Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University (910 Views)

How My Time In Salford University Helped Shaped My Career / 9ja Students In Salford University / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by Matttony4: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Someone should pls introduce me to Nigerians studying in Salford university or WhatsApp group where I can interact with both old and new students. Thanks
Re: How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by snuffly: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
I'm also interested, if you find something, tell me. I do not use the official version of watsap of course, but prefer whatsmodapks because there are quite a lot of functions. In the pluses of messenger can also include a store of stickers. There are much more. But I think that we can both join the chat if anything. I would even video chat if it would be possible of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by Matttony4: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello
Good to know we both have common interest, please let's make it good.
How do I connect with you via WhatsApp if possible today?
Re: How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by shamkay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Matttony4:
Someone should pls introduce me to Nigerians studying in Salford university or WhatsApp group where I can interact with both old and new students. Thanks

Please share me the link if you eventually get it cry cry
Re: How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by Akinife03(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Please I just gained admission into salford university. I need to connect with others to get more information. Thank you
Re: How To Join Whatsapp Group For Nigeria Students In Salford University by danieljoel608: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please someone should introduce me to Nigerians studying in Salford university or any of their social handles, where I can be able interact with fellow students. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study Nursing As My Masters Degree After Studying Botany? / How Peter Obi Was Caught Hiding At... / WAEC Biology Practical Questions And Answers 2023 NOW AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.