Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34508 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lailo: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Just shut up, brainless tribalist. Who did you call a boy?. Ewu!.
Go learn some manners, then come join grown-up discussions.
What is it you kids have not learned how to address others or simply make your useless points without resulting in expletives?.

Do these and come back to be schooled by me.
Debunk all that I said up there boy and stop ranting. The most foolish tribe in nigeria undecided
Ingrates
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

You see why I mentioned earlier that Fulani did Nigeria youths a strong thing when they arbitrarily banned history in our schools. Thank God governor Soludo has reversed that shameful illegality.

First off, Ojukwu did not declare Biafra. Eastern elders did. All eastern elders, including Efik, Annang, and all the rest. I've said that the Yoruba man's Albatros is his unwillingness to explore. Y'all really need to leave your villages and explore the length and breadth of Nigeria like your Igbo brothers.

You betrayed your tribal bias and lack of knowledge when you sort to make your readers believe that Ojukwu declared Biafra out of greed. Greed for what exactly?. Issac Borro was a self-acclaimed Igbo hater like yourself. A fifth columnist who worked against his own people in his fulani master's interest. Incidentally, the same master he served ultimately sent him to his maker.

Ojukwu did not go to war. Let us remember he was a member of the Nigerian military and one of its elites as the commander of a Nigerian Army brigade in Kano. A Sandhurst trained and commissioned officer, Oxford university graduate, and son of Nigeria's first indigenous millionaire.

My problem with you Yorubas is your easy disposition and penchant for treachery. A very flippant tribe. This same Ojukwu fought and engaged for the rights of the Yoruba when northerners ursuped the turn of one of yours. Read this:

"The Supreme Commander General Aguiyi-Ironsi and his host Colonel Fajuyi were abducted and killed in Ibadan. On acknowledging Ironsi's death, Ojukwu insisted that the military hierarchy be preserved. The most senior army officer after Ironsi was Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe. However, the leaders of the counter-coup insisted that Lieutenant Colonel Yakubu Gowon be made head of state, although both Gowon and Ojukwu were of the same rank in the Nigerian Army. Ogundipe could not muster enough force in Lagos to establish his authority as soldiers (Guard Battalion) available to him were under Joseph Nanven Garba, who was part of the coup. This realization led Ogundipe to opt-out. Thus, Ojukwu's insistence could not be enforced by Ogundipe unless the coup plotters agreed (which they did not).[23] The fallout from this led to a standoff between Ojukwu and Gowon, leading to the sequence of events that resulted in the Nigerian civil war"

I'm done with you on this. Not your fault, though. Your elders did you lots enough disservice when they, in place of being positive role models, elected to lie to you that Igbos went to war because they are greedy. This they did to cover their shame as the cowards they allowed themselves to become and, in consequence, yourselves, too.

Easterners only declared Biafra when the north, through Gowon, reneged on the Aburi accord, signed in the presence and under the encouragement of Ghana's General Joseph Ankrah.

Igbo refused to be Fulani slaves ab initio, and that will never change.
okay I hear but quick question when Adaka Boro wanted to seperate into a different nation was it out of Igbo hate? When ojukwi slaughtered his men to keep him a part of One Nigeria did he do it out of protecting Igbo pride? You people are so self centered you just believe this life is all about you......please keep living in your delusions just don't expect the rest of us to go along with it....
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
tctrills:
How you know you are just being funny Mr APC
says the guy who doesn't pay tax.....
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
leokid866:
says the guy who doesn't pay tax.....
Mr funny
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Fact Lagos is Yorubaland
Your opinion
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by drealcivilceno(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Does that mean Igbos did it...

Chai, my country people open your eyes!

I won't battle with you coz these guys have seeded disunity amongst us.

Governors and Legislators will not ever make progress in their individual states, forget Presidency.

Is it not a shame that many street in all the states don't have cameras to protect the lives of the people.

Just camera will increase security, job creation(insurance, security, tech etc.), Justice, should I continue.

Stop hating Nigerians, and check the external influences coz of greedy gains even to you, no kidding do your research.

Stop allow Foreigners(both humans and otherwise) bobo you guys oh!
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
00FFT00:

Of course. From your poverty-induced face me I slap you room mansion cheesy grin
If If my poverty can afford your tuition, it means u are poorer than a church rat.
Your 100mb will soon finish.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by christistruth01: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Does that mean Igbos did it...

Chai, my country people open your eyes!

I won't battle with you coz these guys have seeded disunity amongst us.

Governors and Legislators will not ever make progress in their individual states, forget Presidency.

Is it not a shame that many street in all the states don't have cameras to protect the lives of the people.

Just camera will increase security, job creation(insurance, security, tech etc.), Justice, should I continue.

Stop hating Nigerians, and check the external influences coz of greedy gains even to you, no kidding do your research.

Stop allow Foreigners(both humans and otherwise) bobo you guys oh!

