Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine (16117 Views)

Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
Didn't Missy post  photos of the dress? Abi your computer does not show pictures?  Better throw it away.

Dont come and mug us off on here!!!!!!! Missy didnt start this post
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
she is beautiful, gosh i envy her!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Since you have bionic eyes to see through thick walls! can you tell us what the whether would look like in the next 10hrs
€100 only!

stillwater:

Didn't Missy post  photos of the dress? Abi your computer does not show pictures? Better throw it away.
C'mon Stilly, you can't expect so much from nokia 5210. Nor be everyone have 'puter. . . Hammercy on him  grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by rafmike(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
Even de worst hollywood actoress is more beautiful dan her. Una no even know wetin beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
€100 only!

Do you take Cheque?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by mallorca(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
dis lady fine nobi small
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Do you take Cheque?
As long as it's not a dude of your caliber writing it. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
As long as it's not a dude of your caliber writing it.

Ok we have some trust issue here!

Do you take credit or debit cards?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by mrbargains(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
Beautiful,Graceful And A Bundle Of Talent.
Congrats Genevieve!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Diligence: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
My Genie!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by sweettweet: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Simply Gorgeous!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by tkb417(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
hmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Ok we have some trust issue here!

Do you take credit or debit cards?
I'll make it easier for you - Buy a recharge card worth N21,000 and give me the digits here. After it's been confirmed valid, I shall render service.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by eminemkayc: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK GENEVIEVE IS BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS NO BEEF BUT THE CHICK DOESN'T APPEAR PRETTY ONE BIT TO ME!! AS I SAID, NO BEEF THOUGH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'll make it easier for you - Buy a recharge card worth N21,000 and give me the digits here. After it's been confirmed valid, my services shall be rendered

To charge your phone?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

To charge your phone?
Does it matter?
Yours is to pay . . . Mine is to work.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Dont come and mug us off on here!!!!!!! Missy didnt start this post

So unless she started the post she's allowed to comment on the dress? Roflmao. Why don't you click on the link the OP posted and see the dress for yourself since the one missy posted is not allowed to be valid. Lmao. cheesy grin

Missy ★ B:

€100 only!
C'mon Stilly, you can't expect so much from nokia 5210. Nor be everyone have 'puter. . . Hammercy on him  grin

Lol, where do these people come from? No be only baby boy na bush baby. grin

tkb417:

hmmm

' shocked tongue undecided angry cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
Does it matter?
Yours is to pay . . . Mine is to work.

Naah I dont deal online, I dont know whether you be yahoo yahoo

Its Cash and Carry!!!!!!!!!

Lol, where do these people come from? No be only baby boy na bush baby.

Wow!!! a new recruit (freshman) to the Genevieve @$$ kissing club!!! your welcome!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by YoursGEJ(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
Did kids play with her hair before the shoot? Don't tell me that cost money to do. If yes, I should become a hairdresser.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by mykali(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
not bad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

Did kids play with her hair before the shoot? Don't tell me that cost money to do. If yes, I should become a hairdresser.

Hmm what's wrong with the hair?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Goldieluks: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2011
Born to shine!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
stillwater:

Lol, where do these people come from? No be only baby boy na bush baby. grin
#Death  grin

baby-boy:

I'm a lady of my word. It's more important to me than you are . . .I'll do anything to honor it.
The digits or no deal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by YoursGEJ(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
stillwater:

Hmm what's wrong with the hair?

I didn't know bats were also NL members.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'm a lady of my word.

Am sorry that line doesnt work anymore!!!! I have seen enough women on Jerry Springer who once utter those words!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Stillwater

kiss kiss wassup.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by ideylaff: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
am not a fan,  but I will say that's beautiful

Spot on  and on Point comment, @ teeboyseve,

she's probably the only popular Nollywood actress or actor I know that has not tried to bleach her skin,

Yes she dey 2 form.most of the time,  but these pics are indeed pretty,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
Yours GEJ,:

I didn't know bats were also NL members.

Lmao. Have you looked at your family album finish? Family of batsssssss. Freaking batman. grin Who's robin or batgirl in your family? You cannot construct in simple terms what is wrong with the hair, but rather you chose to paint NL red with your idio.cy. Get out of here, is it by force to comment?

baby-boy:

Wow!!! a new recruit (freshman) to the Genevieve @$$ kissing club!!! your welcome!!!

Boring!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
tkb417:

@Stillwater

kiss kiss wassup.

I'm fine o. Hope you're doing good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by tkb417(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
stillwater:

I'm fine o. Hope you're doing good.

I'm fine dear

i traced you people here. smiley

@Missy
ssup
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
tkb417:

I'm fine dear

@Missy
ssup

Yeah we are here now. Romance has finally plunged to its death. grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Am sorry that line doesnt work anymore!!!! I have seen enough women on Jerry Springer who once utter those words!!!
Aiight then! See you in the next Gene thread.

tkb417:

I'm fine dear

@Missy
ssup

I'm great, sugar. So wa pa? smiley

stillwater:

Yeah we are here now. Romance has finally plunged to its death. grin grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dami Makun, Yomi Casual's Son Celebrates His Birthday / OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.