Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him (2929 Views)

Buhari was defending naira, Tinubu floats naira which is the best policy? / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin
The hardest job now on earth is to defend Tinubu.
This guy will forever regret the day he step on a National TV to defend Tinubu.

Mehn this Chamberlain guy is brutal. He didn't give this Tinubu vubuzuela guy a breathing space .

I love this mehn.

Watch the embarrassing moment of this man who tried to defend Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOpwl2jers

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Corridon: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
It is not easy to defend Tinubu.

23 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by dmill: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Racoon(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2022
How can a sane human being go to defend such a man left so much to be desired. See those he frolicks with? Tony Kabaka, MC Oluomo,

21 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Racoon:
How can a sane human being go to defend such a man left so much to be desired. See those he frolicks with? Tony Kabaka, MC Oluomo,
Money inducement can make anyone reason zig zag.

18 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by obiescence: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Anigreat: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

But how can a rational being try to defend Tinubu? only people with mental imbalance or impairment try to defend Tinubu. That's the reason here on nairaland I ignore a lot of them, because you'll definitely be engaging with a mental deranged fellow if you try to quote them.

Just look at the guy disgracing himself and family by sounding so stupid but the sad thing is, he isn't bothered at all, what matters to him is seeing his foolishness going around the country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Oyiboman69: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
If you're not supporting tinubu to spite igbos and hausas then it will be for monetary purposes
It must be one

16 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahahaha e pain omenka oooo

5 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Ofunaofu: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
If you're not supporting tinubu to spite igbos and hausas then it will be for monetary purposes
It must be one

You are absolutely right

12 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Kdon2: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
grin grin
The hardest job now on earth is to defend Tinubu.
This guy will forever regret the day he step on a National TV to defend Tinubu.

Mehn this Chamberlain guy is brutal. He didn't give this Tinubu vubuzuela guy a breathing space .

I love this mehn.

Watch the embarrassing moment of this man who tried to defend Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOpwl2jers

The guy is just weak. They should bring ffk and see wotowoto!

2 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Upliftment101: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Rufai Oseni of Arise tv is the real brutal man. Politicians run away from being interviewed by him. The only journalist that made dino melaye sweat like a Christmas goat on live tv

16 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by urbobo20(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
I was cunfuse yesterday morning to the point of whishing the interview to end quick

7 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Luchitec(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Damn...this is so embarrassing. The spokesperson was incoherent all through.

5 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Farejudge: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by SmellyNyash: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Tilumbu na bad market

7 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by kingscare1(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Ff
Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by olatade(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Some ignorant peeps will accuse Chamberlin of working for labour party.

7 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2022
urbobo20:
I was cunfuse yesterday morning to the point of whishing the interview to end quick

I love the embarrassment he faced , but I really did felt for him that moment. He was lost and needed help, but that TV host refuse to remove his hand from the guy's neck

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2022
olatade:
Some ignorant peeps will accuse Chamberlin of working for labour party.

Don't blame them. Chamberlain seems to take it personal. Maybe he was fed up with their lies . He was almost arguing with him on every words he alter grin.

When he diverted to Igbos , Chamberlain countered him , the guy just weak.

I wish other TV host will be like that

11 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by kingscare1(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2022
• HP Probook 450 GO (Keyboard replacement only, have 2 batteries) #50k

• Sony Experia 4GB RAM Bought Brand new a year ago (broken screen, and battery swelling) #20k

Location is - Sangotedo Lekki
Both receipts are available.
They are all mine.

Call or WhatsApp - 09035464082 if interested

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Luchitec:
Damn...this is so embarrassing. The spokesperson was incoherent all through.

He wasn't incoherent. He was caught pant down lying and couldn't defend his lies.

TV hosts need to be countering their guests so they don't run away with wrong Narratives

9 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by hedonido: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2022
If you must be a prejudiced ethnic bigot with a penchant for publicly defending the indefensible, then you'd better be equipped with the necessary mental and oratorial skills for it: A quick wit and a glib tongue, like FFK and Keyamo... Insufferable bastards who would say rubbish, twist and turn around the hard facts, and shout you down with their bare faced lies.

3 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by ezechi242: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2022
There's no way you won't sound foolish while defending tinubu.....even your spirit will tell you how stupid you sound.....but man must protect his source of food by all means.

7 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by olisaEze(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2022
I bet this Hassan is one of those people who as a kid will claim their teachers hate them because they came last in class exams! Everyone that wants the best for Nigeria hates Asiwaju, because the highest office in the land should be a reward for helping to bring a disaster to power 7yrs ago! Awolowo supported other tribes against his own tribesmen, but Amoda who claims to be his disciple has always told his followers differently. Does that mean Amoda also lied about being an Awo follower? Asides being a male, is there any other thing about that old bat that is even remotely true?? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
hedonido:
If you must be a prejudiced ethnic bigot with a penchant for publicly defending the indefensible, then you'd better be equipped with the necessary mental and oratorial skills for it: A quick wit and a glib tongue, like FFK and Keyamo... Insufferable bastards who would say rubbish, twist and turn around the hard facts, and shout you down with their bare faced lies.

Kenneth Okonkwo will murder Festus Keyamo and FFK.
Infact Rufai Oseni will slice their throat. They know their limit .

Seun dey pamper them

14 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Supremos: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
If that guy is the leader of Yoruba youths worldwide, then there's problem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Supremos: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2022
grin
VotePeterObi:

I love the embarrassment he faced , but I really did felt for him that moment. He was lost and needed help, but that TV host refuse to remove his hand from the guy's neck
O boy I'm still laughing out loud.

He refused to remove his hand from his neck. Buhahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by ambale(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2022
The guy was nearly crying

Just acknowledge the fact that they are supporting Obi, the mumu wants to appease someone who might be on his sickbed now, not knowing what's going on

This is totally embarrassing and this man doesn't deserve his pay for this month
grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by christejames(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Defending Tinubu should be the latest wonder in the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by onez: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
This is a very embarrassing interview for a leader of Yoruba worldwide. That guy should hide his face in shame. Yorubas have more capable people than this batist. I stand with Afenifere. Let Obi unite this nation

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Nigeria`s Woes, Our Leaders Or The System? / Nigerian Bomber's Identity Revealed! / International Media Rate Nigeria Africa's No 1 Investment Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.