Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34510 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Lagos is still 100% Yorubaland

Benin founded and Built Onitsha yet you never Claim that Benin Owns it you still insist it is Igboland

Even Ojukwu acknowledged and accepted that Lagos was Yorubaland
That was why when his Biafran Army invaded the Western Region and were heading for Lagos Ojukwu claimed it was to Liberate Yorubaland

( As if Yorubas asked him for help) that is another story entirely

Igbos also contributed to developing Kano why don't you just go and Claim it

Well you have your freedom of speech. I was not born during the civil war so whatever Ojukwu did or did not do does not matter to me.
But I look at current trends. I look at the direction the city is going.

Now if it takes a Nigerian 8 to 10 years to get a British passport yet you believe an Igbo man who has invested, owns property, and even has kids in Lagos can not claim the city? You most be tribalistic.

As for Kano, Igbos have very high concentration in very few areas, such as Sabon gari and a few big market but it isn't the same as Lagos.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:

Well you have your freedom of speech. I was not born during the civil war so whatever Ojukwu did or did not do does not matter to me.
But I look at current trends. I look at the direction the city is going.

Now if it takes a Nigerian 8 to 10 years to get a British passport yet you believe an Igbo man who has invested, owns property, and even has kids in Lagos can not claim the city? You most be tribalistic.

As for Kano, Igbos have very high concentration in very few areas, such as Sabon gari and a few big market but it isn't the same as Lagos.

It doesn’t matter where you where born

The fact you were born in Lagos doesn’t make it Igboland
You can call yourself a Lagosian but Lagos is still Yorubaland
Also the Population Of Igbos in Kano is high

Even if you have British Passport London is Still 100 % English and is under
the new King Charles III Of England

To call anywhere in the UK “No mans Land “ like you lot do
Is to an absolute insult the King

Even in Anambra Bianca that was married to Ojukwu from Anambra for 20 years was not allowed to
Claim Anambra by your own People because she was from Enugu

Are you sure these same People will allow a Yoruba man to Claim Anambra ?

Yorubas have been free to Claim anywhere they settle in Yorubaland for Centuries also
any Outsiders who is fully Loyal to Yorubaland and fully embraces the People and the Culture
Like the returnee Slaves did can claim anywhere in Yorubaland

But you cannot be attacking and antagonistic to Yorubas , their Leaders their Culture and be claiming anywhere

Complete Loyalty is key

Even in the UK you prove your loyalty by swearing an Oath Of Loyalty and Alliegiance
to the Queen Of England before you can be given British Citizenship

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

It doesn’t matter where you where born

The fact you were born in Lagos doesn’t make it Igboland
You can call yourself a Lagosian but Lagos is still Yorubaland
Also the Population Of Igbos in Kano is high

Even if you have British Passport London is Still 100 % English and is under
the new King Charles III Of England

To call anywhere in the UK “No mans Land “ like you lot do
Is to an absolute insult the King

Even in Anambra Bianca that was married to Ojukwu from Anambra for 20 years was not allowed to Claim Anambra by
your own People
Actually you are wrong about London. London is not governed by the king rather it is ruled by
Sadiq Khan the mayor. His parents are from Pakistan. And no British would claim that London is 100%. Rather they would tell it that it is an international city with people form all over the world. The British are not like you.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:

Actually you are wrong about London. London is not governed by the king rather it is ruled by
Sadiq Khan the mayor. His parents are from Pakistan. And no British would claim that London is 100%. Rather they would tell it that it is an international city with people form all over the world. The British are not like you.

Sadiq Khan was her Royal Majesty the Queens Mayor Of London

He swore an Oath Of Loyalty to the Queen before he could take office as Mayor

He was a servant of Her Majesty the Queen in the Office Of Mayor Of London

London has immigrants but 100% it belongs to the English and the only immigrants allowed are

those loyal to the British Crown

The day they refuse to be Loyal to the British Crown is the day their freedom in the uk ends
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

Sadiq Khan was her Royal Majesty the Queens Mayor Of London

He swore an Oath Of Loyalty to the Queen before he could take office as Mayor

He was a servant of Her Majesty the Queen in the Office Of Mayor Of London
Actually, that is just traditional or ceremonial. The queen does not even have the power to remove him even if she is not pleased with him. These people are highly democratic. The power to rule London is with the Mayor. You do not need to be English to become British, You don't need to be English to hold office in London. The British are not as tribalistic as you are
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, that is just traditional or ceremonial. The queen does not even have the power to remove him even if she is not pleased with him. These people are highly democratic. The power to rule London is with the Mayor. You do not need to be English to become British, You don't need to be English to hold office in London. The British are not as tribalistic as you are

