Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) (5202 Views)

Moment Tinubu Couldn't Climb The Stage And Was Lifted By Guards / Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / Soldier Allows Vehicle To Climb Over Him At Army Heavyweight Champion Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jonathan is such a nice man.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
He never knew GEJ would be of help to him today. Indeed no one knows tomorrow grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by pitobimandat: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na wa o

This old man should go and rest na

23 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Mstick: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by mormoney85(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Na wa o

This old man should go and rest na
shee most Nigerians are stupid they will always get what they want, the same man that hv never offered any meaningful advice neither security nor economy to the government he installed and also a leader for over seven years now, and that is the man they want as a president, if he has something better upstairs why is he not voicing them out for over seven years now?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by WonderManly(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Such is life...

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Manofvalor1: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
so a vegetable wants to be Nigeria's next president?

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Tochj(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lesson for the day
Evil doesn't pay
When he was killing, insulting and maiming because of politics
He don't know that a day like this will come.

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Kabirudeen25(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Irony of life.. GEJ is now helping him up the stairs for him to beg for his support grin

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by pointblank247(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
This guy should go and rest naaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by redPUSSY(f): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nlfpmod nlfpmod nlfpmod
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He never knew GEJ would be of help to him today. Indeed no one knows tomorrow grin grin grin grin

Who knows tomorrow!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Validated: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
The shape of his pampers are very visible

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by floss(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by redsun(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
So does it mean aso rock has become a hospice where terminally ill and deceitful old men always want to use the nation's wealth to recuperate and prolong their timed life for some years? Tinubu is a vegetable and I wonder what exactly he can offer an ailing country like Nigeria other than more chaos.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mstick:
You see why nobody takes you guys serious. smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
So na like this Una wan make them they help your future president?

Soon they will help him to sign bc hands dey shake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
The same GEJ he and his urchins buried in casket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
TINUBU IS YOUR TURN,BUT HOW WILL YOU COPE WITH YOUR FRAIL AGE AND fRAGILE HEALTHH?,YOU CAN'T EVEN WALK UNAIDED. sad sad sad If there is muster point race how would run to safety?

WELL I PRAY MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE GIVE US A HEALTHY AND MOST COMPETENT PRESIDENT BY YEAR 2023.IF NA TINUBU, GOD PLEASE GIVE HIM AMPLE STRENGHT because IS SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS PHYSICAL. angryBesides when buha was coming in he silently hid well all his tribalism and hard nose wickedness that bring retrogressive sensation to naija,hiring insurance lecture as CBN go nor hiring a woman without solid international economics background as fin minister,refusing to add megatts,refusing to build one refinery.Is sad,so sad buha hid his agenda till on 7then year in office.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Healthquest: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
PROPAGANDA WILL NOT WIN YOU ELECTION Obi supporters.

I will soon expose ur chat to the world.

I'm waiting till the real time
Let me grow my Twitter account to 70k.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Christian36: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
This one is Buhari promax. Buy one get one free

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Lordbinsmar: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Sleepy Jona and Baba Alagbado
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Mstick: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

FreeStuffsNG:
You see why nobody takes you guys serious. smh

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Ola5TP: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Healthquest:

why are u turning away from reality? But u supposed to be wiser than u are! Please say no to recycle bad and old leaders. This is beyond playing politics

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Is the man that old

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Healthquest:

Okay we're waiting for you sir

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Abee79(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
With due respect to BAT, I really think he should be somewhere taking care of his health. I respect his determination to be president, but health is the real wealth. It breaks my heart every time I see him in public struggling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Papa watch the step

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) by securitywatch50: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emilokan pro max

As for me and my family members
We are highly Obidient and Yusuful

We move eeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Road Obasanjo Will Commission On Tuesday In Akwa Ibom / Arabic Inscriptions On Naira / Former NLC President, & PDP Chieftain Pascal Bafyau Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.