Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (25327 Views)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Judolisco(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2022
My ayu.... Agreement is agreement
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by ganye1: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Ayu has a good case. He was elected for a period of four years and he has not committed any offence that warrants his removal. If there is need for him to resign in order to bring balance to the party he should politely be asked to do do but not the way Wike is going about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by omenka(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Eriggs:

Just as obituary stooped to his oga atiku
Did what you responded to even make any sense? cheesy cheesy

I bet she wanted to type "stoop to conquer", but even at that, how does the phrase even apply in the situation? grin grin grin

Folks just wanna appear "smart" when deep down they're very dumb, and end up revealing their dumbness in all its inglory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by broadman20: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2022
divinehand2003:
It clear that PDP crisis has no end in sight. This is good for Peter Obi and Tinubu’s camp.

� Percent correct.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by DSC7: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us cheesy...

Let the violence continue till eternity...

Vote Wisely 2023!!!

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by wallarwallar(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Wike I know
Ayu I never heard

Children on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Dawn91(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
Did what you responded to even make any sense? cheesy cheesy

I bet she wanted to type "stoop to conquer", but even at that, how does the phrase even apply in the situation? grin grin grin

Folks just wanna appear "smart" when deep down they're very dumb, and end up revealing their dumbness in all its inglory.

Wow the irony is dumbfounding grin

The bolding accurately describes your personality one could also add rambunctious and shallow...

You hit the nail on the head my boy. .. well done
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by desiredhome: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2022
10mobile:
Ayu, fulfil your promise and be worthy of honour.
Wike is a confused been.......the same way he was shouting for the removal of uche secondus who is even his brother?.......
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by blazingblender(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
wallarwallar:

Children on Nairaland
grand father on nairaland

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by AtikuOkowa: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Mumu man

Big Mumu I am telling you.

He goes to Tinubu,Tinubu rejected him because he called for an impossible deal.

In PDP,those Governors behind him like Benue governer found out that Wike is for himself, so Otom stick to Ayu.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by bewla(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Apc and pdp must stoop to concur
I no he:she will rush to write

Paid poster

No it fast you are losing the earliest the better for you
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Akorlism(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Election is approaching just allowed him to finish one year in office for the sake of your party

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by AtikuOkowa: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Mumu man

In PDP,those Governors behind them like Benue governer found out that Wike is for himself, so Otom stick to Ayu. Because Benue gets its share.

All other PDP governors have used as ladder to climb to meet Atiku and Tinubu.

He is now left alone.

It is now Rivers not Nigeria,Religion not even South.

Even in Rivers, the PDP chieftains have settled themselves.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by iscom(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2022
OK
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by onomeabuja: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244816:

GBAM!!!
PDP in NIGERIA AGAIN?!
Go and sit down...
I wish i can flog some if u from nairaland.
U want Apcshit to continue to rule me
Was pdp not 1million times better than ur EVIL APC
I dnt know y most of u are blinded by hatred,
Come i dnt feed from ur apcshit government, i hustle genuinely, to help myself $ others.
Like i said, anyone $ i mean anyone who will come out to still vote Apc....., that person is an EVIL person embarassed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Fidinno(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2022
I see Wike supporting Peter Obi at the end of the tunnel
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by regenesyss: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Additional Opportunity to Learn Management - A BBA course is three years in length, which gives you additional opportunity to gain proficiency with the essentials of the board. The courses you do after graduation will in general be just 2 years in length with the primary year committed to the rudiments of the executives. In this way, with a BBA degree, bba degree your administrative abilities are sharpened significantly more.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Bsport31: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2022
When is wike going to commission is next project, that's when he will reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by AtikuOkowa: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2022
ganye1:
Ayu has a good case. He was elected for a period of four years and he has not committed any offence that warrants his removal. If there is need for him to resign in order to bring balance to the party he should politely be asked to do do but not the way Wike is going about.

Ayu was elected for a reason.

He is the match of wike.

Now Ayu has peacefully pacified his Governor, Otom now knows Benue has big share...why should he not support Atiku?

Makinde knows his second tenure is much important.

Other South-south chieftains are pacified individually.

Wike will wake up and see himself alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by LegalWolf: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2022
adioolayi:
E be like say na APC swear for PDP...

