Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. (1328 Views)

What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics) / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by jawalis(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
I woke up this morning only to receive a debit Alert of 17,000 from wema bank, few minutes later, I received another alert of the same amount making 34,000 today. I got up and made my way to the bank, I was made to realize it’s a payment made with my card online and it’s most time a result of comprise from street POS vendors. Am left with nothing and if there’s a way I can get help on how to retrieve or track my money. I’ll be grateful because am left with zero balance for now.
Mods pls. Rocktation, farano

Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by SNEFF: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na so e be street don tough, make everybody wise up make dem no use am shine.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by Freelane33(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
The person fund his sportybet account with your card .
That’s the person sportybet account number

Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by Kennyprince: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
The op is lying.

He must have been scammed by this sportybet hackers claiming to be adding money since he saved his Atm on his sporty bet account.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by toujurs: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don't insert my card anymore into a road side pos, if am stranded, i will do a transfer along with charges from my app, and the agent gives me cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by toujurs: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Freelane33:
The person fund his sportybet account with your card .
That’s the person sportybet account number
You are right, some people can be so confused in this life.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by Dreamoftheendle: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kennyprince:
The op is lying.

He must have been scammed by this sportybet hackers claiming to be adding money since he saved his Atm on his sporty bet account.

how is he lying. He indeed got scammed.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by xxmoney15(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sportybet site can b used to scam people. A friend of mine was scammed 200k.

Never use ur ATM CARD details on sportybet site
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by jawalis(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kennyprince:
The op is lying.

I don’t do bet sir.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by OriOko88(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2022
xxmoney15:
Sportybet site can b used to scam people. A friend of mine was scammed 200k.

Never use ur ATM CARD details on sportybet site
How do they do it pls. Cos there's a pin one needs to insert before one can make payment or withdrawals on sportybet. And its so difficult now to use card for payment. Na quickteller i dey use make deposit.
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by xxmoney15(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2022
OriOko88:

How do they do it pls. Cos there's a pin one needs to insert before one can make payment or withdrawals on sportybet. And its so difficult now to use card for payment. Na quickteller i dey use make deposit.

I don't know how they do it. But I want to believe it's a fake sportybet website
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by OriOko88(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2022
xxmoney15:

I don't know how they do it. But I want to believe it's a fake sportybet website
Na mobile one I dey use. No dey use app. There re many clone sporty bet aps
Re: I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. by xxmoney15(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2022
OriOko88:

Na mobile one I dey use. No dey use app. There re many clone sporty bet aps

Na still the mobile one Dem empty the account from

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is It Right To Move Out Of Your Parents House - Samuel Mbah / What Really Happened To Me? / Chai Nigeria Was Indeed A Great Country Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.