It is not just Ceremony

Any Non British born Citizen who is disloyal to the Crown can have their Citizenship withdrawn

Others can be Jailed

The Idea is British Citizenship is not for the Enemies of the British Crown and People

Bianca Ojukwu was not allowed to Claim her Husnands Anambra because she was from Enugu

Whoever comes to Equity must come with clean hands
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is not just Ceremony

Don't make me laugh. Please do your research. Does the queen have the power to make laws? Does the queen have the power to sack a mayor or a minister? When was the last time a king or queen in England made any law? Even then, the point remains that wherever you come from, as long as you have a British passport, you have equal rights as any English person. London becomes your home just as it is for an English person. So weather Ojukwu invaded Lagos or not, nothing is changed, Lagos remains the 6th Igbo state.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:

Don't make me laugh. Please do your research. Does the queen have the power to make laws? Does the queen have the power to sack a mayor or a minister? When was the last time a king or queen in England made any law? Even then, the point remains that wherever you come from, as long as you have a British passport, you have equal rights as any English person. London becomes your home just as it is for an English person. So weather Ojukwu invaded Lagos or not, nothing is changed, Lagos remains the 6th Igbo state.

You cannnot even sit in Parliament to make laws without first swearing the Oath of Alliegiance to Her Majesty the Queen

Everyone in Parliament has sworn the Oath Of Loyalty And Alliegiance to Her Majesty the Queen

They are not allowed to participate in making laws without doing that

Judges and Law enforcement agents also swear the Oath Of Loyalty
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

You cannnot even sit in Parliament to make laws without first swearing the Oath of Alliegiance to Her Majesty the Queen

Everyone in Parliament has sworn the Oath Of Loyalty And Alliegiance to Her Majesty the Queen

They are not allowed to participate in making laws without doing that

Judges and Law enforcement agents also swear the Oath Of Loyalty
Like I told you, it is tradition, nothing more. The Oath of Allegiance does not mean you would do the queen's bidding. It does not give the queen the right to tell you how to govern. Let me educate you a bit. Canada and Australia also swear an oath of allegiance to the queen, does this make them English? Or does it give the queen any right over the solvency of Canada or Australia? You really need to read more and understand these things.
These 15 countries are ceremonially under the queen. Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is not just Tradition nobody can serve in any Govt Position with swearing the Oath Of Alliegiance Of Loyalty to the Queen

because it will be used against them if they are disloyal
I ask you, are Jamaica, Canada, and New Zealand also under the queen's law? Do you think it's only the English that shows allegiance to the queen? It's a tradition that the people of these countries choose to continue. the queen can't enforce it if the people decide to change the law. It's just a law to uphold tradition.
Let me give you a simple example, the current American president was sworn in with the bible, does that make the US a Christian nation?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Awori Yoruba Traditional Ruler Olota of Ota and the Ooni of Ife Nattating how Awori Yorubas from Ile Ife led by the Ife Prince Ogunfunminire founded Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_73i6D23Y4

Na lie!
Stop deceiving people.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Sleekjunior(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
then stop complaining.
yorubas are not interested in coming to a landlock and unproductive region.
What is Americans going to find in Afghanistan

Our region is the best place for us
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tammie24: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Sir Micheal Otedola
Olagunsoye Onyelola
Muhammad Buba Marwa
Bola Tinubu
Babatunde Fashola
Akinwunmi Ambode
Babajide Sanwo-Olu

The above names are not from Lagos state but they govern the state. Lagos is no man's land. By next election I will contest for a position there.
and you are supposed to be Yoruba cheesy cheesy cheesy
I for even ask for your account details sef cheesy
Emeka you and all your ipod brothers are desperate losers #fact
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
koresh:
Carry lagos go Onisha now. Greedy and idiotic ppl. That was how they killed one of their own who tried to stop fake drugs. Werey ppl

Your fathers are selling...
We are buying

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Tochj(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
You hide inside mushin doing owomida
And You want a Governor to appoint you.
Go to Igboland, make impact and get Elected or Appointed.
Idimogu made serious impact there at Isolo,them no dash am that post.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by NLPoliceWoman: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
madukaanaya:

man u are very stupid but forgive me.which finger is feeding igbos? In your small mind you think that without lagos that overhyped slum that igbos won't succeed
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
U go tire vulturegriller

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / Hafeez Abubakar Defects From APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.