Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) (2697 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Peter Obi Pricing Pepper & Palm Kernels In The Market - Pic / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Biodun556(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Biodun556(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Na wa

Lagos has grown beyond this. Our politicians are classic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Biodun556(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by mycar: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2022
it's good to go market yourself to know the reality o ground. Our economy wouldn't have been like this if our leaders were in touch with the situation on ground.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Biodun556(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
mycar:
it's good to go market yourself to know the reality o ground. Our economy wouldn't have been like this if our leaders were in touch with the situation on ground.

This is suppose not to be market. It is unruly and illegal to sell by the road side. It is wrong for the governor to encourage such.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by googlepikins: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Why are people always holding Tinubu so that he won't fall.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by rusher14: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2022
So he can't create stalls for these traders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Hollybratt(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2022
So make we warm water?
If he like make he carry the tomatoe for head dey hawk
if he no go win
he no go win
IRMC with my gbola

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by mycar: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Biodun556:

This is suppose not to be market. It is unruly and illegal to sell by the road. It is wrong for the governor to encourage such.
It is even more wrong to tell her to go and die without proving an alternative for her. There will always be poor amongst us and also local markets in our midst.
We however do not even know if he also used that opportunity to advise the woman of the dangers too if any existed.
By the way, you have patronized the hawkers at the traffic. You have no moral justification to even criticize such.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by YeePeyHaa: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Stingy man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Currentblog: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Hollybratt:
So make we warm water? If he like make he carry the tomatoe for head dey hawk if he no go win he no go win . . . IRMC with my gbola

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2022
This thread is misleading with a criminal and mischievous op. This picture must have been taken when obi was governor and I am sure that something of important brought him to that market.

He could have been asking that woman about how sales is going or anything.

Peter obi is beyond cheap publicity as the wicked op is mischievously want to imply.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Mstick: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi patronizing a roadside business meanwhile if it was Tinubu he will send his thugs to go and collect tax from her.

People see the difference!

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by RZArecta(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Biodun556:

This is suppose not to be market. It is unruly and illegal to sell by the road side. It is wrong for the governor to encourage such.
I wish all states can be like Tinubu's Lagos where you can't see even one street market anywhere cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2022
RZArecta:
I wish all states can be like Tinubu's Lagos where you can't see even one street market anywhere cool
What about Osun,where tinubu is from?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by RZArecta(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
This thread is misleading with a criminal and mischievous op. This picture must have been taken when obi was governor and I am sure that something of important brought him to that market.

Peter obi is beyond cheap publicity as the wicked op is mischievously want to imply.
there's no need to explain anything, agbado guzzlers are trying to deflect attention from that gistlovers article on their bullion van master grin
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by RZArecta(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Osun,where tinubu is from?
there's no single street market in state of Osun, you find Spar and ShopRite in every single street corner. Ask Biodun556

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2022
RZArecta:
there's no single street market in state of Osun, you find Spar and ShopRite in every single street corner. Ask Biodun556
Story for the gods
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Chaos14: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Hollybratt:
So make we warm water? If he like make he carry the tomatoe for head dey hawk if he no go win he no go win . . . IRMC with my gbola
You go chop digital slap
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by pquaver(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2022
mycar:

It is even more wrong to tell her to go and die without proving an alternative for her. There will always be poor amongst us and also local markets in our midst.
We however do not even know if he also used that opportunity to advise the woman of the dangers too if any existed.
By the way, you have patronized the hawkers at the traffic. You have no moral justification to even criticize such.

We have told you world economy is different from trading. You no dey hear word. That is why up till today obi doesn't have any project that stood beyond his tenure he can point to.. Ordinary airport, him brain no even tell am say anambra needs airport.. Na Obiano reason am.. Shey na complex projects like refinery, seaport, eko Atlantic etc he wan come dey do?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Hollybratt(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Chaos14:
You go chop digital slap
Buhari no price tomatoe before he won
so make una calm down

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Chaos14: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Hollybratt:
Buhari no price tomatoe before he won
so make una calm down
First time he won 2nd time na cheat so even that na your problem you no get business with politics
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Mstick: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes my dear you're right. I heard this is Makoko a place in Onitsha. Damn this Igbos!

They're always coming to our Lagos!

I've even heard Obi had to forfeit half a million dollars to the US authorities, money gotten from drugs.

Damn it! This Igbos don't know that Lagos was a desert and when Tinubu came he drew the Atlantic ocean, built the international airport, seaports and everything in Lagos. There was nothing in Lagos till Tinubu. Lagosians where walking around naked till Tinubu introduced clothes.

Without Tinubu phew! We won't even know what a car is.

RZArecta:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Hollybratt(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Chaos14:
First time he won 2nd time na cheat so even that na your problem you no get business with politics
So you know that before, Why you con dey explain?
IRMC with my gbola

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Mstick: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Picture illustration of what this great man did in Lagos, below are before and after pictures.

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Chaos14: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Hollybratt:
So you know that before, Why you con dey explain?
IRMC with my gbola
i just hate tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Owopariola001: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Biodun556:
grin

He's a trader, what do you expect?
But the whole of Nigeria is bigger than Alaba Market. cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by pointblank247(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

yes, that was when he was a governor, the first tenure. Peter is too down to earth to seek cheap publicity
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2022
mycar:
Exactly oo
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by Hollybratt(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Chaos14:
i just hate tinubu
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by etrouble: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
In Pandora Main Market
Re: Peter Obi Pricing Tomato By The Road Side (picture) by etrouble: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Yes my dear you're right. I heard this is Makoko a place in Onitsha. Damn this Igbos!

They're always coming to our Lagos!

I've even heard Obi had to forfeit half a million dollars to the US authorities, money gotten from drugs.

Damn it! This Igbos don't know that Lagos was a desert and when Tinubu came he drew the Atlantic ocean, built the international airport, seaports and everything in Lagos. There was nothing in Lagos till Tinubu. Lagosians where walking around naked till Tinubu introduced clothes.

Without Tinubu phew! We won't even know what a car is.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

That picture is that of Makoko. I am a Yaba born butter, bread, Cassava and Garri. Makoko is just by my Community. That picture is the Atlantic Ocean which is to the South of Lagos. The Eguns live on water just like the Ijaws in South South and in Ondo state.

However, the majority of Eguns are of Benin Republic origin. The white pigs grouped them among Nigeria during the Berlin Conference of 1861. So, for Lagos to allow the Eguns to live on Lagos waters is a humanitarian gesture by consecutive Lagos government. If you are sad that Igbo land is without Ocean or River, you can import Ocean from Port Harcourt.

If your state is better, why did you run away from your state of origin to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leak Video: Atiku Almost Get Beaten In Enugu Yesterday / Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead? / Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.