Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima (13987 Views)

Revolution Have Started, Okowa, Tinubu Disgraced Today+(video / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Abelino(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Una too mumu Kai...
Igboslayer:
Werey, debunk it as lie with facts and stop your profound foolishness. No be everybody dull like you Ooo ọmọ àle.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Demolakay: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, you are mentally demaged with stupidity. I know the thing pain you reach bone because they are all facts, if they are lies debunk them with facts or keep shut and die lying to yourself Efulefu.

Lolz! funny u. pained! Abt wat?

DAT a warthog is spewing thrash online?
Dat a foolish fellow is running around naked online moving from one post to anoda, in oda to justify his 30k BMC stipend?

Pained dat a brainless fool is on nairaland, defending dose dat has made life unsuitable for him, just because he has sold his birthright for a pot of porridge?

ur just a stupid, brainless fool!
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Demolakay: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, no dey do anyhow because I dey press your mumu button. Just tell us that Obi did not invest in a beer company that promotes Biafra through their beer branding. Oloriburuku, you think say na everybody foolish like you and your family.

Whether obi invest in a beer parlour company wit Biafra colour, is now ur business. Oponu arindin.
In Spain d Catalan has deir own flag,has deir football club (FC Barcelona) has a lot of independent structures, yet dey are part of Spain. Same wit Monaco in France.

Ur problem is DAT, ur educated, bt nt exposed! education cannot b equated wit exposure or enlightenment.

Dere are lot of educated pple in Nigeria, who are nt exposed or enlightened. And ur one of Dem.
If nt u will nt come online nd start displaying undiluted ignorance nd still b feeling fly.

Most BATIFIED pple are foolish anyway... Soo am nt surprised.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Demolakay:

Lolz! funny u. pained! Abt wat?

DAT a warthog is spewing thrash online?
Dat a foolish fellow is running around naked online moving from one post to anoda, in oda to justify his 30k BMC stipend?

Pained dat a brainless fool is on nairaland, defending dose dat has made life unsuitable for him, just because he has sold his birthright for a pot of porridge?

ur just a stupid, brainless fool!

Werey, in your small mind, everybody not supporting your foolish candidate sold their birthright. Did your OBI achieved any tangible development in Anambra state in 8years. If he did state them here and let us see if they are still valid till this day apart from the beer investment promoting Biafra. If you no wetin you dey do no mean say others are as foollish as you are. Òde ekwensu.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Demolakay:

Whether obi invest in a beer parlour company wit Biafra colour, is now ur business. Oponu arindin.
In Spain d Catalan has deir own flag,has deir football club (FC Barcelona) has a lot of independent structures, yet dey are part of Spain. Same wit Monaco in France.

Ur problem is DAT, ur educated, bt nt exposed! education cannot b equated wit exposure or enlightenment.

Dere are lot of educated pple in Nigeria, who are nt exposed or enlightened. And ur one of Dem.
If nt u will nt come online nd start displaying undiluted ignorance nd still b feeling fly.

Most BATIFIED pple are foolish anyway... Soo am nt surprised.
Werey still dey justify foolishness and treachery. Oloriburuku, una no get sense at all. Catalonia never started a civil war against Spain and they never called Spain zoo. Omo ale olórí pẹlẹbẹ defending nonsense.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Abdu81: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Delegate to a terrorist?
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Not yet president, already delegating ....
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Taiggarr: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Security in the hands of a Bokoharam commander grin grin
It will be finished...
But NO. Obi is coming cool

Pls child,speak to us how ex Gov. Shetimma is a Boko Haram commander or else shut your PEASANT MISCREANT UNINTELLIGENT local juvenile rants that you inherited from your old illiterate, LOUSY PEASANT DINGBAT wretched late father..
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Taiggarr: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Timekeeper452:
This fat slob was once a respected SAN. you either die a hero or live enough to become the villain.

Your INCONSEQUENTIAL father died being none of the above..

MISCREANT!
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Timekeeper452: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Taiggarr:

Your INCONSEQUENTIAL father died being none of the above..

MISCREANT!
reported.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by AngelDo: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Land of the rising sun...
Proudly IGBO

Igboslayer:
The VP roles are under the directives of the president. If they have a good understanding nothing is impossible for the two of them to do.

