Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security (16181 Views)

We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by henryobinna(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

GCFR is an order of merit just GCON, CFR or MFR. It doesnt confer on the recipient the powers to carry out any constitutional roles. There's constitutional power attached powers attached to any of the orders of merit
Only the president can be a GCFR and the GCFR doubles as the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

None of those are meant for the vice president. Nigerians should be careful what they do next year sha.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by orisa37: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
He doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by deltateam: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
fman:
He stands to be corrected..
Probably he doesn't know The role of a VP.

Are you new to the cabal system? He doesn't expect Jagaban to call the shots.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Akasammyoka: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
dominic17:
Once their are elected Bokoharam will vanish within a month. He is the founder and sponsor of bokoharam . He will simply order his boys to stop and bokoharam Wil cease to exist while they are in office. That is why Tinubu chose him to score some political score once they win.

Just afraid it may turn opposite, those guys are just blood thirsty remember
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
blamingthedevil:
But it can be delegated...Atiku's boy

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Don't be an ignoramus zombie

Security cannot be delegated. The relevant part of the constitution was quoted for you in the Op but as usual you must defend nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Though sehtuma made a blunder on that,
But okawa is too dull to stand on the same podium with shetima.
undecided

Okowa is a Medical Doctor. He passed WAEC with the second best result nationally

Both you and Shettima combined are Lilliputians intellectually where he is concerned

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by CheapHomes1: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
henryobinna:
Only the president can be a GCFR and the GCFR doubles as the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

None of those are meant for the vice president. Nigerians should be careful what they do next year sha.

Can you show me where GCFR is in the constitution and how it doubles as commander in chief?

What do the other order if merits GCON, CFR and MFR double as?
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Metrofox(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Guttersnipe,.. undecided I don't have time for shenanigans

Another illiterate on the prowl lol . Hi check the meaning of shenanigans and see if it makes sense in this context ozuor

2 Likes

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by frog12: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
people like you think you know. then why are we voting for tinubu if he cannnot command military?

highchief1:
God bless u.Okowa is wrong on this.It’s a single ticket anybody can act on any issues.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Badonasty(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
See irrelevant matter wey dem dey drag
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by treatise: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.thecable.ng/okowa-to-shettima-it-would-be-absurd-for-vp-to-take-charge-of-security/amp
Shettima's aim is to make boko haram to have national spread. BH is his lofty project.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unless we want to jettison our constitution. C-in-C is the head of security.

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by highchief1: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
frog12:
people like you think you know. then why are we voting for tinubu if he cannnot command military?

ppl like u like to be deceived.u pll hate truth.Buhari that promised to go smoke out the bandits himself how far?If tinubu had lied to u u would have been jubilating now.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by joyandfaith: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.thecable.ng/okowa-to-shettima-it-would-be-absurd-for-vp-to-take-charge-of-security/amp

Bokoharam would be in charge of security. Thieves would be in charge of economy. Path to Nigeria greatness.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by henryobinna(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me where GCFR is in the constitution and how it doubles as commander in chief?

What do the other order if merits GCON, CFR and MFR double as?
Okay, here's exactly what I meant. Only the president is referred to as GCFR.

The president is the commander-in-chief, not the vice.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Obaman12: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
naijainstinct:
Lol. Shettima didn't see this coming.

Sometimes, overzealousness can be an albatross

Hello boss good evening, I'm still waiting for the message ooh! Pls help your guy pls.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by DWickedLandLord: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
undecided

I read this comment severally looking for the sense.

I keep ending up in stupid
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by frog12: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
if SHETTIMA dey tell you this. you should be worried. the man just spilled the beans

highchief1:
ppl like u like to be deceived.u pll hate truth.Buhari that promised to go smoke out the bandits himself how far?If tinubu had lied to u u would have been jubilating now.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by DWickedLandLord: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

A 7th graded half mutated alien is asking about my waec.....this should be among the 7th wonders of the world, but then again asinine like U, will think others are a failure like yo entire progenitors

This is weak
Instead of answering a simple question directly, you chose to deflect with paragraph.

Will it kill you to answer honestly?
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Oqw1: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oh
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by highchief1: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
frog12:
if SHETTIMA dey tell you this. you should be worried. the man just spilled the beans

there are two sides to a coin.to u e spill beans to me e talk true
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by engrchykae(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerians mark my words
IF TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT
HE WILL CRY LIKE GOAT INSIDE ASO VILLA.
AND NO ONE WILL BE AROUND TO HELP HIM.
SHETIMA WANTS TO DO TO TUNUBU WHAT SHEHU YAR ADUA DID TO OBASANJO.
SHETIMA WILL BE THE REAL PRESIDENT UNDER THREAT OF BOKO HARAM ELEMENTS THAT WILL LITTER THE VILLA
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Joey4321: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

A 7th graded half mutated alien is asking about my waec.....this should be among the 7th wonders of the world, but then again asinine like U, will think others are a failure like yo entire progenitors

Ok
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by babajero(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
1144AK:
guy no be lie oo, my problem is that despite this flaw some people go still de reason BAT! Chai! This country embarassed
Most of them na hungry cause am, while some na mental imbalance.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by babajero(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
ElSudani:

Osinbajo just went to the USA to represent Nigeria does that make Buhari a figure head?
That is the job of a vice President, and not commanding the armed forces when there is a supposed president on seat.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by mchukz95(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
undecided
Thank God is Mr. okawa that cannot share same podium with shettima and not our Dr. Okowa
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Wizmj4real(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
BATified2023:
Obafemi04 please I am not interested in whatever I have to say or whatever u think u want to discuss with me

Stop sending me pm

Respect yourself n lock up

You will bury your face in shame at the end of 2023 election

Your wicked congregation will fall

If you are willing and OBIDIENT then you will surely enjoy the goods if the land
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by kabasa24: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku preferred u to Wike because u are a woman who will not bring anything to the table . He is afraid of wike who is bold and can also be very active, back to Shettima issue the president have the power to assign assignment to his vice. and Shettima is capable based on his experience in fighting Bokoharam in huis state.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by Honjoshy4u: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
undecided

See how confused you are.... Read out your Boko Haram commander Shetima C.V and check that of Okowa.
Them no be mate at all.
Sen. Dr. Okowa.
A graduate of Medicine and Surgery, University of Ibadan (graduated as the most intelligent/youngest doctor)..... Go verify.

Former:
L.G chairman
Commissioner
Senator
Now:
Governor

A medical doctor that has seen it all.

Kindly post that of Shetima before you talk trash

Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by CoolAmbience(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2022
spyder880:
Totally absurd, what will the trained Generals be doing?

There is nothing wrong with what Shettima said.

Okowa should go and sit down.
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by BluntCrazeMan: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
He stands to be corrected..
Probably he doesn't know The role of a VP.
Then he should step down from being the VP Candidate, since he doesn't know the work he is going there to do
Re: Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security by BATified2023: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Wizmj4real:

You will bury your face in shame at the end of 2023 election

Your wicked congregation will fall

If you are willing and OBIDIENT then you will surely enjoy the goods if the land
u are stupid

So it is only people who vote your obituary pandora that are sane

U are just another Obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram / APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC / PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.