Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit (14129 Views)

Tambuwal: PDP Is The Party To Beat In 2023 / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tesppidd: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

In the end after your blabbing,you ended up begging same Wike codedly grin
Lol

You wouldn't say this if only you knew how much i hated the party named PDP and the man called Wike...

I only try to be objective as much as possible in all my postulations.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin All these PDP dramas are feeding the advantage to BAT and Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by rigarmortis: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Mr Peter Obi sensed the hostility in PDP and left.

Wike accused him of lacking integrity and not being a party man.

Wike lost election and is throwing a major tantrum now.....
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Globad(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Temptee101:

Quoting your words, I ask, are things not getting clearer?

Remember how Peter Obi and Labour party started, APC and PDP urchins kept shouting "he has no structure" bla bla bla.

Today nobody is talking about structure, they have seen clearly the massive structure he possesses. They deployed other methods in order to disparage him, calling him IPOB candidate, yet Nigerians aren't buying it.

By God's grace, Peter Obi is our next president. APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians

May God spare our lives.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
lol

See you calling someone gullible...

You've got to be ridiculously naive to believe that the man Wike had no hand in that suit.

grin

You've got to be really really "unsmart"

That's the problem with you Nigerians.

You've been corrected but instead of taking correction, you want to change the goal post and start arguing.

What was your original comment that i replied to? You expressed surprise saying that you thought Wike denied ownership of the suit.

Now you are saying he has a hidden hand.

But that was not the direction of your original comment.

Don't always be foolish. It won't pay.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by owoshuyi(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Love what Wike is doing. The Tambuwal self go know say him don fvck up grin grin
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tesppidd: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

That's the problem with you Nigerians.

You've been corrected but instead of taking correction, you want to change the goal post and start arguing.

What was your original comment that i replied to? You expressed surprise saying that you thought Wike denied ownership of the suit.

Now you are saying he has a hidden hand.

But that was not the direction of your original comment.

Don't always be foolish. It won't pay.
grin grin

This mofo never heard of the figure of speech called sarcasm.

Don't let your brain be so uptight..

My statement was a sarcastic comment..

Anyone who doesn't understand that Wike is behind that suit is a "dumbfooĺ"
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

This mofo never heard of the figure of speech called sarcasm.

Don't let your brain be so uptight..

My statement was a sarcastic comment..

Anyone who doesn't understand that Wike is behind that suit is a "dumbfooĺ"

There's absolutely no reason for Wike to institute a suit that is destined to fail.

There are at least 2 clear legal reasons why the suite is irredeemable and Wike himself has mentioned one publicly.

One of which is that the suit was filed out of time. It is hopelessly flawed ab initio.

Wike is a lawyer. He knows this. He has mentioned it publicly.

So you think a man will go to Court knowing his suit is frivolous, and then go into the public to announce the reason why the suit is frivolous - giving his oppositions points of law to argue on if they didn't already have them?

What would be the objective?

You're even dumber than you initially appeared. But your thesis is excellent stuff for beer parlour buffoonery so at least you have that.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Passionate888: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
I thought Wike said he did not sue Atiku to any court.
You dey mind them. They knew bit they just want to associate his name for sensationalism
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by blaqoracle: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2022
xpressionx:
On Obi's mandate we nigerian youths stand.
point of correction! Biafran youth.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tesppidd: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

There's absolutely no reason for Wike to institute a suit that is destined to fail.

There are at least 2 clear legal reasons why the suite is irredeemable and Wike himself has mentioned one publicly.

One of which is that the suit was filed out of time. It is hopelessly flawed ab initio.

Wike is a lawyer. He knows this. He has mentioned it publicly.

So you think a man will go to Court knowing his suit is frivolous, and then go into the public to announce the reason why the suit is frivolous - giving his oppositions points of law to argue on if they didn't already have them?

What would be the objective?

You're even dumber than you initially appeared. But your thesis is excellent stuff for beer parlour buffoonery so at least you have that.
You just cannot think outside the box can you? grin

The versatility of your brain box is limited and you need to task it much more than you currently do.

You obviously do not know how Wike operates; i have lived in Port Harcourt for 13 years now and u could tell you the man strives on propaganda and mind games.

