Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) (47950 Views)

Civet Killed In Ogun Bush In Osere Matogun / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Ubekus: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
When water stop we go know your secret,tree near,tree near monkey feel said him get sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by adecz: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
undecided
SerikiFulani:
This is basic engineering.

The pipe holding the kettle is inside the water.

I saw this first in china.

Have you said anything meaningful
with this your statement❓❓❗️❗️☹️☹️

You haven't said how the water is
flowing.

Of course it's a simple mechanism
which I used to have a table top model
way back✨
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Edoziesmart(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
One of the major reasons i encourage people to travel & experience life elsewhere
Baba we will start traveling like you when money comes.
I enjoyed seeing you tour around North America countries.
I will reach the level soon.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mummiesboy: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realmi:
Wow....this can serve as a tourist attraction for that state if they maintain it well
Wetin hold the kattle na the water weh you dey see so
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Emperordynasty: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

You smart but this is not basic engineering abeg

How’d u expect an artist/agriculturist like me to get this one lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Danny50: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
I saw this in Ukrain last week.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by majamajic(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin

Wait till they take light , the one at apple junction lagos , if they take light u see the pipe from that water line
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by uuzba(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

You travelled to China to go and see it first?
I saw it on Youtube with my phone, here in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EboJj8xv0Wo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by adecz: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Wetin hold the kattle na the water weh you dey see so

How water fit take hold the kettle
in such a stable manner❓

Too many mugus on NL.☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by stevups(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Some of you have gone far. You will go farther!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Edoziesmart(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Faber:
What of this one in Cairo airport Egypt
This is the one that should left many people speechless unlike the kettle pouring water.

I need to know the mechanism that made the stone to hung with only rope
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by majamajic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

How water fit take hold the kettle
in such a stable manner❓

Too many mugus on NL.☹️☹️☹️

There's pipe inside the water , wait till they take light . If the water stop coming out u see the pipe
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Eriokanmi: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
One of the major reasons i encourage people to travel & experience life elsewhere
I'm telling you. If you've not been anywhere else, you'd be thinking there's no better place. I've been around the world. At times I'd be in a certain city's train station and by the time I see the year it was established, I'd be wondering where Nigeria was , at that time. I was in Kologn Germany at a time, I just sat down , taking selfies cos i live pictures alot. My eyes caught the date the train station was unveiled, I was like, where was my Lagos that time...it was built centuries ago.

I travelled to a city called Budapest in Hungary. There's a Buda and Pest, 2 different cities. One , an old city with architecturally endowed buildings, some as old as 300 years. The other was a fairly new city so they merged them together to form Budapest. I no fit close my mouth in surprise. I've been to a city called Montreux in Switzerland, another city to behold, from Florida, Ft lauderdale, Miami Beach, to Inglewood in California, to Jamaica in NY and Buffalo my alma mater. Omo, those places were amazing.

Africans or lemme say blacks in general don't seem to love enjoying their life and money. I was at the Disney land adventure in California 3 years ago and looked around. I didn't see a single black in the midst of the teaming crowd full of whites. The moment i sighted one black young man, he quickly looked at me too and commot face, as if we were thinking alike cheesy. I said opęooo, I don see one black here. I don't know why.

We really need an orientation change about life. All the currencies of the world are spent here. Once you're gone, l'obatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by JOemmy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Faber:

Is this real or photoshopped?
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by jrusky(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hahahaha electromagnetic stunt t dislay ain't selling at all before some deluded religion stack illiterate turn it their relgion thing.

Come to the street of London or Germany you will see people standing on the air to do charity collection.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Faber(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Edoziesmart:

This is the one that should left many people speechless unlike the kettle pouring water.

Yes
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by majamajic(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Faber:

A very big iron rod passed through that rope , they now use rope to cover it . The rock is empty inside and not heavy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Kirchoffs: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

Na holy water...... mumu❗️❗️
grin grin you dey craze o
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mikeiron78(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Go to school, they won't, na yahoo they wan do, now, then no get any common sense to reason simple life stuff,lol
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Edoziesmart:

That's not ordinary rope , it's iron rod covered with rope , the rock is empty inside and not heavy as u think, it's very simple
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by thaoriginator: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
shocked

Electricity must have been connected to the kettle and the water, hence, the shocker. cry
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

The person making the video is shameless. This video was uploaded because it’s shocking that the man thinks it’s juju grin
How is the man shameless? He just doesn't understand basic engineering, possibly he his not even educated.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by GamalNasser: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realmi:
Wow....this can serve as a tourist attraction for that state if they maintain it well

How can this crap serve as tourist attraction..you think it's magic?
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man shocked as water mysteriously gushes out from suspended kettle in Ogun state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E_6m1GJTJ4
Mumu man can't even keep his camera steady.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by AmuDimpka: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
That white beam is holding the kettle and the water gushes from opening of the kettle

How can people be that local
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by seunak2016: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

where the water come from of the pipe holding kettle inside the water
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by toujurs: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

When fulani man begin go china, what do you guys know.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by 7arrows: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, and sadly, many will see that and call it juju lol!

Its juju. There a spirit holding the kettle (Aladin) and another spirit releases the water (Orisha) They work together. If u touch the water u become wealthy. That's how Otedola got rich. Dont say I told u.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Have you said anything meaningful
with this your statement❓❓❗️❗️☹️☹️

You haven't said how the water is
flowing.

Of course it's a simple mechanism
which I used to have a table top model
way back✨
So you add your own contributions na! Tell us how the water is flowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.