Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal (11092 Views)

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Zydote: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has hailed the elevation of Bishop Peter Ebere Okpaleke to Cardinal by Pope Francis as a deserving honour to the Bishop and Nigeria as a country.

Tinubu thanked the Pope and the Catholic Church for finding Bishop of Ekwulobia in Anambra State worthy of the elevation, describing it as further confirmation of the progress of Christianity and depth of catholicism in Nigeria.

Okpaleke has joined the rank of impeccable Catholic clergymen from Nigeria such as Cardinal Francis Arinse, Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie and Cardinal John Onaiyekan who are members of the Conclave.

"I most heartily congratulate Bishop Peter Ebere Okpaleke on his ordainment as a Cardinal. This deserving elevation is not one just for the Bishop, but a honour done to Nigeria by Pope Francis.

"It is a thing of great joy that the Pope has found another Nigerian worthy of this elevation. We are happy for this great honour which is also a call for higher service in the vineyard.

"I pray to God that the Catholic Church will continue its many good works in Nigeria and, that with this elevation, Cardinal Okpaleke, shall, through his ministry, further glorify the name of God for the benefit of the Catholic Church, for all the people of Nigeria and for the advancement of humanity."

Tinubu Media Office
Tunde Rahman
August 31, 2022
https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1564648447881404418?t=3YCo8zQwDiF_KYecR7j68A&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Mabizeka: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2022
If you like dash him one bullion van we are not voting for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

165 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Abdu81: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Why do christians condole this form of
blasphemy against God.
From people who hate us and our faith.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Racoon(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Guess the chronically sick liar and desperate bullion vans druggie have seen what a true Bishop looks like? They are not like the fake agbadorian cum cassava munching crooks he assembled in Abuja including the female one seen with Tony Kabaka-the notorious Edo cultist

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Racoon(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:
Why do christians condole this form of blasphemy against God.From people who hate us and our faith.
We don't fight for God because He is a God of justice who can take care of His business @ his own might.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Arysexy(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense from Muslim Muslim religious bigots that doesn't consider Northern Christians as worthy Nigerians

After desecrating the Bishopric office with your fake Agbado Bishops to prove fake Christians endorsement, you now wanna curry the support of Original Bishops and Christians.

Why not continue your illegal and fraudulent way?

Fraudnibu fraudster!

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by TimmyTen(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by slawomir: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Always congratulating everybody

This ain't gonna save your ass come 2023

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by PRECIOUS14482(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Okay na

Let's be your IT NETWORKING plug

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Kagd10: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Arysexy:
Nonsense from Muslim Muslim religious bigots that doesn't consider Northern Christians as worthy Nigerians

It was the Northern governors who wanted a Muslim for VP and Tinubu fulfilled his promise to them even though it was a difficult decision for him. The Christian Lalong didn't support Tinubu in the primaries until after the primary na. Anyway, Tinubu only fulfilled his promise.

check Tinubu's Lagos. Are they churches not thriving there? Is anyone disturbing them? Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

Meanwhile, the Senate President will be a Christian. That's where the SS need to get their act together.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by mbahdi(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
We d good Nigerians will soon congratulate tinubu to his retirement come 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Llight101(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Make I Laugh!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by sotall(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Why is Tinubu so desperate and now tagging along anything that concerns Christianity?

You didn't consider Northern Christians worthy enough to be vice president.

No real Nigerian Christian will support Tinubu come next year. He is Buhari promax

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by SensualMan: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Tufiakwa! God forbid BAT thing!

I REJECT this congratulations to my able cardinal.

Take back ur congratulations Agbado man. After denting the image of the Catholic Church and the Petecostal fellowship of Nigeria u now want to congratulate my Able Cardinal? Amadioha strike u with leprosy join ur parkinson disease.

Yeye man!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
This is the real bishop..

Tinibu is confused shaa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by atinga1: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
After impersonating bishops with Mushin agberos, he's "congratulating" them.
Your loss go loud for 2023.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by bhella10: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one my incoming
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Truthisunique2: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Thunder fire Tinubu and that Indian hemp mouth he used to say this

No to muslim muslim bigot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by 1gbdata: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
This is the real bishop..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Khaysee: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Everywhere calm

In Nigeria poor PEOPLE fight religion and tribe war

Rich people marry opposite religion and tribe
Employ other tribe and religion

God help this nation
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by GoooodHardDick: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Tehifnubu should stop wasting his time. I'll urge Tinubu to step down and give it up for peter Obi already, Tinubu should support Obi.

Peter Obi for president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Moblux(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Does religion matter? No need for all these recent congratulations messages to Kukah and Opkaleke...because religion does not matter... God is wonderful...Kukah and Tinubu and Segun Odegbami are age mates...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Boogyman557: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Pxxahs6: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Yooo[b]Yoo![/b]
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool with Proofs

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by mariahAngel(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
This one that Tinubu keeps greeting and congratulating everyone; when did all these nonsense eye-service start naa? cheesy
I bet he knows next to nothing about the man.
Desperado!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by zuto4u(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Starting when?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by IamNat: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu doesn't make noise, he just does his things underground, it's the same way he did during the APC primaries.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by gulfer: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Day just break for baba, and he's just waking up abi undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal by Faber(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Where was Tinubu when Cardinal Peter Okpaleke was rejected by Ahiara Mbaise Diocese.

He was roaming about without a diocese, living in a Parish house. Many Catholic priests and Bishops were making fun of him. People like Peter Obi stood by him. Peter Obi obliged to be catering for his stipends until he gets a diocese. Peter Obi is from Agulu in Awka Diocese. They all prevailed on Bishop P.C.Ezeokafor and on the Holy See for the creation of Ekwulobia Diocese. Cardinal Peter Was then installed as Bishop of Ekwulobia.

When he was rejected by Ahiara, Mbaise. Pope Francis called him to Rome to iron out issues. The Pope asked him, his plans he replied: " I am committed to God who called me. My bones shall rest in Ahiara diocese" The statement alone shocked Pope Francis, he saw in Cardinal Peter, the zeal to die in the hands of Mbaise people. He was looking at such a young Bishop of 49yrs ready to die. Pope Francis said : "No you will not die there, you will resign your appointment there and let's leave the rest for God who called you"

His zeal and rare heroism earned him, the red Cardinal hat. Which sympolizes those ready to shed their blood in defense of the Church.

Tinubu should get out. I hate fair weather friends

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Present Action Plan To Private Sector Leaders In Lagos / I Was Bribed To Nail Al-mustapha,says Katako / Can We Have Someone Like Nelson Mandela In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.