Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit (14150 Views)

Tambuwal: PDP Is The Party To Beat In 2023 / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Mabizeka: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin
I thought Wike said he wasn't the one that took Atiku to court? What happened?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Wike AGAIN? ? ? ?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by bewla(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244504:
Fight don start at the camp of the enemies of our darling nation.

Una just dey start......

Looters and criminals everywhere
g
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2022
I think Wike’s plan is that he’s hoping the court removes Atiku, man still hopes to be president
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by desiredhome: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
I thought Wike said he did not sue Atiku to any court.
As e dey pain wike,
e dey sweet us,
as e dey sweet us,
e dey pain wike.......
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Globad(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Temptee101:
Confusion in enemies camp

Obi is sure to carry the day

Nothing is "sure" for now

Things will become clearer as time goes on
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Awise09(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2022
They losing already, chail!!!
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tesppidd: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Mabizeka:
i thought so myself.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by OMOJOHN001: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Nonsense

Gosh, Hush, haa, ayiiee, harder, harder, hun,gently, slowly, faster faster. I am getting to hate politician the more.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Okhuadams(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2022
divinehand2003:
Wike is just trying to ensure PDP fails to win 2023 presidential elections. It is pay back time.
nothing like payback cos they are not going to win with or without Agbero Wike
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Michelle70(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2022
mynd44 nlfpmod

i am not enlightened as i didnt watch the primaries, thanks to Nepa.

But did Tambuwal transfer his votes to Atiku or did he just step down for Atiku?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Temptee101(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244520:

Your Peter Obi is part and parcel of them.
You guys just voted for the person you are now calling an enemy 3 years ago.

Hypocrites everywhere grin cheesy wink

I never knew your tears taste this good.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by fergie001: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Michelle70:
i am not enlightened as i didnt watch the primaries, thanks to Nepa.

But did Tambuwal transfer his votes to Atiku or did he just step down for Atiku?

Globad:

Why do you think so? What are your reasons?
1. It was not instituted by Wike himself.
2. The person who instituted same didn't partake in the Primaries, he lacks locus standi.
3. It is a pre-election matter that should have come up not more than 14 days after the cause of action (Primaries).

There are many decided cases to settle same. The case will die a permanent and perpetual death.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Temptee101(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Globad:

Nothing is "sure" for now

Things will become clearer as time goes on

Quoting your words, I ask, are things not getting clearer already?

Remember how Peter Obi and Labour party started, APC and PDP urchins kept shouting "he has no structure" bla bla bla.

Today nobody is talking about structure, they have clearly seen the massive structure he possesses. They deployed other methods in order to disparage him, calling him IPOB candidate, yet Nigerians aren't buying it.

By God's grace, Peter Obi is our next president. APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Mabizeka: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
i thought so myself.
Hnnnm.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Michelle70(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2022
fergie001:

1. It was not instituted by Wike himself.
2. The person who instituted same didn't partake in the Primaries, he lacks locus standi.
3. It is a pre-election matter that should have come up not more than 14 days after the cause of action (Primaries).

There are many decided cases to settle same. The case will die a permanent and perpetual death.

thanks
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by hollywater: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2022
divinehand2003:
Wike is just trying to ensure PDP fails to win 2023 presidential elections. It is pay back time.
I like what Wike is doing. Enough is enough, everybody knows this is the time for Southern presidency after 8 years of Buhari, but Atiku due to greediness refuse to honour that.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Good
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Goodnigga: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

I thought Wike said it's not his suit? Wike is so confused right now.

All that dancing we see him doing on podiums is all just to camouflage his sifia pains and confusion...

Support Tinubu and he becomes automatic enemy of most of his asskissers in Rivers state; with Tinubu not even willing to accept his demands.

Support Obi and he runs the risk of being on the losing side cus Obi is still for now the 3rd candidate in terms of winning likelihood.

Wike should just bend a little and reconcile with PDP, that's his best bet.
We should support Amoda Ogunlere or the real Bola Tinubu. Which one?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Amb1045:
I thought Wike said he did not sue Atiku to any court.

Dont mind this OP that doesnt know his left from his right.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

All that dancing we see him doing on podiums is all just to camouflage his sifia pains and confusion...

Support Tinubu and he becomes automatic enemy of most of his asskissers in Rivers state; with Tinubu not even willing to accept his demands.

Support Obi and he runs the risk of being on the losing side cus Obi is still for now the 3rd candidate in terms of winning likelihood.

So because one blogger wrote Wike's suit, you now believe indeed, that it is Wike's suit?

Are you this gullible in all your doings?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by omenka(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
I thought Zombiedients told us Atikwu and Wike had resolved their rift and that "Agbado urchins" are those spreading take news.

Thanks to Daddy Freeze and Femi Kuti for calling these louts by what the truly are.

Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by SmartyPants(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Mabizeka:

But cant you see that itbis the blogger that wrote Wike's suit? Does that make it Wike's suit?
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Dawn91(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
I thought Zombiedients told us Atikwu and Wike had resolved their rift and that "Agbado urchins" are those spreading take news.

Thanks to Daddy Freeze and Femi Kuti for calling these louts by what the truly are.

Tueh!!

Did I say rambunctious and shallow grin

Well I guess I must be a real psychic grin
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by adioolayi(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2022
I think Tambuwal stepdown before voting na..

Or what am I reading

Did he step down after voting and his votes awarded to Atiku

I don't think that's what happened
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Bsport31: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
I think is a wike fan that filled the court suit not wike,
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by MrUchenna1(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2022
the God of labour party is at work...
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Doorlarss(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Abeg live wike he dnt hv anything to say
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2022
wike the wicked pdp nightmare,the south need to unite behind obi,obi need oshinbajo ,he should try to get him,amaechi and others aggrived memebers of pdp and apc, middle belt should not be underestimated,this could be it.
He need a strategist, religion is vital too.
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by BaddestQueen(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2022
[s]
omenka:

Tueh!!
[/s]
trash
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by colorsofrainbow: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

In the end after your blabbing,you ended up begging same Wike codedly grin
Re: Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit by tesppidd: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

So because one blogger wrote Wike's suit, you now believe indeed, that it is Wike's suit?

Are you this gullible in all your doings?
lol

See you calling someone gullible...

You've got to be ridiculously naive to believe that the man Wike had no hand in that suit.

grin

You've got to be really really "unsmart"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta / Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman / Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.