Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) (2998 Views)

Coup: Prosecute Those Inciting Military Against Tinubu – MURIC Tells Army / My Friend Got Tired Making Money From Fuel Subsidy, Begged President To Stop It / Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Definding tinubu is such a Mountain task but this guys are paid peanut N30k I use to eat in a day at Dubai.
They said it's only ipob that hate tinubu now tinubu miscr@ants knew he is being hated by 200tribes of nigeria they felt disgusted. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by colorsofrainbow: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2022
I noticed it too grin grin
He's gradually becoming OBIdient grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by obilolo9ja: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05 no need deleting ur comments cos I have screenshot it for all to see ur outburst.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
He's gradually becoming OBIdients grin grin
by Allah he rushed to delete it after obalola told him to do so ,but hadjia is quick enough .

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Good
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by olisaEze(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Music never start, Abdul05 dey talk say party don tire am. grin cheesy. Na lie oo, you must rest alone in agbado powered economy, gaskiya ne! grin

23 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by cRobo: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2022
No peace for the wicked .
APC is dead and buried In the north for sure forever.

22 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Millimann: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Maybe they delayed in paying him the 30k monthly salary despite him always sounding stupid while defending grandpa.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by vastolord4(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
No peace for the wicked .
APC is dead and buried In the north for sure forever.

Easy dear, take it easy..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2022
we keep firing ooo
campeing never start ooo

omenka i command you to kneel down

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Millimann:
Maybe they delayed in paying him the 30k monthly salary despite him always sounding stupid while defending grandpa.
Always calling people ipob and cowardly refused to insult we in the middle belt and north so we can trash him woto woto.

22 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by 4teenblaq: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Very stupid people, no shame..

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Rekhina(f): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2022
vastolord4:

Easy dear, take it easy..
no I won't
In the last blood of me I curse APC

Peace of Allah wit u

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
We should be appealing to these guys to do the right thing because what they are doing is totally wrong and they know it.

However, I don't totally blame them because we all know that APC has weaponized abject penury. Everyone is trying to survive.

I leave them with these words...

You cannot say you mean well for Nigeria and keep campaigning for Bola Tinubu when Peter Obi is in the same race - SmartPolician, 2022.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Jostoman: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by BaddestQueen(f): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
no I won't
In the last blood of me I curse APC

Peace of Allah wit u
ohh my sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Mstick: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Its just September 1!

We do what? We keep pressing their necks!

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by RZArecta(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Voting for Tinubu is your right if he's your choice but telling me to do so or abusing me because I don't support him is the same thing as madness. You must be a psychiatric patient for you to attempt selling Tinubu to me. That's just what I believe

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05 no necessity erasing ur comments cos I have screenshot it for all to see ur outburst

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2022
techWriter3:
Abdul05 no necessity erasing ur comments cos I have screenshot it for all to see ur outburst
who told you people that ... grin

Propaganda won't help obidioit to that power..

Know this and have peace.. grin grin

What l meant was that

why nairalanders bringing tinubu matter on the forum most times what about atiku ..

'l Don tire too means that

why tinubu news all the time.. why nairalander refuses to bring some thing new apart from ti nubu"s matter.. grin

l don tire
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Definding tinubu is such a Mountain task but this guys are paid peanut N30k I use to eat in a day at Dubai.
They said it's only ipob that hate tinubu now tinubu miscr@ants knew he is being hated by 200tribes of nigeria they felt disgusted. grin grin

propaganda won't help Obidient ...

Let me tell you what you don't know here and now.. grin

obi can't win you know why cos he is an ibo man. grin

And the north will see him as a stranger no matter what.. grin

so supporting obi is like throwing stones on fruit less tree.. grin grin

Be batified
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Let me tag Moh247

Una go bear word las las grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Propaganda won't obidioit to that power.. grin

What l meant is that why nairalanders bringing tinubu matter on the forum most time what about atiku .. l Don tire me means say why tinubu news all the time
No need to been ashamed of airing your displeasure on Tinubu and his thiefing ways .. you did the right thing

Tinubu is a thief and Moh247 will agree with me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

No need to been ashamed of airing your displeasure on Tinubu and his thiefing ways .. you did the right thing

Tinubu is a thief and Moh247 will agree with me

tinubu is not a thief.. grin grin

obi is a fool and also a houseboy

Obi will never win..he is a failure..big one for that matter.. grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Rekhina:
Abdul05 no need deleting ur comments cos I have screenshot it for all to see ur outburst.

Propaganda won't help Obidient grin

Be batified in Jesus name
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

tinubu is not a thief..obi is a fool and also a houseboy

Obi will never win..he is a failure..big one for that matter.. grin cheesy
I know deep inside of you, your mind don dump Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
He's gradually becoming OBIdients grin grin

. For where me abdul..

I don't throw stones on fruitless tree..Obidient is a born loser

Be batified in Jesus name.. grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Kendo999: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu nah confirm bad market : D

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Kendo999:
Tinubu nah confirm bad market : D

tinubu is a good market

Be batified in Jesus name my friend
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Muric Member Got Tired Of Defending Him Online ( Screenshots) by Abdul05: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Good

what is good .. propaganda won't help Obidient

Be batified in Jesus name.. grin cheesy

Tinubu is the best... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Set To Be Arrested By Finnish Government / Break Up Is Imminent - Ndpvf/psf / Musiwa Musiwa Musiwa itsekiri are for you life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.