So In your desperate Delusion you actually think the Yorubas traveled to Anambra to murder Pregnant Harira and her kids?

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2022

If If my poverty can afford your tuition, it means u are poorer than a church rat.
Your 100mb will soon finish.

You see wetin poverty do your wretched life?.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Trustedhands: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
When we told you an Igboman would rule Lagos soon, you think it's all about ranting on NL.
Before it happens, everything that belongs to ibo in Lagos would have gone up in flames. You better maintain your lane before you become history in Lagos. See this idiot sha. No be today your ancestors don dey try to hijack Lagos na or you don't know your history again . They were marching to Lagos during the war before Yoruba soldiers sent them back at ọrẹ in Ondo state. You can only rule Lagos in your dreams. Azikwe wanted to rule the western region before Yorùbás shamelessly voted him out with a yawning margin. I'm sure you can't survive another war you're calling for and that's gonna nearly result to your extinction. You can't try rubbish with northerners because they had taught you how to act like humans. It's yorubas turn to send back to history. You can stay behind your keyboard and type rubbish. We're just waiting for the right time you pass your boundary in Lagos. You have so much to lose and that's not even a threat. The sensible ones among you don't trespass, only losers with no feasible investments making mouth online.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by drealcivilceno(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2022
christistruth01:

So I'm your desperate Delusion you actually think the Yorubas traveled to Anambra to murder Pregnant Harira and her kids?

So Harira and her Kids are the only Northerners in Anambra State.

Ogbeni you need to travel more ooh?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Babalola0920: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Laggafin:
Its becoming very crystal Clear each day that Igbos are the real deal.. and are the real 1st class citizens.. cuz if not.. I see no reason why they are oda people's headache and center of discussion all over the place.. My teacher once told me .. that if you are not significant.. u become a ghost as nobody will notice you exist talkmore of discussing shit about you grin. So let agbado urchins kontinu and be giving them selves cassavaric cumzz emilokanly whilst the true rock matches into Aso rock in 2023

grin grin grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Evaromantik(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2022
tctrills:

Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born

Your vawulence hot o grin grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Evaromantik:

Your vawulence hot o grin grin
No mind them
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Dagger111(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
tctrills:

You opinion. It's only in Nigeria that tribalism is accepted as the standard. If an Indian resident of Newyork called the city his home, he would be applauded. If a Yoruba boy in UK calls Pekam Yoruba land no one attacks him. But an Igbo man who does business, pays tax and has property in Lagos cannot lay claim to where he lives, you need to check yourself. Do your worse Lasgidi belong to all 9ja.

Okay point to any yoruba man who has ever claimed any other place 'No man's land'. Again, since na everybody get Lagos as you said erstwhile, once una Biafra is achieved, shey una go divide Lagos ni and claim Alaba as Biafra state or what? Pls enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dagger111:

Okay point to any yoruba man who has ever claimed any other place 'No man's land'. Again, since na everybody get Lagos as you said erstwhile, once una Biafra is achieved, shey una go divide Lagos ni and claim Alaba as Biafra state or what? Pls enlighten me.
I don't understand your point. Lagos is not another man's land, it's Yoruba land, it's Igbo Land. It's Nigerian Land.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by paramakina202: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
leokid866:
lol did you even read my write up well?.....there are several people who I know personally are from Osun that are commissioners in Ogun state.....I have a friend who is a third generation Lagos boy as in real Omo Eko who is a commissioner in Ekiti......we Yorubas don't segregate ourselves......

Mention those names and whatever is not an excuse why Lagos state indigenes has been totally sidelined in their own land that no indigenous Lagosian have been allowed to become governor since 1999 and none of them have been allowed represent their people in the senate.This is worst kind of local colonization it just have to stop.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
You hear no b you know … so leave that one

00FFT00:

But, I hear say na Awori own the land sef.
Are they also Yoruba?. Please educate me.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Amenamen1:
You hear no b you know … so leave that one

Answer me na. Abi na true?.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2022
paramakina202:

Mention those names and whatever is not an excuse why Lagos state indigenes has been totally sidelined in their own land that no indigenous Lagosian have been allowed to become governor since 1999 and none of them have been allowed represent their people in the senate.This is worst kind of local colonization it just have to stop.
please mention these people and even if they have not been governor's did they tell you they have been segregated out of government....as for your inquest please Google the Name Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola ........he is a Two term senator who ran his Ticket in Lagos, at the just concluded APC primary election he got his Ticket back to the Senate on a Ticket from Ogun West....and since Ogun is an APC state he will probably win come 2023......at the primaries the second heighest number of votes to his was Zero.....meaning his opponents didn't even vote for themselves.......hope you understand how we close ranks here......now walk your petty self out my mentions
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by r4bbit: 3:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Mstick:
Dumbass clowns.

Even your thieving principal Yekini Amoda had to migrate from Irabiji to Lagos before he became a governor.

