Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) (47953 Views)

Civet Killed In Ogun Bush In Osere Matogun / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by lomprico(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:
This is basic engineering.

The pipe holding the kettle is inside the water.

I saw this first in china.

No mind them, Idiots everywhere.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Onyi90(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realmi:
Wow....this can serve as a tourist attraction for that state if they maintain it well

Mellow down. Its a mere construction naw
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by lovchalice(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Something that's in festac road amuwo odofin confront of a Chinese restaurant
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
uuzba:

You travelled to China to go and see it first?
I saw it on Youtube with my phone, here in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EboJj8xv0Wo
Compréhension issue

He meant first time of him seeing this was when he traveled to China.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by IamAtikulate: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Angrygoat:
Idiot. If to say pole no dey,I for believe. No real magician anywhere,all na wash. Why is there now iron pole holding the base of the kettle. Wayo
Buy data and watch the YouTube video
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Phyde: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pipe holding the kettle, seen something like this around festac.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by adecz: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Mumu I have seen it before so talking of what I know. Transparent glass holding it where the water is gushing out...You remain in your cafe thinking am like you. Mr man travel and see...muyeh

Only a cave man or ( ☺️ "cafe" grin) like
you, thinks you can only see such
things by traveling out.

If you have even a small brain, you
will understand that the overhead teapot
and teacup below are connected by a
transparent acrylic pipe through which
water is pumped up into the teapot.

The water is then channeled to come
down from the side of the connecting
pipe, giving the effect of a hanging
illusion that has flummoxed people of
low IQ like yourself❗️❗️☑️☑️☑️

Better borrow brain and give small
to your president who only borrows
dollars, but doesn't have the brain to
productively use the dollars apart from
financing ruga and audio cattle ranches. grin
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
hahaha, the way the video is shaking, like he will faint, this people and how they take videos are funny.

Watching the way the video was shaking was just upsetting. grin grin grin grin

iLoveYouToo:

The person making the video is shameless. This video was uploaded because it’s shocking that the man thinks it’s juju grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by jessylaurel(f): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

so true
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Federalis: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
You for go touch am see
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by BnQoyyim(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man shocked as water mysteriously gushes out from suspended kettle in Ogun state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E_6m1GJTJ4

It's still amazing me, i saw it yesterday also, the kettle defy the law of gravity and the water gushing out defy the law of nature.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am not shocked at all

I trust Ogun people... I know what dey can do grin
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mummiesboy: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

Only a cave man or ( ☺️ "cafe" grin) like
you, thinks you can only see such
things by traveling out.

If you have even a small brain, you
will understand that the overhead teapot
and teacup below are connected by a
transparent acrylic pipe through which
water is pumped up into the teapot.

The water is then channeled to come
down from the side of the connecting
pipe, giving the effect of a hanging
illusion that has flummoxed people of
low IQ like yourself❗️❗️☑️☑️☑️

Better borrow brain and give small
to your president who only borrows
dollars, but doesn't have the brain to
productively use the dollars apart from
financing ruga and audio cattle ranches. grin
I can see you are brainless like the parent that gave birth to you..this shows how stupid you are, trying to justify your foolishness on line. Online champion as you are, flexing muscle on a faceless platform...For real life I for don use you settle count..Idiota
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by adecz: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mummiesboy:
I can see you are brainless like the parent that gave birth to you..this shows how stupid you are, trying to justify your foolishness on line. Online champion as you are, flexing muscle on a faceless platform...For real life I for don use you settle count..Idiota

From your written English, it's clear
that your psychological & social problems
are a result of a limited education and
poor upbringing.

However, these aren't really your fault,
but your parents who are cursed with
generational poverty and bad behavior
which they passed unto you.

Unfortunately, TB Joshua that could
have cured this predicament has gone to
be with the Good Lord, as such you must
carry & pass this terrible scourge to
your children and grandchildren❗️❗️

Sorry, cry cry cry.

Please take ♥ ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by dinkyicon: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realmi:
Wow....this can serve as a tourist attraction for that state if they maintain it well
tourist on top wetin. thats a simple logic. The kettle covers the water pipe naaa
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mummiesboy: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

poor upbringing.

Sorry, cry cry cry.

Please take ♥ ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I really don't blame you, how educated are you? This shows how your upbringing was. I really don't have time for online warrior like you, it would have been better you are telling to my face. Your teeth for don comot by now, first idiot of the month of September
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mummiesboy: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

poor upbringing.

Sorry, cry cry cry.

Please take ♥ ☹️☹️☹️☹️
" From your written English" Dry English
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

is also a magic stunt
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by streetfabulous: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Correct. Some use a suspended tap.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by kazyhm(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stupidity

How can this be a mystery ?

A designed fountain
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by thankgod460(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
This is mikano along Lagos ibadan expressway.
They put pipe (painted white) to convey water into the kettle and the water fall by gravity.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Alphastudent(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Realmi:
Nawaoo comrade small fountain na him you wan turn to tourist site grin
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Sablexxxtoons: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Very common Asian export.. both large and small size of this 'magic kettle" dey
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by StarLinkCommuni: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
ezenwajosh:
If a white man attempts to steal Africans and their ancestral land again this 2022 they will successfully do that 10x over

you dumbos
hahahahah
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Akharmony: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nah this little thing politician deh take cajole us. . Something many creative people can do in Nigeria. .
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Mummiesboy: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
goslowgoslow:

So you add your own contributions na! Tell us how the water is flowing.
No even ask that idiot he knows nothing, very backward human being.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by CALCULUS16: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:

In other words , the glassy pipe holding the kettle and supplying the water is hidden by the water gushing out. It's a product of magic/ created illusion someone made and I saw
how it's made. (Tap was used instead of the kettle)
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by Ubanz: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Fake
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by steveodo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
I have the same thing in my living room, though mine is not kettle but a tap.
The pip holding the kettle transport the water from the fountain to the kettle, the water then escape from the kettle through the gap between the pip and the kettle.
Re: Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) by chocolateme(f): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
This thing dey around Apple junction goo g to Festac from Amiwo Odofon na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.