Wike knows the suit lacks competence but he still for someone to do it just to pass a message to Atiku and PDP that he is aggrieved.

He did not do it to win the case, but to give his party an idea of his extent of grief and how far he is willing to go.
Wike does such things all the time and he will do it again.

You are a child, you don't understand such psychological warfare...

Learn to reason outside the box..Pls.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
You just cannot think outside the box can you? grin

The versatility of your brain box is limited and you need to task it much more than you currently do.

You obviously do not know how Wike operates; i have lived in Port Harcourt for 13 years now and u could tell you the man strives on propaganda and mind games.

Wike knows the suit lacks competence but he still for someone to do it just to pass a message to Atiku and PDP that he is aggrieved.

He did not do it to win the case, but to give his party an idea of his extent of grief and how far he is willing to go.
Wike does such things all the time and he will do it again.

You are a child, you don't understand such psychological warfare...

Learn to reason outside the box..Pls.

It's okay to reason outside the box.

When you do, try to support your argument with evidence.

What you have given now is as watery as prison beans.

Wike's discontent has never been hidden. The party is well-aware. Atiku is well aware. Wike's people have spoken. Wike has spoken. Heck, Wike has danced amd even sang. Instituting a suit in secret cannot be said to be done for the purpose of expressing discontent.

Its even less credible as a theory, when Wike comes out to disown the suit. If it was a secret message, he should have kept quiet to pass the message well.

As it is, since he ahs disowned and even chastised the peiple bringing the suit he would be undermining his own supposed message of discontent, and betraying his front men who will then lose all credibility within the party.

It is within the realm of possibility that Wike did indeed orchestrate this suit, but i believe we should deal with facts not suppositions, and where facts are not available, we can lean on credible presumptions that may tilt the scale of reason on the balance of probablities.

Well, to each his own.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tope777(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Temptee101:
Confusion in enemies camp

Obi is sure to carry the day

2CHRONICLE 20 is the pointer to what's going to happen in 2023 election, its happening already.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Chicastle: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Godada:

Wike the Wicked.

This guy should have gone in silence and lick his wounds.

He was schooled in the art of politics by the North for the North.

It's obvious he hasn't learnt much.

Rather, He is everywhere making further frivolous utterances which is sadly unbecoming of a man of his status.

Decency and decorum should be the robes he should adorn.

Sadly so.

Do you know if the Northern politics Tambuwa and his master played was against the electoral act? Or the party’s law?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Godada(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Chicastle:

Do you know if the Northern politics Tambuwa and his master played was against the electoral act? Or the party’s law?

If they did no one is talking about it
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

I thought Wike said it's not his suit? Wike is so confused right now.

All that dancing we see him doing on podiums is all just to camouflage his sifia pains and confusion...

Support Tinubu and he becomes automatic enemy of most of his asskissers in Rivers state; with Tinubu not even willing to accept his demands.

Support Obi and he runs the risk of being on the losing side cus Obi is still for now the 3rd candidate in terms of winning likelihood.

Wike should just bend a little and reconcile with PDP, that's his best bet.
I thought you are smart ?
Why are you acting and talking like a child . The headline is misleading..wike never sued atiku.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Holaomoakin(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Solo949: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Gov.wine said he did not sue PDP now why mentioning his name now ?Na ooo
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Bukati2: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
A greater number of Nigerians are tired with the old order. Nigeria stands at the risk of being consigned to the dustbin of history. Not with our budget deficit. Nigeria can bearly feed it's burgeoning population. We can't even take advantage of our demographic dividend.

The youths have decided to challenge the old older through Peter Obi. The Youths want to transit our economy from consumption to production through the affable Mr Peter Obi

To get your copy of this amazing magazine, Contact the distribution manager Mr Ambrose via WhatsApp.

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Livingstone124: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Viz007:
Wike's case against the PDP and Atiku is a futile exercise and a political rascality.
Bros with this grammar I can boldly say youths are not idle at all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Alary: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Temptee101:

Quoting your words, I ask, are things not getting clearer?

Remember how Peter Obi and Labour party started, APC and PDP urchins kept shouting "he has no structure" bla bla bla.

