Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. (640 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Good day guys,

Am Timothy by name, a youth corper just like you and I must confess it has been a blissful journey thus far for me.

I met a friend who introduced me to a platform(Known as Affiliate Marketing).

Affiliate Marketing is all about recommending quality products to PROSPECTS and after which a certain amount of commissions are paid to you after a successful purchase is made by such a prospect.

This is not a ponxy scheme but 100 percent a legit way to earn a passive stream of income along side your monthly allowance.

You will be getting a free membership class from me and I will be guilding you on how you can make your first sale within the first month of registration.

And one of the most interesting features of this platform outside the fact that it has a mouth watering commissions, affiliates payment is weekly(on Fridays).
Think of how much you can be earning monthly(if you put in the work).

Below is a screenshot of my next payment just a week into Affiliate Marketing with this platform.

PS: Limited slots available

WhatsApp me for more information: 09127549826

Re: How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Some of you start a business without asking questions or trying to at least know what you're getting into.

"But I didn't know I had to make sales. I just thought if I bought the course I'll start making money"

That's why they can easily scam you.

There's no money without work!
Re: How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Affiliate Marketing is a nice business that doesn't require you stress yourself from morning till night to get paid once in a month.

This is a business model you only devot time to learn and after which you start implementation.

Learn from people who have been doing this. It will help you avoid some time wasting effort and dive into the real deal.

Thank you.

For future information contact me via WhatsApp: 09127549826
Re: How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some of you start a business without asking questions or trying to at least know what you're getting into.

"But I didn't know I had to make sales. I just thought if I bought the course I'll start making money"

That's why they can easily scam you.

There's no money without work!

Chat me up for more info:

Re: How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Count me out of any business model that doesn't encourage constant self development i.e reading books, attending webinars/seminars etc.

With affiliate marketing, it's either you keep developing unto excellence or struggle with average results.
Re: How To Be Financially Stable During NYSC Program. by Timocracy1645: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2022
How my weekend went
How did yours go ??
If they told I could make money without leaving my house,I would have not believed
Thank you Affiliate Marketing for making this possible
Thank God I did not listen to rumors and I did not give up.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Programmers Needed In Abuja. / 2011 Post Election Violence: NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Corps Members / I Missed This Nysc Batch C 2013, What Should I Do Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.