Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? (1009 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by DeHitMan450: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ladies,no pun intended just an observation.
Is there any reason,why most ladies between the ages of 27 and above after given birth for the first time in their life will all of a suden look 10 or15 years older,some busy bodies even say that is their true age,while ladies between the age range of 18-26 years look their age or even younger especially those in their late teens and early twenties.Please i need an explanation as to the reason why,especially from the female folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because after childbirth their time aff past.
They're as good as grandmothers.
Time to dick a new hole

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by iRepNaija1: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because some women gain weight and extra weight on the body makes people appear older. That's it. Same thing happens to some men when they gain weight, too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by LarryBee1k: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by LarryBee1k: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
J
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Because they gain weight and do nothing about it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Electdbahdguy(m): 2:40am On Sep 29, 2019

Oh my Nneka!

It all started in 2015. My wife just delivered our first son. She needed help, so Nneka came to live with us.

She was well endowed, with perky titties and round otule. When I saw her I put up this wicked smile cos at last my spec has finally come to roost in our home.

My wife on the other hand, has grown too fat and chubby with wide chochocho cos of child birth..

To cut this wonderful story short....

The next 4 years was my best in life... Cos Nneka practically became my Jada Fire and Mia Khalifa.

My wife found out and killed her.

She was buried in a shallow grave at the back of my house.

Oh my Nneka!!

cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Electdbahdguy:

Oh my Nneka!

It all started in 2015. My wife just delivered our first son. She needed help, so Nneka came to live with us.

She was well endowed, with perky titties and round otule. When I saw her I put up this wicked smile cos at last my spec has finally come to roost in our home.

My wife on the other hand, has grown too fat and chubby with wide chochocho cos of child birth..

To cut this wonderful story short....

The next 4 years was my best in life... Cos Nneka practically became my Jada Fire and Mia Khalifa.

My wife found out and killed her.

She was buried in a shallow grave at the back of my house.

Oh my Nneka!!

cry
Nairaland is filled with hilarious people oh!
gringrin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Why does an energetic dick go flaccid after ejaculation? sad
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2019
To carry, feed another human for 9 months is not an easy task!!!

As the baby gains weight, the body expands.

Afterwards, the mother has to breastfeed atleast for 6-1 year undecided

Lack of finance and a caring partner can make the mother feed on junks just for the breast to produce a milk

Stress, worries, lack of rest can also be a factor

Above all, we all don't have the same body structure!!! What's important is staying healthy

If you look everywhere and all you see are only tiny or fat ladies, I can assure you that you will be VERY bored!!!

So varieties is the spice of life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? by mrdharkchild(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
Why does an energetic dick go flaccid after ejaculation? sad
Check yourself, ours doesn't unless we are tired or we consume any stuff with sugar content

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unlimited Data Sharing / At What Age Did You Get Married?? And Why?? / Osu Caste System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.