Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan (674 Views)

2023 Election: APC’s Gamble With Jonathan / APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by MannyOnye: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by pitobimandat: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Why dis combination
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Cacus meeting
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
You really think Politicians give a fvck about religion?

As a former head of state and a man that governed Nigeria for 6 years, he has special intrest all over Nigerian economy, and a smart Strategist like Tinubu went to negotiate all this special intrest behind closed doors

After the meeting see how happy Jonathan was, holding hands

1 Like

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Simbam: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Mstick: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247 is right, Jonathan took him to a "secret room" where he promised to support the ambition of Tinubu and after that Jonathan gave him a big hug!

Here's a snippet of the meeting.

Jonathan:I will help you! You're the best!
Tinubu:Thank you, your Excellency!
Jonathan: Oya come Emi lo kan your diaper.

Source: I no fit lie give you.

Moh247:

As a former head of state and a man that governed Nigeria for 6 years, he has special intrest all over Nigerian economy, and a smart Strategist like Tinubu went to negotiate all this special intrest behind closed doors

2 Likes

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Moh247 is right, Jonathan took him to a "secret room" where he promised to support the ambition of Tinubu and after that Jonathan gave him a big hug!

Here's a snippet of the meeting.

Jonathan:I will help you! You're the best!
Tinubu:Thank you, your Excellency!
Jonathan: Oya come Emi lo kan your diaper.

Source: I no fit lie give you.

Una really need to learn this work properly

You think this Photoshop poorly done is decieving anybody?

You are making him look like a victim with all the unprovoked attack

With all the insult on Yar'Aduas health he still won

Buhari won twice with all the noise that he wears dipers and he is Jubril el Sudan
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2022
One empowers thugs in Lagos, the vice empowers terrorists, please help yourself think properly. We Yoruba people don't let anybody make us lose our morality. We are people that care about our morality. Tinubu has not shown care about the Yoruba people. He only cares for people that will benefit him.
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Abdu81: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu killed endsars protesters.
Shettima is a bokoharam.

Both are haters of christians.

No single christian will vote for them.
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

Keep deceiving yourself

This was how you Tinubu people lied desperately and Shamelessly that Obasanjo endorsed Tinubu after Tinubu visited him for endorsement till Obasanjo came out to deny he never endorsed Tinubu

Una go continue to deceive yourselves to your defeat in 2023..

Jonathan will never ever endorse or work for Tinubu, Never!

2 Likes

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Mstick: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247 doesn't know what Photoshop is. grin

Bro I was at the meeting.

Jonathan endorsed his adult diapers brand.

Victim? You wish! Do you know who you made look like a victim? Obi!

I've seen many Obidients say the reason they stopped and listened to the Obi message was because of the incessant attacks of APC and PDP.

Victim? After opening his mouth filled with rotten teeth to say people will labour to death?

grin

Moh247:

1 Like

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdu81:
Tinubu killed endsars protesters.
Shettima is a bokoharam.

Both are haters of Christians.

No single Christian will vote for them.

Tinubu is not a terrorist but empowers thug life. The pastor's husband should not be an excuse to vote for him, there are so many fake pastors out there the wife may be one of them. Tinubu will do anything to be president if it is to be friends to Boko Haram he will do it.
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Keep deceiving yourself

This was how you Tinubu people lied desperately and Shamelessly that Obasanjo endorsed Tinubu after Tinubu visited him for endorsement till Obasanjo came out to deny he never endorsed Tinubu

Una go continue to deceive yourselves to your defeat in 2023..

Jonathan will never ever endorse or work for Tinubu, Never!

In your mind you think tinubu went for endorsement

They went in the room for two hours to negotiate and reach an agreement...

They all went to UK to also negotiate

Abeg no switch moniker like you did when Tinubu won the primaries
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

In your mind you think tinubu went for endorsement

They went in the room for two hours to negotiate and reach an agreement...

They all went to UK to also negotiate

Abeg no switch moniker like you did when Tinubu won the primaries
They went in for 2hrs for meeting , so what's the outcome of the meeting if not for Jonathan to endorse Tinubu which I'm very sure that Jonathan declined like Chief Obasanjo did?

Make una dey spew una usual lies .

You think 2023 Presidential election is same as the internal APC presidential primaries? Una go hear word ..
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Moh247 doesn't know what Photoshop is. grin

Bro I was at the meeting.

Jonathan endorsed his adult diapers brand.

Victim? You wish! Do you know who you made look like a victim? Obi!

I've seen many Obidients say the reason they stopped and listened to the Obi message was because of the incessant attacks of APC and PDP.

Victim? After opening his mouth filled with rotten teeth to say people will labour to death?

grin

He said if Osun people waste their votes on Loser Party LP they would LABOUR IN VEIN

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by PandoraObi: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Yet Jonathan gave a subtle sharp reprisal reprimand against Peter Obidient and his Zombidients miscreants
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They went in for 2hrs for meeting , so what's the outcome of the meeting if not for Jonathan to endorse Tinubu which I'm very sure that Jonathan declined like Chief Obasanjo did?

Make una dey spew una usual lies .

You think 2023 Presidential election is same as the internal APC presidential primaries? Una go hear word ..

