Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone (26521 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Maforgreats(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Things do happen but, This is not one of them, what will dey use your voice and do ?
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Elidrisy20: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Me too some years back,they try it on me, but God protected me,I hang-up the phone, but next time if dey try that nonsense again I will use the recharge card, and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by mbahdi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Same has happened to me.but I ended d call wen I started noticing something.leta I was told d format

3 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Emdebby2: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why would she accept an airtime from a stranger in the first place?
Sometimes greed kills. Be content with what you have.
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by kilojoDesigns: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emdebby2:
Why would she accept an airtime from a stranger in the first place?
Sometimes greed kills. Be content with what you have.
did you watch the video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by CALCULUS16: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
No be today. I was called by those people too, they just sent two wrong recharge card numbers.
I even saved the conversation I had with the man on phone and started telling people about it, but i have deleted it.
I became conscious of the man's intention when I saw the message which says *use this card for your transport when coming for ifa festival* and also during our conversation , I heard a background words from a man who was on another call with someone saying incantation in Yoruba.
That's how I cursed the man and told him never to call me again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by hahn(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pious fraud grin
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by princefrank76: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:
This can't be true
it may be true..

Personally, I received a similar call in 2020 exact format. Just that I didn't allow the so called father to the caller to pray for me. I ended the call immediately and blocked the line.

Exactly what that girl explained was the same format they wanted to use on me but I was too smart for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by blowjohn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Someone called my barber this evening and said he mistakingly sent airtime meant for his father to his line. Before he cud continue, my barber rained curses on him.

The man at the other end of the line hung up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by litaninja(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Scammer no dey ever call Otedola and co. Na only una wey dey ikorodu sha.

thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorbvBq_7yE

A lady has narrated how she almost lost her voice, after speaking with a fraudster on the phone, who sent her an airtime.

The someone who claimed to be the father of the scammer collected the phone and was praying for her and she started noticing something, trying to come out from her throat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Blaqroman0000: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
allen113:
If this is true everybody for 9ja for dn die finish
No come here dey give us lamba abeg
Oga shutup am a living witness to that
Before they brought it to me I already knew the format... If not for me only GOD knows were my close friend would have been now when they tried it with him...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Blaqroman0000: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
allen113:
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Mrkumareze(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Old format, very common with the Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by highchief1: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ginaz:
i think she had too much fear she would be harm and it manifested.

fear is a spiritual consent to the enemies, if you have no fear of any diabolical powers, it would have no power over you.
it is only God we should fear.
that u don’t eat lion does not mean lion will not eat u.weda u recognize evil forces or not if them wan hit u na wotowoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Emman08: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonsense. People watch too much Nollywood
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by phemmyfour: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorbvBq_7yE

A lady has narrated how she almost lost her voice, after speaking with a fraudster on the phone, who sent her an airtime.

The someone who claimed to be the father of the scammer collected the phone and was praying for her and she started noticing something, trying to come out from her throat.
Total gibberish ....watch how righteousness2 et al would be feeding on the story
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by IfIPerishIPeris: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kajaard:

What's Nlfpmod?
Nairaland front page moderator

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Kajaard: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfIPerishIPeris:

Nairaland front page moderator

Thanks cool
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by WINDSOW(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
socialmediaman:
If you want to destroy evil, enlighten ignorance!

Someone who seldom goes to the hospital and probably suffering from type 1 diabetes may receive a phone call and coincidentally collapse from the diabetes, and it will be attributed to the “mysterious call”

Many of our people are super ignorant! I mean, level 10/10, and that’s why Nigeria is crumbling, because our evil politicians can do so much harm and still get re-elected, just by inciting fear, ethnic and religious sentiments…. Thereby exploiting the ignorance of the people
People like you only rant. If he sure for you, go destroy a mini shrine in your neighbourhood and come back and type here.
Whether you believe or otherwise, juju dey!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
I am sure the Baba must have blacklisted my number after our encounter... grin grin grin

Ahh... infact Baba cut call oo, i called him back to finish what he started... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigYash:
And some go say African magic no dey exist undecided

it's science, negative energy on ether.
If you understand
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by belshazzar(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
socialmediaman:
If you want to destroy evil, enlighten ignorance!