If not, they have the best of chance to get power from APC and they are busy with all these nonsense divisions...

How will they even think of going into elections with divided house

Have they forgotten it took big political parties to form a united alliance, called APC to unseat them in 2015

So, how will a divided PDP, now in opposition, win power from an incumbent APC that defeated a united PDP when they were in power

If PDP is serious, they just have to settle all rift and unite...

They need all their political stalwarts to execute this election....non is dispensable!

They have the best chance since 2015, owing to abysmal performance of APC in office....if they miss it this time, too bad!

Brother, I tire. My initial issue with PDP is that they are very slow. APC bleeped the country in so many respects and this fool called PDP was quite. They don't use the media at all. Now, this is a golden opportunity to fight to a standstill, they are busy fighting themselves.

Since they've given the presidency to Atiku, I know they can never make it. I am Pullo (Fulani) like Atiku but PDP cheated the SE. Had they fielded a candidate from the SE (not necessarily PO), and Wike, Kwankwaso and Atiku back the person, they will certainly defeat APC. But here we are...
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244771:
Confusion in the camp of failures.

Double failures and losers everywhere......

Supporters of looters, failures, criminals and terrorist Una go collect .......

CITY BOY on the moveeeeee......
can't believe we're in the same camp now lol
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by AtikuOkowa: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Fidinno:
I see Wike supporting Peter Obi at the end of the tunnel

His deal with Obasanjo to Obi can't work because other bigwigs in his camp stand to lose anything than to gain. His hope was in APC and Jagaban scattered his hope for not offering Wike's allies their share.

He is now alone when he chose to go with Obi. By then,his allies will work against him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by JustforMen: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Wike I know
Ayu I never heard

Millennial sighted!
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Emerie22(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

In PDP,those Governors behind him like Benue governer found out that Wike is for himself, so Otom stick to Ayu.

You are a liar
Stop bringing propaganda here

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by highchief1: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2022
divinehand2003:
‘They were nowhere when we formed PDP’Rivers governor demands state’s stake in party

Mimiko, Duke, Adoke, Gana accused of fueling crisis

NWC to meet Benue, Oyo, Enugu, Abia, A/Ibom governors

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-crisis-ayu-hits-wike-ortom-makinde-ikpeazu/
Ayu is a foolish man.where was he when sherif was sinking pdp.it’s not enough to be der before others.what’s ur impact?in most organizations,those that rise to the top are not always the ones that came in first.why does he think bank managers are the oldest staff of banks?i tot this man had sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Lovemaester: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244771:
Confusion in the camp of failures.

Double failures and losers everywhere......

Supporters of looters, failures, criminals and terrorist Una go collect .......

CITY BOY on the moveeeeee......

Supporters of LOOTERS, FAILURES, CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS, and then you put up a pic of the no 1 loiter. What an irony
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by OBJlive: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2022
may the god of crises not leave PDP.
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by OBJlive: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2022
In the spirit of fairness SOUTH-EAST PDP zoning committee zoned the chairmanship to North which afforded an opportunity to microzone to NORTH-CENTRAL eventually Ayu was chosen,he is a product of zoning so why would he work against the process that produced him?
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by harsysky(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2022
post=116244767:
Atiku don lule grin cheesy wink

This reminds us.....

Tinubu contested and won a Lagos senatorial election.
But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.
Yar'adua eventually surrendered and Atiku backed down, not willingly.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.

OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
he wanted a ready made party.
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.
tiku is unlike Shehu Musa Yar'adua, ask Tinubu, ask OBJ and ask Nysome Wike.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.
Between Tinubu’s Lagos Performance and Atiku's VP performance.
Between Tinubu’s ExxonMobil records and Atiku's Customs Records.

Between a Dubai based politician and a Lagos Based National Leader!!!

Obi!
Re: PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu by Igbojew: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Wike!Wike!Wike! How many times did i called you? You think after killing our Igbo brothers and sisters of Obigbo to please your Fulani masters and also after frustrating or humiliating Peter Obi out of PDP to pave way for your presidential ambition which you knew it was South East turn after South South unanimously voted for Goodluck Jonathan who is from South South but out of your greediness you betrayed South East now karma is hitting in all directions Wike.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.