Truly Ipobians just don't understand politics

And I really truly pity you guys

Because your lack of understanding politics had made you not Govern Nigeria in the last 60 years, no Vice or speaker in 40 years, no Senate President in 15 years, even Deputy Senate President Delta Urhobo has snatched it from Ekweramadu four years counting

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

Truly Ipobians just don't understand politics

And I really truly pity you guys

Because your lack of understanding politics had made you not Govern Nigeria in the last 60 years, no Vice or speaker in 40 years, no Senate President in 15 years, even Deputy Senate President Delta Urhobo has snatched it from Ekweramadu four years counting

Your comment has exposed your weakness , you no fit talk without mentioning IPob ..
What is IPob if I may ask

Is chief Obasanjo who refused to endorse Tinubu IPob?

Una go hear word

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Mstick: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Bro, that's why I really hold back when talking to you guys.

An election that was held mere weeks after Peter obi joined LP ask any Obidient who the governorship candidate for osun is, we don't even know him, I thought he would score less votes than he did.

Meanwhile APC went to osun with the power of incumbency, over 12 governors, billions of naira, Portable, an Awolowo bust and still lost.

So tell me who really Laboured in vain in Osun state?

Moh247, if anyone is supposed to brag with Osun election it shouldn't be you APC termites.

Moh247:

He said if Osun people waste their votes on Loser Party LP they would LABOUR IN VEIN
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment has exposed your weakness , you no fit talk without mentioning IPob ..
What is IPob if I may ask

Is chief Obasanjo who refused to endorse Tinubu IPob?

Una go hear word

That is because I don't hate Ibos

See Dr nnamani a two terms Senator, two terms Governor following me on twitter

All of this guys are Nairalanders even Ihedioha that you were hyping, even Garba shehu, Saraki and Wike sef

Infact many Ibos have helped me in many ways

Politics is strategic and the more people see Loser Party and terroist Ipob together fear won't let anyone vote obi

Again Loser Party isn't a new party, Mimiko and Oshiomhole were once party members in Loser Party, Hon Lasun is well known in Osun and was a former Deputy Speaker. Loser party worked for ACN once in Edo, they worked with APC in 2019
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Dapson73(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2022
In Jonathan's mind,Asiwaju is a political wizard which could not disregarded.

Jonathan's experience during the 2015 election will make him adore Tinubu and convert his old political enemies to political confidants.

Who no like better thing.

God bless the incoming GCFR.

1 Like

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Softmirror: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

TINUBU'S NEXT VISIT IS NIGER STATE TO MEET WITH IBB AND ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR. DON'T MIND THOSE FOLKS WHO MAKE INTERPRETATIONS TO SUIT THEIR SENTIMENTS. POLITICS IS ABOUT PERMANENT INTEREST.
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU'S NEXT VISIT IS NIGER STATE TO MEET WITH IBB AND ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR. DON'T MIND THOSE FOLKS WHO MAKE INTERPRETATIONS TO SUIT THEIR SENTIMENTS. POLITICS IS ABOUT PERMANENT INTEREST.

NaijaRoyalty and all this Ipob guys know next to nothing.. even Obi must be wondering where this people disappeared from and want to finish his career as they finished Nnamdi Kanu's career

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Softmirror: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

NaijaRoyalty and all this Ipob guys know next to nothing.. even Obi must be wondering where this people disappeared from and want to finish his career as they finished Nnamdi Kanu's career

grin
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
Bro, that's why I really hold back when talking to you guys.

An election that was held mere weeks after Peter obi joined LP ask any Obidient who the governorship candidate for osun is, we don't even know him, I thought he would score less votes than he did.

Meanwhile APC went to osun with the power of incumbency, over 12 governors, billions of naira, Portable, an Awolowo bust and still lost.

So tell me who really Laboured in vain in Osun state?

Moh247, if anyone is supposed to brag with Osun election it shouldn't be you APC termites.

Sebi Election petition tribunal is there, and Buhari cleverly installed an Oyo State man and former Odua Investment board member as CJN

You think the Election is different from the last one? APC and PDP both had similar votes, with 23,000 difference this time

Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by BaddestQueen(f): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

Sebi Election petition tribunal is there, and Buhari cleverly installed an Oyo State man and former Odua Investment board member as CJN

You think the Election is different from the last one? APC and PDP both had similar votes, with 23,000 difference this time

hahahahahahaha
why are you weeping my love
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Moh247:

With all the insult on Yar'Aduas health he still won

Buhari won twice with all the noise that he wears dipers and he is Jubril el Sudan
This one still doesn't know that he is a southerner.
Re: How Muslim-muslim Ticket Uproar Forced Tinubu To Night Meeting With Jonathan by Moh247: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This one still doesn't know that he is a southerner.

What of Abiola that they also abused, and falsely acused of sinking truck load of Quran

This same Dokpesi man went about insulting Abiola even after Abiola gave him his first ever job

Abiola still won

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Vice-president, Kamala Harris Meets Osinbajo [PHOTOS / Throwback: Photo Of Tinubu Looking Sporty. / Aba Women Protest Bad Roads In Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.