Someone who seldom goes to the hospital and probably suffering from type 1 diabetes may receive a phone call and coincidentally collapse from the diabetes, and it will be attributed to the “mysterious call”

Many of our people are super ignorant! I mean, level 10/10, and that’s why Nigeria is crumbling, because our evil politicians can do so much harm and still get re-elected, just by inciting fear, ethnic and religious sentiments…. Thereby exploiting the ignorance of the people
very true
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Awesomeking: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
A lot of people think its a lie..its actually true..i heard of it long ago..and it almost happened to me too..they use juju ohh to hypnotise you with the prayer
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
I fell for this shiiiiiii three years ago, omo, na rituals baba just enter dey list things wey I go buy, lass lass the man say make I send the money as per say I dey North and most of the stuff plenty for him side.

Long story short, I loss 7k na since then my eyes don open if anybody call me say him mistakenly send me recharge card, na straight I dey clear dem say I don load the card make the baba come do wetin he wan do....

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
LOLZ SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR THE MRFKER WANTED TO KNOW MY NAME WHICH I REFUSED HE INSISTED I REFUSED HE ENDED THE CALL WITH ANGER
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emman08:
Nonsense. People watch too much Nollywood
she no lie same thing happened to me last year
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by abbey621(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
This shit always happening to poor people, you no go ever see people wey dey okay or rich get these kind stories.....SUPER STORY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by mchukz95(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is true, had same experience with them, but I cut off the call while the supposed father was praying cuz I was on my way to work then, one funny thing bout it, is that there will say dey send you the card if you av received it o, immediately you drop off that call, the message will just enter your phone with the card for you to send it back to them. Evil people
Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by Truthdeypain: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
allen113:

I have observed with clarity the rate at which some useless nairalanders dey take form gidigbo on top serious spiritually matters.

All you fake ass atheists, just to sound woke, you'll say any rubbish, even if you know it not to be. I have many as friends, because you manage go school, maybe grab masters, phd, or maybe you don see little change you don turn atheists, calling bluff anything that has to deal with spirituality.

Pretty sure idiots like you no fit get mind cross red calabash if you see am for road, or inside your compound, you no go call am lamba Na mumu like you go first raise alarm, rush into your mom's arms, call pastor or alfa. Dey beat your dry chest for cheap likes. I know your true colour boy and you soft as hell, if truly you no believe, doesn't mean it don't exist, I pray you go jam one day sha. Your mumu go clear. Your small success ain't shit keep gloating k have seen worse chestbeaters flick in less than a second all it takes is an encounter, you go kwere.

Me I am a christian, I full ground for church, we know the difference between light and darkness, my own be say if you no dey church better go join ogboni because all man dey somewhere, the day you go collect, at least make you see place enter because at some point when consultant te you say water don pass garri, na mumu like you dem go still carry for stretcher from one church to the next mosque, to the next shrine.

Mumu man!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by NuCypher: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerians are about the dumbest set of people on the planet. It’s just so painful to watch a population descend into the throes of ignorance, delusion, and disaster. Do these people even know what they are talking about? Like seriously? Someone called you and somehow you lose your Voice and the next thing is to attribute it to some spiritual force? These people need some reeducation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone by allen113: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Truthdeypain:

I have observed with clarity the rate at which some useless nairalanders dey take form gidigbo on top serious spiritually matters.

All your fake ass atheists, Nigerians atheists are the worst fools ever, liars the bunch of them, I have many as friends, because you manage grab masters, phd, you don turn atheists, calling bluff anything that has to deal with spirituality.

Preety sure idiots like you no fit get mind cross red calabash if you see am for road or inside your compound, Na mumu like you go first raise alarm call pastor or alfa. Dey beat your dry chest for cheap likes. I know your true colour boy and you soft as hell, if truly you no believe, doesn't mean it don't exist, I pray you go jam one day sha. Your mumu go clear.

Me I am a christian, I full ground for church, we know the difference between light and darkness, my own be say if you no dey church better go join ogboni because all man dey somewhere, the day you go collect at least make you see place enter because na people like you them dey usually carry from one church, mosque and shrine upandan.

Attention seeker!

Blaqroman0000:
Oga shutup am a living witness to that
Before they brought it to me I already knew the format... If not for me only GOD knows were my close friend would have been now when they tried it with him...

See them mumu people, u dn see me way be unbeliever na abi? Killing people through phone call abeg find another lamba give me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Discovered In Afaraukwu Primary School, Abia / Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.