Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever (22022 Views)

Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN / Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
We go kuku help u attend ur rally make e no be like sey una hope go dey dashed early, anything wey go raise una hope till election day, na hin I wan dey do now...

After election result come show, we go still organize a web space for free counseling, depression is real, una life matters too...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by emerged01(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wasiu Ayinde and pasuma self go do rally for Tinubu same day grin
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Nonexisting1: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Urchins right now.

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by FalseProphet1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will be at the rally to prophesy and collect tithes and offerings for the work of the Lord. Meanwhile I see Peter Obi winning the elections next year.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by lolu2019: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Charlie boy of all people. that one concern him.comedian.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Spain007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
alsudan:
I see premium tears loading all over this thread by dunderheads.

Many of them will embrace the lagoon when PO is sworn in as President of Nigeria next year.

True...but however,it will favour us all.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Godstiger(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
We shall rise
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Sammy101111(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Them go chop Peter obi money till he realizes it is not time for him to become president
He can become president but not with labor party

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Vitally123: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by asanausana91: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Somebody should tell this fool that rally is different from voting. Those people that attend rally will be watching television on election day, while old men and women who did not attend the rally will be at the polling station to vote.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by lolu2019: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
joeseflopez:
GOD DID !

I see premium tears loading all over this thread by dunderheads.

Many of them will embrace the lagoon when PO is sworn in as President of Nigeria next year..

Oga,Obi position nah 3rd.if bet9ja have that option.I will stake high on it.nah awoof be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Vitally123: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
emerged01:
Wasiu Ayinde and pasuma self go do rally for Tinubu same day grin

Old school performance, who's interested? Agbado and cassava, "fake bishops"

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Spicycat(f): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

We no dey give shi shi

Hope you know politics is about personal interest undecided
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by victorazy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
This thief!
So manipulative and Conny.

Looking for a way to chop Obi money.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by asanausana91: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I will be at the rally to prophesy and collect tithes and offerings for the work of the Lord. Meanwhile I see Peter Obi winning the elections next year.

This I have seen.
go wash your eyes. Anybody that didn't win the KKK state will never win a presidential election.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by azpekuliar: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I wish say na “rally” dey win “s-elections”. cheesy
Enjoy your carnival jare!

Kanwulia!

I like how the goal posts keep changing. grin

Before it was Obi's supporters are only on Twitter. there is no polling booth on social media yen yen yen.

Then the first rallies held starting with Ibadan. It changed to oh they don't have PVC. Ehen! My people flooded INEC registration centers with youths now constituting 84% of registered voters.

Then more rallies, now na rally no dey win election.

Obidients go press una neck taya cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Honchoslim16(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
I took heaven to Mars and, nig#a, I brought hell back to earth
No credit for my wave, they took the board, and everybody surf
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Alaefulu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Charly boy wey na cash out padddy,well I just wish maybe he has change because his ordeal with deji when deji was in DSS hands still in my mind...
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zombidient irrelevant mumu man.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
azpekuliar:

Kanwulia!

I like how the goal posts keep changing. grin

Before it was Obi's supporters are only on Twitter. there is no polling booth on social media yen yen yen.

Then the first rallies held starting with Ibadan. It changed to oh they don't have PVC. Ehen! My people flooded INEC registration centers with youths now constituting 84% of registered voters.

Then more rallies, now na rally no dey win election.

Obidients go press una neck taya cheesy grin

If una like visit Shaolin Temple for China plus Mary Magdalene grave for whiareva, rally on top off Mount Rushmore or Golan Heights . . . . . After providing all this cheap entertainment . . . . .

Verily, verily I say unto thee. . . .Obinigwe is NOT going to smell Aso Rock!

Not hating. . . . .Just FACTING! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by coputa(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pit hoe bi has already fallen into the deep hole of Psycophancy.He has won the election as the most popular and hyped candidate in Nigeria.The region that will give him the imaginary votes are hugely dividend along stomach lines and personal interest.The real game is between Still and Tinubu.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter obi movement is spiritual for pure months obi has been trending in all media in nigeria and you say is ordinary undecided
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by plaindealer: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
So, make we off pata because one ipob is endorsing another ipob..?

You people are never serious.. grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by FalseProphet1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
asanausana91:
go wash your eyes. Anybody that didn't win the KKK state will never win a presidential election.
Jonathan didn't win the KKK states in 2011 but won the presidential election. I think it's you who needs to wash your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Lighthome: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
NOW E BROTHER NOW! WHO ELSE E GO SUPPORT? TRIBAL PLAYING OUT LOUD AND CLEAR.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by ElSudani: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Michaeladamou:
70 year old man

70 year old boy.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by asanausana91: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Jonathan didn't win the KKK states in 2011 but won the presidential election. I think it's you who needs to wash your eyes.
Jonathan won kaduna
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by FalseProphet1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
asanausana91:
Jonathan won kaduna
This is why I hate engaging you Nairalanders in argument. Most of you just type anything that enters your head. Now go to Google and search for the presidential election results of 2011 and come back to tell me if Jonathan won kaduna State.
Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by dallasi: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Like this ??

dan kwayya

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever by Steveabbeyly: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
I can't laugh oooo. With his yeye our mumu done do group in 2019, what was his impact? Zombiedient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari / Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo / G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.