Nobody will come and pick you from your villages and give you political positions.

The Yorubas in my state, they do their own things, have their own association and nobody bothers them. They don't even mingle with us.

Tomorrow they will come online and talk about how Rivers people are not welcoming or how they're not given political positions.

those pictures are clearly Photoshop brother
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bdon123(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your own People are fleeing from the East in droves why will anyone go there?

Ordinary Market you can't go on Monday of all days
Young man ,i am not igbo .not everyone who wants nigeria to hav good quality leaders are igbos.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2022
bdon123:

Young man ,i am not igbo .not everyone who wants nigeria to hav good quality leaders are igbos.

bdon123:

I support Peter Obi becos a vote for Atiku means i agree that only d north which is most ravaged by porverty n illiteracy is entitled to rule d country.Also i vote obi becos Tinubu is a not a sincere politician.I see Tinubu as a very desperate politician who wants to turn Nigeria to his conglomerate,where he turns our national treasures as money making mech for his family n also empowering idiots like oluomo to national level agberodism.Thiefnubuz Is an infectious disease...a very greedy bastard who might actually die as president n handover president to a known bokoharam sponsor apart frm buhari.

Now my question,do u understand?

bdon123:

I am from the north,am i also ipob.are all d people frm northern states agitating for an Obi presidency ipob too.
Receive sense sir
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
The Awori is a tribe of the Yoruba people speaking a distinct dialect of the Yoruba language .

The Awori is a tribe of the Yoruba people speaking a distinct dialect of the Yoruba language . Contents 1 Geographic extent 2 Origin story 3 History 4 Religion 4.1 Traditional Festival 5 Economy 6 References Geographic extent [ edit] Traditionally, the Awori people are found in Ogun State

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awori_tribe

YOU GOOD NOW?

00FFT00:

Answer me na. Abi na true?.

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Amenamen1:
The Awori is a tribe of the Yoruba people speaking a distinct dialect of the Yoruba language .

The Awori is a tribe of the Yoruba people speaking a distinct dialect of the Yoruba language . Contents 1 Geographic extent 2 Origin story 3 History 4 Religion 4.1 Traditional Festival 5 Economy 6 References Geographic extent [ edit] Traditionally, the Awori people are found in Ogun State

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awori_tribe

YOU GOOD NOW?

Ah!, Wikipedia. Any Idiot and their cousin can edit the information contained therein. Besides, una no dey speak the same language abi?. Like Ikwerre whom the Igboman understands, is not Igbo. No be Yoruba get Lagos jor.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
ijebu man speaks something alittle different , ibadan same thing but we all r still yorubas, even some part of togo speaks too ... but una go be like because they dont speak what we really understand they aint igbo... ahan.. reason some part of delta would be like oh we aint igbos ...

mk the matta rest make peace sha dey ... because anyhow wey the matta take come e no affect me and my family ...

tinubu,obi,atiku all na same same ...

00FFT00:

Ah!, Wikipedia. Any Idiot and their cousin can edit the information contained therein. Besides, una no dey speak the same language abi?. Like Ikwerre whom the Igboman understands, is not Igbo. No be Yoruba get Lagos jor.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
They pursued Gov Akeredolu's wife Betty from becoming a senator in IMO state angryPRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL,THAT IS WHY THE IGBO MAN KEEPS FALLING WHEN CHASING LEADERSHIP POSITION IN NIGERIA. angryObi looks obedient which the reason other tribes queue behind obi. undecided
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
Why do you guys keep acting as if Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. It belongs to all Nigerians. The Igbos have contributed to Lagos as much as any other tribe. You have contributed practically nothing to Anambra state so why should you be appointed a commissioner?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by christistruth01: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2022
00FFT00:

Awori Yoruba Traditional Ruler Olota of Ota and the Ooni of Ife Nattating how Awori Yorubas from Ile Ife led by the Ife Prince Ogunfunminire founded Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_73i6D23Y4
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by christistruth01: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:
Why do you guys keep acting as if Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. It belongs to all Nigerians. The Igbos have contributed to Lagos as much as any other tribe. You have contributed practically nothing to Anambra state so why should you be appointed a commissioner?

Lagos is still 100% Yorubaland

Benin founded and Built Onitsha yet you never Claim that Benin Owns it you still insist it is Igboland

Even Ojukwu acknowledged and accepted that Lagos was Yorubaland
That was why when his Biafran Army invaded the Western Region and were heading for Lagos Ojukwu claimed it was to Liberate Yorubaland

( As if Yorubas asked him for help) that is another story entirely

Igbos also contributed to developing Kano why don't you just go and Claim it
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by toneroforever(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

U barely leave ur region to live outside. So Obi should come to Lagos to beg u to become a commissioner

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Helped Him Prepare For Traditional Wedding – Peter Obi On Herbert Wigwe / Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.