.. if only they produced their products in Nigeria.. so many tech jobs, factory jobs, distributor jobs.. we can make everything here with a good govt
Is it in a country with poor power supply?
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by akinwale701(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

They are trying but most of their power bank even this 40000mah after some months goes dead and most of their power bank too after sometime it will go dead they should try fix that .

Maybe you bought a fake power bank. My 27000mAh Oraimo power bank has been actively working since April 27, 2021 till date. No fault and same charging speed hitherto.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Niswayne19: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
It has fast charge, smart charge and Convenient Charge. Visit Oraimo official website to get yours now.

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by sureinfo: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Wow, lovely to see.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by AmadorSays: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2022
obedience4:
Is today oraimo day
lol, everyday is Oraimo day considering their diversity in accessories that come in handy for day to day activities.

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by MartinsD12(m): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2022
akinwale701:

Maybe you bought a fake power bank. My 27000mAh Oraimo power bank has been actively working since April 27, 2021 till date. No fault and same charging speed hitherto.
Nothing like fake , oraimo power do have issues, I have people that have 40000mah it stops working under 2 weeks it's original, I have a friend that sells power bank in My presence someone return power bank he bought not more than 4 days ago it's completely dead he shows me dead power bank he returns to the company for them to change it for him, even that 27000mah is there, that is an issue with oraimo power bank, that your own is working doesn't mean others didn't have problems with theirs.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by mark2020prince: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Nothing more interesting than a fast charger honestly. And I like the name, Anifast. Name reminds me of someone
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Dkdworldwide: 3:43am On Sep 01, 2022
How Oriamo makes this fast chargers is amazing. It charges fast and your device won’t go off too soon
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by lordcrafts: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Nice one Oriamo. I trust you guys when it comes to phone accessories.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 4:22am On Sep 01, 2022
firstratedcitiz:

Has proved itself (not "as proof" itself)
grin me sef shock and pass
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by kuljayms1(m): 4:49am On Sep 01, 2022
This is really good... Innovation is good
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Zarandah: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2022
I would like to have one for myself... Where can I get it?
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by DanyelAmeh: 4:53am On Sep 01, 2022
These guys be doing the most... Nice one tho
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Mimiko3: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2022
This is outstanding from oraimo, can't wait for more innovations
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Jayjerjay: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Is this on sale in stores yet, would really love one for myself and then share to my friends to enjoy too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom / How To Take Sharp Photos With Your Smart Phone. / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.