Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,805 members, 7,855,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Believe We Are All Humans And A Higher Complex Animals As Stated By Charles Da - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe We Are All Humans And A Higher Complex Animals As Stated By Charles Da (122 Views)

A Letter To Period; The Curse Dealing With All Humans With Vagina / Marriage Between Humans And Animals Legalised! / Why Are All Humans So Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe We Are All Humans And A Higher Complex Animals As Stated By Charles Da by Amb1045(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
In as much knowledge and understanding differs between humans but the truth remains we have this sense of humour, rehearsing and some times makes quick judgements about life.
As such we can easily relate some events or occurances around us, we can equally recount what people meant by their actions and inactions towards us.

For instance after meeting a girl and you guys agreed to a particular purpose or relationship.
As time progresses, if you as a man still struggles or finds it difficult to communicate your feelings, ideas and future goals to her using different methodologies but all proves abortive.

You may need to reconsider your real position in her life.

By default women makes things easy to whom they love
They tend to visualise the dream or purpose faster before you go into explanation.
Most time they can predict your own future better than you can do.

So if you're going extra mile often times to convince her or always on the pleasing end.
If you still find yourself saying some words like:

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER"
Mr man your forcing things and the end product of force is catastrophic

Nwanne you may need to throw your hook to another direction before it will be night hour for you.

May we get it right at the end © 2022..

(1) (Reply)

Full Movie Streaminh=g Free / Texans Vs Colts / Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.