Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices (24631 Views)

Oraimo Unveils The Freepods 4 With An Active Noise Cancellation And Sound App / Oraimo Anifast Series: Charging Speed Like You Have Never Seen Before / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Nuelng: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2022
True what they say to never doubt the power of innovation, never expected some tech like this but really it's amazing
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by akinwale701(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nothing like fake , oraimo power do have issues, I have people that have 40000mah it stops working under 2 weeks it's original, I have a friend that sells power bank in My presence someone return power bank he bought not more than 4 days ago it's completely dead he shows me dead power bank he returns to the company for them to change it for him, even that 27000mah is there, that is an issue with oraimo power bank, that your own is working doesn't mean others didn't have problems with theirs.

That doesn't still mean Oraimo Power bank is a bad power bank. You people always look for ways to bring others down. Oraimo product is one of the best products our there. Take it or leave it.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by 0xAaron: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Low key oraimo is one of the few trust worthy brands in Nigeria. Now so many people are trying to make fake oraimo products. If you see how I scrutinize any earpiece I want to buy just to make sure it's original oraimo
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Franktom247(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Lawalabiodun:
Something that will not last longer before it will develop fault.

You're buying the fake then. Many Lagos and aba boys dey do cheap fake stuff with similar packaging
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by KingUka: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Nice. Hope it won't be expensive sha
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by MartinsD12(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
akinwale701:

That doesn't still mean Oraimo Power bank is a bad power bank. You people always look for ways to bring others down. Oraimo product is one of the best products our there. Take it or leave it.
It's a bad product take it or leave it I only pointed out what they need to fix on their product, my friend sells their products, people return their power banks he changes them where is the bringing others down come from , please next time if you can't be decent in quoting me please don't okay, it's my valid suggestion which I made , go to oraimo Instagram page people complain there, even carlcare they return their product.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Chomolina: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
0xAaron:
Low key oraimo is one of the few trust worthy brands in Nigeria. Now so many people are trying to make fake oraimo products. If you see how I scrutinize any earpiece I want to buy just to make sure it's original oraimo
really most if not all their gadgets are cool and original
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by Chiemezueajuzie: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
We should try and appreciate this company
Really they are doing well with their products
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by YangaBabe: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have used oraimo charger and earpiece before soo i have no doubts for this one.
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by IzuKiba77: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2022
The Anifast technology is really amazing no doubt,this one I'm hearing it's compatible with almost all brand products,hope the charging experience is safe,make e no go dey burn things ooh Lol
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by PotterJokes44: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Franktom247:

You're buying the fake then. Many Lagos and aba boys dey do cheap fake stuff with similar packaging

That's true though, there's a lot of fakes going around and it's causing a lot of trouble, especially chargers and earphones, now we all have to worry about their power banks as well,make una no go destroy the image of oraimo abeg
Re: Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices by KeplersCross: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Mimiko3:
This is outstanding from oraimo, can't wait for more innovations

Imagine oraimo producing chargeable Smart Tv with battery like the smart phones, I could watch 5 to 6 hours if there's no light Lol and can also be charged using Solar Energy too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users / How To Check Airtel Subscription Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.