Today nobody is talking about structure, they have seen clearly the massive structure he possesses. They deployed other methods in order to disparage him, calling him IPOB candidate, yet Nigerians aren't buying it.

By God's grace, Peter Obi is our next president. APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians

Obi has not gotten the structure as we speak, structures were not built in a year, Structures were built over years. The structure are the Senators , The Rep. Members, The governors, The ministers, the commissioners,head of parastatal, agencies both at federal and state level , Local government Chairmen and councillors .political appointees. The market women groups ,all unions and artisans, My friend STRUCTURE is large, very large.Let me ask you a question, Who is going to monitor an election for Labour party in the remotest of local government in the north , west, even south south creeks? I can assure you that some villages have never heard of what is called labour party in there entire existence ,All they know is PDD and APC ,that's what is called a structure, Peter obi may be popular in some core towns but the main votes come from the suburb, hinterland, riverine, creeks, northern villages, do Obi have a tentacle to monitor those areas? That is where the real manipulation comes from, you can't beat that.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by onuman: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Viz007:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/31/atiku-tambuwal-pdp-ask-court-to-dismiss-wikes-frivolity-baseless-suit/

Atiku, Tambuwal and PDP of Arewa:
You know well that Federal Character Principle is enshrined in Nigeria's Constitution to enable Nigeria's diverse groups to participate in the country's political process, including holding apex political leadership position in Nigeria.

You know well that a southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari.

You know well that a northern Muslim Fulani cannot succeed President Buhari, another northern Muslim Fulani.

You know vert well about QUOTA system which favours only the educationally disasdvantaged north, but which has been endured by the southern people all the decades.
You know well that your efforts for Atiku to succeed President Buhari is anchored on your exploiting the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers, to make Atiku succeed President Buhari .
Do you believe that the people of the southern regions are dumbass, and will accept Atiku succeeding president Buhari?

Blind politicking is hazardous.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Temptee101(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Alary:

Obi has not gotten the structure as we speak, structures were not built in a year, Structures were built over years. The structure are the Senators , The Rep. Members, The governors, The ministers, the commissioners,head of parastatal, agencies both at federal and state level , Local government Chairmen and councillors .political appointees. The market women groups ,all unions and artisans, My friend STRUCTURE is large, very large.Let me ask you a question, Who is going to monitor an election for Labour party in the remotest of local government in the north , west, even south south creeks? I can assure you that some villages have never heard of what is called labour party in there entire existence ,All they know is PDD and APC ,that's what is called a structure, Peter obi may be popular in some core towns but the main votes come from the suburb, hinterland, riverine, creeks, northern villages, do Obi have a tentacle to monitor those areas? That is where the real manipulation comes from, you can't beat that.

Let me just reply you for the case of it.

The structure is the people and not mere offices or portfolios.

Firstly, you mentioned individuals who the average Nigerian hasn't benefited anything from

The senators and governors you mentioned what have they done for the people they represent or govern.

Those set of people you mentioned have their families and wards outside Nigeria. Gone are those days people are deceived by promises.

The hinterlands and suburbs you mentioned are the worst hit, is it in terms of insecurity, inflation, poverty, economic downturn etc...name it.

The governors, senators, commissioners etc, just have one vote. The entire political parties and their members are not more than 5% of the voting population.

Moreover, Peter Obi made it clear from the onset, that the structure he has and that of his party is the over 100 million people living in poverty, over 10 million out of school children, the over 40 million unemployed youths etc...

The earlier you realise that majority of Nigerians are angry and eagerly crave for change the better for you.

I watched tinubu speak at the 70th birthday celebration of Bishop kukar, you could see fear and desperation in his eyes unlike the day he won the primaries where he was all smiles thinking he has won the election already and seeing himself as the president.

I guess, he never anticipated or envisaged today's reality, the Peter Obi's movement.

We are tired of the status quo, we can't continue to rotate the presidency between APC and PDP. They already see Nigerians/Nigeria as a conquered entity.

My sincere support for Peter Obi is not based on tribe or religion but based purely on competence level.

If you aren't tired of the present Nigeria, we are tired.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by maxzzo1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
I thought Wike said he did not sue Atiku to any court.
Don't mind the writer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.