Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine (16130 Views)

Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
Aiight then! See you in the next Gene thread.

No problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by BABE3: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
Loving the look altogether.

I don't like the dress though. It looks like someone threw-up on the front part. But, I guess it supposed to be "couture" so---- I kinda get it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by NatGas(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
Really Happy for the advertising industry in Nigeria.Seem to to have a future and picking our very own seem like the way forward.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by YoursGEJ(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
stillwater:

Lmao. Have you looked at your family album finish? Family of batsssssss. Freaking batman. grin Who's robin or batgirl in your family? You cannot construct in simple terms what is wrong with the hair, but rather you chose to paint NL red with your idio.cy. Get out of here, is it by force to comment?

Boring!!! grin

Now I see the problem after looking at your profile pic. Your hair is far worse than hers. Even the over application of gel could not help. Ask someone else how you look in that pic especially with the hair.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Shersky: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Truth be told, She's a beautiful woman. But as an actress, she's just Ok! I've never seen a special performance from her. She's Overrated. Rita Dominic and Mercy Johnson are better actresses!!! About Oprah's comment about her, all na cheap publicity to help a fellow black woman!
PS: How many foreign movies (Ghana no dey o)has she been casted in
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Airtimex(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
replying
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by karpenter: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
No big deal about this pixy. Most average looking gals may perhaps appear prettier with same make-up applications and camera specification. My admirations would only be how Jenny preserves her thin structure plus her acting skills.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Honeycity(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
karpenter:

No big deal about this pixy. Most average looking gals may perhaps appear prettier with same make-up applications and camera specification. My admirations would only be how Jenny preserves her thin structure plus her acting skills.

spot on. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by DaDoctor: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^she is okay!!!!! But i just have my reservations about her just cos of her AFTER-1 SITUATION^^

I think i wud get over it though. But she is pretty though, just okay no over hypes
AT LEAST MY STUDENTS ARE FAR PRETTIER THAN HER EVEN IN THEIR POOR /AVERAGE STATUS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by spicygrace(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
I jst luv dis lady!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by 9jafetish(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
lol she is not suppose to look old at 32 abi, you guys are acting like black women age at the same rate as white women , smh

white women are the only race of women who look like grannys at 30, every other race even chinese doesn't.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by shilling(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
She looks stunning!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
Genny looks younger than many Nigerian babes in their 20s.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Roland17(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Despite the make ups, he natural beauty is evident in her smile and to imagine she is 32 and African, i can only appreciate her the more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
[size=18pt]She looks good!!![/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by nasoeb: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
[size=8pt]OKAY CASE CLOSE NOW

END OF THREAD

OMAN TO YOUR TENT

OYA !!!
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2011

She looks older than Nia Long, JLO and Halle Berry

And those 3 are in their 40's

She even looks older than Angela Bassett and Angela is no spring chicken
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by nasoeb: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
@ baby boy abi na bush baby grin grin

She looks older than Nia Long, JLO and Halle Berry

And those 3 are in their 40's

She even looks older than Angela Bassett and Angela is no spring chicken

I no no sey na you PAPA Halle Berry

Bush Baby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Tczar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
Pretty Girl Swag. wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by hbrednic: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
PHOTOSHOP, wot did you expect.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Pweety4me(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
SHE TRY. . .BUT TO MUCH MAKE-UP?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by mekaboy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2011

And why did the poster emphasize on her age? i noticed he said 32 twice, Whats wrong with her being 32 ? undecided

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by wendoworld(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
make una dey there dey kill una self. the person in question don collect her own pay put for inside pocket wakka. awon olobeh oshi embarassed

btw: make una no blame am say she old pass the age wey dem call am. the woman old pass that age(32)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

Now I see the problem after looking at your profile pic. Your hair is far worse than hers. Even the over application of gel could not help. Ask someone else how you look in that pic especially with the hair.

Where did you see gel? Why are you this razz? Idi.ot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by ceasyc(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2011
dont like d hair, never liked afro (fake or real). makeup is just ok at least not too much dis time but photoshop still

dont like d dress either. dont get thinner than this gal no mata whether na thin/skinny dey in vogue.

but u do look much better than when u just started acting 10 - 15 years ago = a lil chubby n darker - saw some of your old movies l8ly grin grin

32 and so? kate henshaw is 40! and dey still put her in lead roles wit younger men than her & not mama roles. damn aint dat sumtin gr8!

anyhoo genny your still one of d prettiest/best 9ja actress tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Jenifa1: 3:38am On Aug 10, 2011
she's gorgeous.

hbrednic:

PHOTOSHOP, wot did you expect.

lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by YoruIgbo(m): 4:32am On Aug 10, 2011
Mac Powder good sha but neverthless I eye this chick until I marry and now I still dey eye her na wah when I go stop this eyeing? tongue cool grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Jenifa1: 4:37am On Aug 10, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Mac Powder good sha but neverthless I eye this chick until I marry and now I still dey eye her na wah when I go stop this eyeing?  tongue cool grin

where did u learn about mac powder. ehn cheesy
should your wife be worried?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by YoruIgbo(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2011
Jenifa_:

where did u learn about mac powder. ehn cheesy
should your wife be worried?
You must really think I live in the bush not to know Mac powder grin Well if you must know my wife only worry is when I will be re-filling her Mac product box. Na die man dey o all these women fine artist go finish our kudi cry grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by chuzt: 5:25am On Aug 10, 2011
genevieve i my sweet loveing sister i wish all Nnaji girls will be like her and more in beauty
when i will build my company in Nigeria i can use there picture for my advertisement

checkout this website
www.chuztech.com

electronic business portable DVD laptop

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Hardeyorlah(f): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2011
Go genny,beautiful chic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Warns Against People Impersonating Her To Defraud People (Video) / Omoni Oboli Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Dami Makun, Yomi Casual's Son Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.