Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Things Fall Apart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Fall Apart. (228 Views)

Things Fall Apart: How I Caught My Estranged Wife Precious With Another Man In B / Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Fall Apart. by ORIAYO70(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
greetings to you all nairalanders, it's unusual posting here..I only comment on some beautiful topics.

For period of time prior to Covid 19, av been working as a part-time lecturer in a certain Polytechnic, or let me say am putting in for a lecturer that has close to 2-3 places of lecturing.

But at the Advent of Covid 19 alot of things were reshuffled, which prompt most of whom we work for to returned back to their original post, I was badly affected.. .

To cut the whole story short, I want to delve into transportation, which I was into some decades, I need a Toyota Sienna either 2002 or 2003, for Hire purchase.

The car might be tokunbo or Grade A, (barely or fairly used).

I really need this help, to stabilize my family, av been a good father for too long, I don't want to turn otherwise, I have a fixed assets as a collateral.. and also guarantors..

I live in Lagos
ayodeleomoya70@gmail.com.
Re: Things Fall Apart. by fman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
ORIAYO70:

greetings to you all nairalanders, it's unusual posting here..I only comment on some beautiful topics.

For period of time prior to Covid 19, av been working as a part-time lecturer in a certain Polytechnic, or let me say am putting in for a lecturer that has close to 2-3 places of lecturing.

But at the Advent of Covid 19 alot of things were reshuffled, which prompt most of whom we work for to returned back to their original post, I was badly affected.. .

To cut the whole story short, I want to delve into transportation, which I was into some decades, I need a Toyota Sienna either 2002 or 2003, for Hire purchase.

The car might be tokunbo or Grade A, (barely or fairly used).

I really need this help, to stabilize my family, av been a good father for too long, I don't want to turn otherwise, I have a fixed assets as a collateral.. and also guarantors..

I live in Lagos
ayodeleomoya70@gmail.com.
You better turn otherwise..
Since you have been harbouring the thoughts!!
you have fixed assets as collateral..
Why not go collect loan from bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Fall Apart. by ORIAYO70(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
fman:

You better turn otherwise..
Since you have been harbouring the thoughts!!
you have fixed assets as collateral..
Why not go collect loan from bank.

Thank you, but the message does not pick ur personality, it's for all.

(1) (Reply)

How Come No One Have Heard About Rev Father Mbaka / Davido Storm Ondo Postrate & Kneel To Ondo King As He Rain Prayers On Him / Even A Physically Incapacitated Male Is 200 Times More Than The Female - Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.