Meanwhile, Most Igbos you see around only pretend to be Nigerian during the day and support Biafran at night, then after 9 months of indescretion and treachery they become pregnant with intense disloyalty and hatred which made them labour in vain at LABOUR PARTY and give birth to triplets called Zoogerian, Zoombidient and Obituary.

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

These are really treacherous people, followers of Nnamdi Kanu that called Nigeria zoo and are now suddenly in love with Nigeria and want to rescue it...no be juju be dat? Igbos for once are never sincere with Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Vitally123: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7309569/okowa-shettima-it-absurd-vp#116228423

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1565001277234364417?t=52zG-NWN4Y19qM15gjfv_g&s=19

Yes, Just like he succeeded in Chobok girls supervision! If you were the parents of those teens battered, abused, killed, sold off, would you still say what you're saying, Kiyamu? All for stomach infrastructure but God will judge you. Heaven is real. hell is also real. Snr Advocate of Nonsense!
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by toneroforever(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Confusion reigns supreme in APC. VP candidate does not know his role in government. It requires the spokesman to even compound the confusion even further.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Timekeeper452: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Taiggarr:

Report your late WRETCHED semi literate peasant UNEXPOSED NONCOGNITIVE father there..

Ewu!
@seun, @lalasticlala , @mynd44 @ishilove
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Taiggarr: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Timekeeper452:
@seun, @lalasticlala , @mynd44 @ishilove

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Local thing!
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Timekeeper452: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Taiggarr:

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Local thing!
@seun, @lalasticlala , @mynd44 @ishilove @domnique
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by effort1: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Anyway, the thing dey pain you because it exposes you and your candidate. No vex Werey, I am not the source of your foolishness, your stupid love for a failed candidate is this reason for your frustration.

I would have love you debunk the facts as stated or remain bitter for the rest of your life. You are shocked about the likes right? In your small mind, no sensible people on Nairaland that can read and understand, unless they are imported from other platforms, may be that's what you do. People understand the facts and acknowledge them.
Efulefu, discuss facts and quit insults, ekwensu.

You are saying rubbish.

What's painful to me about a boko haram Commander your cursed party presents as VP?

He hasn't become VP and already assigning duties to himself without consent from the presidential candidate.

If you are concerned about the future of your children, you will stop this your mental dumbness
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

You are saying rubbish.

What's painful to me about a boko haram Commander your cursed party presents as VP?

He hasn't become VP and already assigning duties to himself without consent from the presidential candidate.

If you are concerned about the future of your children, you will stop this your mental dumbness
werey wey still mumu
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by effort1: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
werey wey still mumu

Say hello to tinubu, the shettima place holder, for me. tongue

This is how yoi deceived yourself about Buhari. You've started deceiving yourself about tinubu now. sad

Awon Oponu gbogbo.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

Say hello to tinubu, the shettima place holder, for me. tongue

This is how yoi deceived yourself about Buhari. You've started deceiving yourself about tinubu now. sad

Awon Oponu gbogbo.
Oloriburuku omo ale. Awon Irankiran, Alakisa. You and your obituary are dead and buried before it began.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by effort1: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale. Awon Irankiran, Alakisa. You and your obituary are dead and buried before it began.

The obituary you love mentioning will happen to you and your family members. I will help you celebrate multiple obituary in your family this year.

Ths obidient i love mentioning will happen to me and my family members. You will help me celebrate multiple obidience this year.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

The obituary you love mentioning will happen to you and your family members. I will help you celebrate multiple obituary in your family this year.

Ths obidient i love mentioning will happen to me and my family members. You will help me celebrate multiple obidience this year.
Werey, na poverty and irrelevance in Nigeria go kill you and your family
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by effort1: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, na poverty and irrelevance in Nigeria go kill you and your family

Each time you mention obituary, your family will be recorded for a harvest of death and destruction.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

Each time you mention obituary, your family will be recorded for a harvest of death and destruction.
Werey, dead man talking, Na you and your family find death go obituary. Sorrow will always befall you and your loved ones as long as the Lord liveth. Tears of death will never seize from your abode henceforth.
Re: Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima by Igboslayer: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
effort1:

The only harvest you will know this year will be death and more death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Life And Work Profile / President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Assures Religious, Ethnic Groups, Others Of Participatory Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.