Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked (11979 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / If You Know U Applied For Npower Before The Stipulated Time Pls Re Apply / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Honchoslim16(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
I ain't going back � to my Vomit �
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Streett: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
You wan Apply for “See-Finish” be that….

1 Like

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by BATified2023: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:
There's this school I previously worked as a Teacher about a year ago. I was asked to stop work because of disagreement I had with the Vice Principal. Now, a year later, the school is recruiting for Teachers with their vacant positions advertised on a banner and I am currently looking for similar positions to apply for.

My question is, will it make sense to go back to that same school and apply for a job?
is d vice principal still dere?
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Starcy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
With what happened. Going back there make u look desperate and cheap. There are other school around
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by chatinent: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
I understand that things are difficult but respect yourself sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by 2Radii: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:
There's this school I previously worked as a Teacher about a year ago. I was asked to stop work because of disagreement I had with the Vice Principal. Now, a year later, the school is recruiting for Teachers with their vacant positions advertised on a banner and I am currently looking for similar positions to apply for.

My question is, will it make sense to go back to that same school and apply for a job?
Sapa!!!!

Sapa na hin cause am!! Na sapa

If not, waut fess, the vice principal don comot for the school??
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Saig: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

If you have been able to build a good relationship with them over the year and have changed from what caused them to lay you off, you may apply. I worked with a colleague who was reabsorbed after being layed off
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
yes bt for a higher position.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by MartinsD12(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

This is my opinion I don't know about someone's else opinion on this matter but for me I will never go back to my former place of work especially one that I know I had issues that led to my quitting the work, you were forced to stop work because you had a disagreement with the vice president and you still want to go back knowing fully well the vice principal is still there or even if it's not there at least the principal and some of the teachers are aware of the issues you had with the vice and you didn't tell us here you have gone to settle the issue you had with the vice principal now a year later you still want to go back to same school I don't think you are being reasonable enough
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by boom99(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resigned some where , wanted to go to their other branch. The next thing I heard was I was begging to come back to the one I left
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by jagabanksa: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Alaiye move on.Don't give people the opportunity to treat your F**K UP.

1 Like

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by tctrills: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

If you did well there, you wouldn't be asking this question.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Brian47(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Can you go back to your ex?
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
If THEY asked you to stop, what makes you think they would want to take you back?

You can try your luck though since your spirit is leading you there again.
No harm in trying.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Toisade(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
How did u even had a thought of going back
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Skillsnigeria: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can try your luck
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by jrusky(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
The dog really angry I think.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Nonexisting1: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
I don't think they will even employ you due to their past experience with you
And if they do, be ready to be treated like trash.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Amalekki: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Questions to answer:

1. Are you comfortable re-applying? Seems YES
2. Is it legal to re-apply in your situation? You will find out after applying. That depends on their policy, it's not standardized unless it's government.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Gentlevip: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
You already know better
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by fisayo02(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can re apply depending on the disagreement u had with the vice principal. If u are not at fault .
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Kobicove(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

Since you left the school on acrimonious terms it makes no sense for you to go back there.

If you were the vice principal of the school would you take back a teacher who openly challenged your authority?! undecided
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by EARN: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
TeeGentle:
Wrong choice
If you re-apply to your former job it won't be comfortable
The respect will be low
They will think you haven't been moving forward since you left them

Not always the Case, in Telecoms if Glo takes you back , you are a millionaire instantly
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Kobicove(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Why not...

Players return to their old club like Timo Warner

Good luck

Only players who left on good terms do that

1 Like

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Jokkarm2: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

as far as you did not commit crime, you are qualified

1 Like

Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by pharmaking: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Start your own creche or what do u think.lol

U said u left based on disagreement?

So did u regret leaving?

Hunger don set in abi?

If the VP you openly challenged has left, do u think the principal will forget your face in a hurry.

Next time, think before acting.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by lomprico(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

"See finish" dey hungry you abi?

But why do you want to reapply for the position that was left void when you were laid off in the first place? undecided
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by lomprico(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
EARN:

Not always the Case, in Telecoms if Glo takes you back , you are a millionaire instantly

That is if you were not dismissed initially.
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by Myfavourite: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Slavery and backwardness in life
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by jeromestarks: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na you sabi
Re: Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Welkincollege:

If the vP is still there, forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / British Council Venue Staff Vs Marketing Job In A Bank. / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.